BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

Daniel Horowitz is in the thick of it again.

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Buzz Mills, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Buzz Mills

Buzz Mills New Member

Daniel Horowitz is representing at least some of the 20+ officers threatened with losing their positions with the S.F. Hunter's Point-Bayview Police dept. . They apparently concocted some filmed skits that don't show the S.F. Police Force in a very good light. More info to follow.

2. Becba

Becba Former Member

ahhh who cares.

3. Schmerty_Jones

Schmerty_Jones ________________ Even if you're on the right

I know how you feel. Even with his recent tradegy .. the Guy is hard for me to like...sympathy is one thing. Really liking or approving of someone is another! :eek:

4. Buzz Mills

Buzz Mills New Member

I think Dan is sticking his nose in front of the camera every chance that he gets. I think his goal of being a media centerpiece is continuing to drive his life, with, or without, the love of his life. Maybe he got off on the wrong foot in the Laci Peterson trial saga, but at least from my perpective, he seems to be a difficult person to like, or have respect for. I can't see opinion that ever changing despite feeling sympathy for him after what he has had to go through.

5. Stuckinahs

Stuckinahs New Member

Everything I've heard about Horowitz is that he is a very nice guy. Other lawyers seem to like him a lot (although I don't know what kind of recommendation that is).

:twocents:

6. kato

kato New Member

Dan now on GMA with one of the cops.

7. Sniffy38

Sniffy38 New Member

I saw the film this morning on GMA. Actually, it was very funny and I loved it! My son is on a Dept. not too far from there. Wish I could send it to him.
    Police have very stressful jobs and it takes an off-beat sense of humor to cope.

8. vanillasky

vanillasky New Member

He's just doing his job. :twocents: