Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't in that house alone. That's my opinion anyway. She didn't buy the wine alone, did she? And from what I see on the store video, it doesn't look like she paid for it alone either. So...1+1.
yep which in a twisted way could mean she really didnt do it. I have believed all along that it was somebody close to them. In that same twisted way, this solidifies it for me.

I soooo don't want to ask this question, but do we know if Deborah was nursing little Lisa? If Mom was accustomed to drinking regularly, or even an occasional binge, how might this have affected the baby?

Maybe. If someone else took Lisa. Or maybe she did something she can't remember.

Knowing that she was drunk makes me lean harder towards the abduction theory. If she was drunk and injured/killed the baby, then how did she cover it up so perfectly? I don't see how she could have kept it a secret form the older son or from the first people on the scene. I do not see how she could have disposed of the child so quickly. She would have needed help from an accomplice. So maybe she did it and had a friend/relative come over and clean up her mess. IDK It just seems pretty lucky that she had an accomplice available at such short notice to do such a hugely morbid favor for a drunk mom.

eta: I used to be a bartender. I know from experience that when someone is really drunk, they make a mess of anything they try hard to fix.

What if she wasn't really drunk and she is saying this to save herself from blame? The lawyer may have told her to say that to the press. JMO The cops will know if she was drunk that night, I hope.

I know what you mean JJ ,but before this people have been talking about how they were giving her a pass for that lots of people talking about how soundly they sleep. It seemed strange, but this explains it without a shadow of a doubt. MOO

I was kind of amazed how many people were claiming this kind of behavior was normal and not strange that a woman home alone with three little wouldn't check if she locked the door, would leave the window open, or wouldn't hear the baby monitor when her baby was supposedly being kidnapped.

Knowing that she was drunk makes me lean harder towards the abduction theory. If she was drunk and injured/killed the baby, then how did she cover it up so perfectly? I don't see how she could have kept it a secret form the older son or from the first people on the scene. I do not see how she could have disposed of the child so quickly. She would have needed help from an accomplice. So maybe she did it and had a friend/relative come over and clean up her mess. IDK It just seems pretty lucky that she had an accomplice available at such short notice to do such a hugely morbid favor for a drunk mom.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone keeps assuming she was alone. :waitasec:

I hope they charge her with something........ would this not fall under child abuse?

eta: I used to be a bartender. I know from experience that when someone is really drunk, they make a mess of anything they try hard to fix.

Well, maybe she sold Lisa or gave her away. Who knows? That's the problem. Being drunk opens the door wide open for me.

I think a terrible accident happened and she doesn't want to admit it. JMO. The fact that she won't let the kids talk... I think they know something.

I was kind of amazed how many people were claiming this kind of behavior was normal and not strange that a woman home alone with three little wouldn't check if she locked the door, would leave the window open, or wouldn't hear the baby monitor when her baby was supposedly being kidnapped.

I agree with you, me too!

This is the assumption I had made from the beginning... Definitely a good cover.. "I don't know what happened, I was drunk!" I think SHE was the one that left all the lights on..passed out in her bed and who knows what happened to baby Lisa...

I'm thinking so. This news boggling enough to make me forget what I knew!

I know. I had to ask a question this morning. I couldnt find the answer. I thought i had dreamed it. I hope they find the truth! moo

I believe I've heard of at least one other case where a parent was drunk or drugged, went to sleep alongside a baby, then rolled on top of the child and smothered it. Perhaps this happened to Lisa, then the mother woke up/sobered up/covered up with the abduction tale?
But then what?......If she was drunk, then the not finding the baby close to me means somebody else, whether friend or foe.

Well, maybe she sold Lisa or gave her away. Who knows? That's the problem. Being drunk opens the door wide open for me.

wow. good point. yikes, this is getting worse and worse.

Im not so sure that i believe sombody took the baby while she was drunk. I think something happened. moo. They would have to be staking out house and want a baby. Maybe she passed out and baby wasnt really in crib. This has some strange twist. moo

I think if something happened, she wouldn't be admitting she was drunk. JMO of course. I think she maybe was not drinking alone, which means other people would know + not have to be staking out the house. Maybe "someone" didn't approve of her being drunk, while on Mom duty + they took the baby for the baby's own safety / well being. :waitasec: Of course I've no idea where that would mean Lisa is now, but I'm going to hold out hope, as unrealistic as it might be, because I'm hopping irate about this little detail. :furious:

Lucky - no offense to you whatsoever just a post to jump off from. I respect everyone's theories + ideas + have sat on this fence too long, without a solid theory of my own.

It could explain the husband's seeming distance from her in the videos, if he knew or suspected she was probably intoxicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood