Dane Greathouse in JAIL

I'd really like to know who had MWs phone number before her, and how long she'd had the number.

For now that phone call is all that ties that whole crowd to the situation. What if it used to be someone else's number that DB did know?

I know it being a wrong number is a pretty slim shot since it's a working number from w/in the neighborhood. The only way I'd buy a wrong number theory is if for example, the prefix is 454 and the intended prefix was 545. The reason I say that is b/c when I first got my phone number my phone provider had prefix let's say 305, and their biggest competitor had 503. I got calls all the time b/c people would dial the prefix wrong b/c they were both so common.

BBM. From Rugen's blog, Nov 21st, he says MW tells him that she had the phone number for about 3 or 4 months.

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/11/lisa-irwin-case-moms-phone-appears-to.html

Is there thread where only the cell phone pings are discussed in depth? About how the pings were behind the Irwin home and down to the river.

Also, forgive me I can't recall, but wasn't it MW's phone number that was written on Debbie's hand and that's how the police had contacted her before they got the cell phone records?

BBM. From Rugen's blog, Nov 21st, he says MW tells him that she had the phone number for about 3 or 4 months.

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/11/lisa-irwin-case-moms-phone-appears-to.html

So it's possible that DB was transferring numbers into the new phone and transferred one that is now MW's new number. She probably accidentally dialed the number while transferring numbers. It could have been an old friend, a business even. DB likely wouldn't recognize the number b/c who remembers phone numbers?

I keep old numbers of people I haven't talked to for years, even old business, like my favorite pizza place in a town I haven't lived in since 2003. If I'm ever back in town, I sure want that number handy.

Unlimited minutes? I heard of unlimited texts but unlimited minutes has to cost a small fortune.

Prepaid phones are cheaper. My dd gets unlimited everything under walmarts exclusive straight tak plan for 45 bucks a month.

I have 4 prepaid andriod phones for less then I was paying for 1 on a plan. unlmited talk text data, on two and 1200/unlimited text and data on the other two.

Okay...this is what I think I remember. At some point, something had been stolen from either DB's or JI's vehicle. Possibly a GPS? DB told police that she had been on Craigslist and found a similar GPS listed so she wrote down the number on her hand to call later. The police noticed the number on her hand right away. I think it's entirely possible that DB called the number at midnight wanting to see who answered. I also think it's possible that she didn't know that particular phone service had been cut off until that point.

Okay...this is what I think I remember. At some point, something had been stolen from either DB's or JI's vehicle. Possibly a GPS? DB told police that she had been on Craigslist and found a similar GPS listed so she wrote down the number on her hand to call later. The police noticed the number on her hand right away. I think it's entirely possible that DB called the number at midnight wanting to see who answered. I also think it's possible that she didn't know that particular phone service had been cut off until that point.

Cyndy Short shot down the number on the hand rumor. She said it was total bull. And nothing from cops to indicate it's true.

No number was written on DB's hand. The info I have is it was designed to get Megan to say she did indeed know DB. There was no GPS stolen from JI's car.

I keep wondering about the 'jugalo' portion of MW (and those others in the house)....

I think it's because that term was also found in the info of Michael Plumadore in the Alihana Reynolds case?

It sits really wrong with me for some reason - and I guess that's why I still have this strong feeling there's more to that group of people and their possible involvement in this case???

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment classifies Juggalos as a "loosely-organized hybrid gang" whose transient nature makes them difficult to monitor effectively, and stated that certain subsets of the subculture engage in criminal activity and violence. According to the report, "Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature.""

Cyndy Short shot down the number on the hand rumor. She said it was total bull. And nothing from cops to indicate it's true.

Not only that but RR also has mentioned (I assume from sources) that the number on the hand is absolutely not true.

ETA: I just read RR's response.

I keep wondering about the 'jugalo' portion of MW (and those others in the house)....

I think it's because that term was also found in the info of Michael Plumadore in the Alihana Reynolds case?

It sits really wrong with me for some reason - and I guess that's why I still have this strong feeling there's more to that group of people and their possible involvement in this case???

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment classifies Juggalos as a "loosely-organized hybrid gang" whose transient nature makes them difficult to monitor effectively, and stated that certain subsets of the subculture engage in criminal activity and violence. According to the report, "Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature.""

Yep. I don't know how much you know about the whole "Juggalo" culture, but yes, violence is a big part of it. Thugs, I call them. So, MW may be a "nice" person, but that group is not. It is a whole criminal culture.

Wiki's description of Juggalo:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo"]Juggalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
~~~~

Urbandictionary's description of Juggalo WARNING- URBANDICTIONARY IS NOT PG READING [PROFANITY] :

juggalo

Darwin's biggest Obstacle.

Even Darwin cant explain juggalos

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juggalo

The two friends of MW are going to be held for a long time. She better watch her P's and Q's.

This case may go down the same way as the Haleigh Cummings Fiasco. All we need is a Wedding..

And a lot of drugs!

What is the motive for the Juggalos to want Lisa? Just general purpose thuggery or is there something specific that makes her a target?

No number was written on DB's hand. The info I have is it was designed to get Megan to say she did indeed know DB. There was no GPS stolen from JI's car.

Thanks so much for clarifying the facts. I hadn't heard that.

What is the motive for the Juggalos to want Lisa? Just general purpose thuggery or is there something specific that makes her a target?

Ya know - I don't know. But then in most of these cases, often times, motive and/or reason etc are often something I can't wrap my head around. :)

Like I said - just something has sat with me about this and it could be totally nothing. Just a connection that made me go hrmmmmm......

There is no reason behing the actions of some juggalos; it's just 'do it because'. There is a video American Juggalo that gives an insight into the culture, CAUTION IT IS NOT A PG-13 VIDEO.

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

Anything from the cops to indicate it was false? What about FBI, did they share with her whether or not this might be legitimate?

Do you know what, if anything was stolen from JI's car? It is said he reported someone broke into his car in August, 2011.

Did LE tell you the number on DB's hand was a lie to get MW to confess to knowing or talking to DB - or even that it was a lie, period?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back