Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my opinion would be that it means that if she was really drunk, somebody else really did snatch the baby. If she was drunk, we probably would have found something by now. I guess it also depends on how drunk 'drunk' is. If she was really drunk, it does explain the 'state of the house'. I also would like to hear her words to this. I really dont trust the media interpretations at all any more (could you tell?).

She wasn't in that house alone. That's my opinion anyway. She didn't buy the wine alone, did she? And from what I see on the store video, it doesn't look like she paid for it alone either. So...1+1.

We already know she bought a box of wine at about 5 pm. Apparently now she is claiming she put it to good use.

Another in a line of curious details or admissions - the lights ablaze, the unlocked door, the baby monitor, the barkless dog, the tipsy mom - causing one to wonder just why are they telling us these things if they're indeed not guilty? What next, admitting to the rumored phone call? But admitting these things could also mean they have nothing to hide regarding the important matter: baby Lisa's disappearance.

I wonder what else is ready to come out of her mouth. Not trying to be mean. I think her husband she was drunk and he was protecting her. The police would have known this too, I suppose. Her polygraph shows her being deceptive and she is the one who came forward with that info to the press. What else will she admit to?

If she was drunk, it might have seemed like a good idea to say the phones were stolen...

I think so too. If the neighbor said she was there with the mom, imo the neighbor needs to be questioned by LE again and be given a poly,

Well I am just mad as heck.

I hereby retract every politically correct word previously spewed from my keyboard, as I was so careful to not equate buying a box of wine with drinking same. I have no problem with anyone, parent, single or otherwise having a nip or two in the evening. Being drunk - by your own definition! - when you're the sole caregiver of 3 children through the night + 1 is in an infant not feeling up to her best with cough / cold. Gloves are off. Just sayin'. MOO

Exactly. My husband and I used to quite regularly drink beer or wine, clinking our glasses after we successfully got the kids to sleep. But I would never get totally smashed when i was the caregiver. Saved that for when they were at the grandparents or the babysitters.

But if my husband was going to be at work all night, and my littlest one was sick, getting drunk would be out of the question. imoo

No wonder they needed some help as far as media reps, or whatever it is they have.

Im not so sure that i believe sombody took the baby while she was drunk. I think something happened. moo. They would have to be staking out house and want a baby. Maybe she passed out and baby wasnt really in crib. This has some strange twist. moo

I figured with the "gaps" she said she couldn't fill in, the "little mistakes", and things like all the lights being on, and her not hearing anything, that she'd been intoxicated that night.

I believe I've heard of at least one other case where a parent was drunk or drugged, went to sleep alongside a baby, then rolled on top of the child and smothered it. Perhaps this happened to Lisa, then the mother woke up/sobered up/covered up with the abduction tale?

She may really just not quite remember what in the world happened that night, that is, she may remember only little bits and pieces of it.

Imagine waking up and your baby is gone and you only remember little bits and pieces of what happened. No wonder she cries so hard. IMO

Yeah... I'm sorry but this... well if she admitted this to LE early on than I think it may explain more of why they're focused this direction. Sick child, and two others at home- and she was drunk. By herself? If so, than that's not the way to care for children. Others in the house? Well, then LE may have details none of us knew. Or what if she wasn't home? still going back to the potential text that was received (just a rumor I know but still)... JMO

BBM
JMO - Last night I watched Judge Jeanine + during the show she said there was a call made at 2:30am from one of the 3 cell phones that are allegedly missing. There was no detail, but I believe the call has been confirmed, just not what it contained - words spoken or whatnot. I don't have a link, because I watched it on tv. Surely I wasn't the only one who heard it though?

Once I'd read about DB purchasing the boxed wine, I wondered if she drank that evening. I also wonder if alcohol was available during the son's birthday party on Sunday and how much Deborah might have had to drink during the festivities. Had she been known to drink too much at times, or was she mainly a social drinker?

I'm :( to hear about DB's admission of drinking that night because it indicates that three children were left in the care of an adult/parent who was not capable of tending to their needs. Perhaps this is the reason that she neglected to talk about the trip to the market in her original timeline. jmo

Hmmmmm...there has to be more to the statement. Why would she just admit that without further information?

To explain how she could have slept through the intruder stealing her child?

I figured with the "gaps" she said she couldn't fill in, the "little mistakes", and things like all the lights being on, and her not hearing anything, that she'd been intoxicated that night.

So maybe the dog DID bark, and there was some disturbing sounds to be heard on the baby monitor---but she slept through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member