Daily Updates- Sat., Sept. 6, 2008

do we have a thread for Nancy Grace tonight 9/6? I have to post about something someone said on there tonight that has me fuming...

To me as well, FrenchFry. Here's what The Criminal Report Daily says exactly on the matter:

"One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it."

So why wouldn't the Anthonys want the searchers to have an easier time in the search for their granddaughter? Guilt all the way.

ts

I agree with this as well! Also, I just heard LP on GH say that Tim is going to be searching under the slab in the Anthony's backyard in the next few days. HMMM JMO

Security cameras have been mounted on the front corners of the Anthony house, per WESH 2 News at 11pm.

Lots of protesters, some that were ticketed.

I saw two men doing something to the house...couldn't figure out what they were installing. Makes sense now, thanks!

:toastred::toastred:

Have a fun night and make a toast for Tim Miller with Equuasearch!!:toastred:

ty Karen! It is good stuff, had to let it breath for about 30 minutes first. I called my sister in Naples who lives right on the gulf coast- I aksed her if she needed to protect the rest of that Case of pinot nero, then feel free to ship it up here on Monday!! HAHAHA- hey what are sisters 4? :blowkiss:

seems I didnt miss much since I last signed in, except the news about CA's friends may be supena'd soon- Does that mean Gran Jury may come onto play?? HEHEHEHEHE!! I hope so

Also, I just heard LP on GH say that Tim is going to be searching under the slab in the Anthony's backyard in the next few days.

I thought there was no slab, only pavers - and those WERE pulled up when LE searched the backyard.

Good Lord,

I just pray that your good will -or Karma (lest they be interspersed!!!) Please give us all some resolve.

BUMP.

any news for Sunday yet? I've promised myself not to spend hours her this day, i have much of my real responsibilities to attend to .....thanks very much, the updates are really appreciated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back