Cutting Edge: Channel Four at 9pm in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not accusing you of deliberately lying about this, just suggesting that you are "mistaken". The Daily Mail article is quite misleading as it appears to suggest that Kate McCann told this to the Mirror when in fact she did not. It would be an easy misinterpretation to make.

With regard to sources, it's not enough to make a claim and then tell people to find the source themselves if they don't believe you. Over the years on the forums, there have been several posters who have had reputations for this - none of them were considered credible as a result. If you don't believe me, ask Tricia!

The fact that you want us to take your word in the absence of any source to back it up is not good. Especially when there are solid sources which quite categorically contradict what you claim to remember.

Incidentally, I have have asked about this elsewhere and been told by several very knowlegable case followers that it is a myth that kate said any such thing. I feel that it's such a pity that the McCanns not only have to cope with the disappearance of their daughter and the accusations of foul play which have gone along with it, but also with so many false and damaging stories too. Not only has Kate been accused of lying about Cuddlecat, but she has also been accused of lying about the shelf which doesn't seem to exist either!

I have no idea what your talking about. I dont understand why your talking about the Mail when i didnt even mention that paper. SHE gave an interview to another paper the mail is nothing to do with it.

With all respect theres other things in this case you didnt appear to know about it. The fact is Kate McCann did give an interview to the Sunday paper and say that. I cant find something thats most probably be en deleted to fit there latest version. No there are no solid evidence to prove me wrong. A

I also find it churlish to say if theres no link the person is wrong. The fact is as most know who have followed this story...many many articles have been deleted.:rolleyes:

I would ask also why your focussing so much on this instead of asking yourself the important questions that have come up the past couple of weeks where the McCANNS have clearly LIED. Im sorry you dont like the accusations of false play but when parents are like the McCanns is going to happen.

Its Madeleiene and the twins i feel sorry for.

Must say that I haven't followed this case too closely so I can't really comment other than in general terms. However, I do have access through work to a very comprehensive paid news archive which, unusually, includes the tabloids going back decades. If either of you would like me to search something specific, I am very happy to do so although it may take me a day or two to get round to it (we're teething).

Must say that I haven't followed this case too closely so I can't really comment other than in general terms. However, I do have access through work to a very comprehensive paid news archive which, unusually, includes the tabloids going back decades. If either of you would like me to search something specific, I am very happy to do so although it may take me a day or two to get round to it (we're teething).

Hi :)

It would be good if you could thanks :)

It was from a News of the World ..im pretty positive it was before they was made arguidos so sometime between May and August 2007..i would say June to Julyish.

By the way do you still have it in the archives if the story has been deleted from the News of the World website or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021