CANADA Canada - Cynthia Parisian, 38, Winnipeg, 7 March 2019

dotr

Reaction score
Missing woman last seen in Winnipeg’s North End
facebookpic-e1553287265747.jpg

"Cynthia Parisian, 38, was last seen in the North End on March 7.

She’s described as 5’1″, 180 lbs, with long brown hair and brown eyes.

She was last seen wearing a black sweater, blue vest, black pants and brown Timberland dress shoes with high heels.

Anyone with information should contact the Missing Persons Unit at 204-986-6250."

Winnipeg police are still searching for a missing 38-year-old woman who was last seen in February, and they’re asking for the public’s help.

...SBM

Police are looking for anyone who may recall seeing her at the Home Depot on the day she was last seen, or in the immediate area before or after her visit to the store.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Missing Persons Unit at 204-986-6250.

Police looking for answers in case of Winnipeg woman missing since February

12 August 2019
Cynthia Parisian has been missing for six months - chvnradio.com
"Winnipeg Police Missing Persons investigators are requesting that anyone who recalls seeing Cynthia at the Home Depot the day she was last seen, in the immediate area, anytime before or after she was last seen, or anyone who has further information regarding her whereabouts to contact the Winnipeg Police Service Missing Persons Unit at 204-986-6250."

cynthia3.jpg
(Supplied: Winnipeg Police Service)
screen-shot-2019-04-17-at-113218-am-1555519186-xbZt-column-width-inline.png

MISSING - 38 Year-Old Cynthia Parisian

Police still searching for woman one year after she disappeared

Published Friday, February 14, 2020 3:04PM CST

WINNIPEG -- It's been nearly one year since Cynthia Parisian disappeared from a Home Depot in Winnipeg.

Police say they are still searching for Parisian, who was last seen on Feb. 17, 2019 at the Home Depot at 845 Leila Ave. in Winnipeg.

Snip

Anyone with information about where Parisian may be is asked to call the missing persons unit at (204) 986-6250 or CrimeStoppers.
#

No updates since this 8 Feb post.
Bring Cynthia Parisian Home
As of February 17 it will be a full year my sister has been missing. We ask that people continue to share our posts in hopes something comes up. February 14 they will be doing another media release. A full year is way too long I never thought this would happen to our family. Never say never I suppose. We miss her so much. We want her to meet her first grandson. Her daughter needs her. We all need her and we all need some answers. Please help by sharing posts putting her name out there etc. Thanks again to everyone that has reached out to our family and to the people who continue to share the posts. We appreciate all the support that we have been receiving.

Cynthia Parisian - Please Bring Me Home
PARISIAN, Cynthia
Cynthia-Parisian-2-138x300.png

Cynthia was last seen on February 17, 2019, at the Home Depot at 845 Leila Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Winnipeg Police have requested that anyone who recalls seeing the 38-year-old woman at the Home Depot on that day, or who may have information about her disappearance, to please contact them.

MISSING - 38 Year-Old Cynthia Parisian
Manitoba Post
''38 year-old Cynthia Parisian was last seen at the Home Depot at 845 Leila Avenue in the afternoon. She was wearing dark clothing with a pink toque.

She is described as being Indigenous in appearance, approximately 5’3” in height, with a heavy build, brown hair and brown eyes.''

NOV 20, 2020
Winnipeg police to update on missing Winnipeg woman
The Winnipeg Police Service will release updated information and surveillance video in the case of a Winnipeg woman who went missing over one year ago.

Police will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. on the disappearance of Cynthia Parisian, who was 38 when she disappeared in February 2019. CTV News Winnipeg will live-stream the event.

Parisian’s mother and stepfather will read a statement, and an investigator will answer questions.

[...]

Link to live stream: LIVE: Winnipeg police update on missing woman case

Cynthia Parisian, 40, was last seen at the Home Depot at 845 Leila Avenue during the afternoon of Feb. 17, 2019. The video surveillance appears to show her entering a dark-coloured truck after leaving the Home Depot.

In the video, she can be seen leaving the Home Depot and walking towards a truck that had been seen circling the area. “The Missing Persons Unit believe that this truck may be an important detail in her disappearance and are asking anyone that may have information about this vehicle to contact investigators,” said police spokesperson Const. Jay Murray.
Police, family issue plea for public's help to find woman missing 20 months | Winnipeg Sun

Does the truck look white/offwhite to anyone? I have attached a still from the video. The windows are dark but not so much the rest of the body.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 8
Does the truck look white/offwhite to anyone? I have attached a still from the video. The windows are dark but not so much the rest of the body.
WPS looking for tips in disappearance of Cynthia Parisian
Hard to say for sure, but it appears to be grey or white in the pic. you posted, although LE say it is dark coloured. rbbm.

''At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing dark clothes and a pink toque. She is Indigenous, about 5’3″ with a heavy build, and has brown eyes and hair.

Recently-released surveillance video shows Parisian leaving the Home Depot and getting into a dark-coloured truck.

The truck was circling the area before Parisian got in it, and police believe it may be a key detail in figuring out what happened to her.''

Last edited:
Hard to say for sure, but it appears to be grey or white, imo.
The police described it as black. I'm wondering if they have possibly erred.

An edit was done to correct the spelling of "possibly".

The police described it as black. I'm wondering if they have possibly erred.

An edit was done to correct the spelling of "possibly".
Edited my post too ^ to add that in the pic. you posted it looked light coloured.
Wondering about the pink bag Cynthia was carrying in her left hand, does she usually bring it with her, does it belong to a child, or was Cynthia planning a few days away from home?

Noting this apparently unrelated but described as similar disappearance of another woman..
Nov 20 2020 rbbm.
Two First Nations women are missing and police are seeking clues.
'Police seeking tips on unrelated disappearances of Melinda Lynxleg and Cynthia Parisian in Manitoba''
''Frantic families spoke out Friday about two missing women last seen in Manitoba.
The cases aren’t connected although there are similarities.
The women are both from a First Nation and close in age. And two different police agencies investigating their disappearances released information publicly on the same day.''

''Lynxleg is from Tootinaowaziibeeng (Valley River) First Nation in western Manitoba, while Cynthia Parisian, 38, has ties to Sagkeeng First Nation in south-central Manitoba.
However, Parisian vanished in Winnipeg.''

Ws thread.
CANADA - Canada - Melinda Lynxleg, 41, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 31 March 2020

Edited my post too ^ to add that in the pic. you posted it looked light coloured.
Wondering about the pink bag Cynthia was carrying in her left hand, does she usually bring it with her, does it belong to a child, or was Cynthia planning a few days away from home?
That, unfortunately, I would have no idea about.

Just to supplement my comment earlier that the suspect truck in question could actually be lighter colored than stated, I have taken another screenshot of it and put it against two other vehicles that passed that point, one the did appear to be darker colored and one lighter colored (e.g. silver). Attached is the new jpg for comparison purposes.

Attachments

• Cars.jpg
    Cars.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
This is something that is bothering me a bit. Attached is a still screenshot from Cynthia as she enters the store. What might be visible in the portion that I circled?

Attachments

• What is this.jpg
    What is this.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
This is something that is bothering me a bit. Attached is a still screenshot from Cynthia as she enters the store. What might be visible in the portion that I circled?
At 0:22 the item (assuming it is one and the same) appears to be a pink backpack..
Police still searching for woman one year after she disappeared
image-jpg.jpg

Police say they are still searching for Parisian, who was last seen on Feb. 17, 2019 at the Home Depot at 845 Leila Ave. in Winnipeg. (Source: Winnipeg Police Service)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back