Dannielyn Birkhead at 5!

Anna Nicole was beautiful and the little girl even more so. Even if she models or acts someday I hope she doesn't inherit the gene that caused such addictions in the family, whether it was mental illness, depression, whatever.

Me too txsvicki. I hope that having a loving father that hopefully will look out for her that she'll be able to avoid the situation her mother got herself into. I also hope that Daniel and Anna can see what a beautiful child she is and look out for her well-being too.

I think that's kind of harsh. ANS was an addict. Addiction is a disease. She obviously loved Daniel very, very much.

No, she didn't make the best choices, but it doesn't mean she didn't want the best for her children. A lot of parents aren't the perfect role models but it doesn't mean they're horrible parents.

I think she had a disease and she needed help. I think that, deep down, she was a good, kind, caring person who had a horrible upbringing and suffered the effects of that. A lot of times, she just didn't know any better.

P.S. Physically speaking, ANS was a beautiful woman. It's all a matter of opinion, of course, but it was obviously a popular one as she became an incredibly successful model.

JMO and all that jazz.
I think harsh is starting her modeling at age 5 for the very same company her mother did! I think that's setting her down the very same path to destruction!!!

She is quite beautiful just like her mother. It is good he is keeping her out of the limelight for now BUT it is also obvious she is being groomed for modeling or something based on the way she poses and fawns for the camera. That isn't natural it is rehearsed.

Sadly I expect by the time she is a teenager her father will be managing her in some type of high pressure career (modeling, singing, acting, something) as his little angel will likely be his future money maker.

I agree with the BBM and all after that I strongly disagree with.

I think harsh is starting her modeling at age 5 for the very same company her mother did! I think that's setting her down the very same path to destruction!!!

Are all 5 year old models destined for a path of destruction?
Or is your opinion solely based on who her deceased mother is?
Or because it's Guess?

IMO nobody should assume this beautiful girl will have anything but a happy healthy life until we see otherwise.

JMO

Are all 5 year old models destined for a path of destruction?
Or is your opinion solely based on who her deceased mother is?
Or because it's Guess?

IMO nobody should assume this beautiful girl will have anything but a happy healthy life until we see otherwise.

JMO

It's as though people don't even want to give her chance. :( I guess it's more exciting if she ends up a train wreck like her mom.

Yes she is absolutely beautiful. There is something I've wondered about and this may not be the right forum for this. I had seen some of ANS's relatives discussing little Dannielyn's eyes being "crossed" like some of her cousins. The reason I mention this is because I also was born with "strabismus". Fortunately, my mother took me to an excellent opthalmologist who put glasses on me at age 2 years, and he followed me closely and at age 5 years, I had surgery to correct the "crossed eyes". That surgery was performed way back in the 1950's on my own eyes. In my opinion, in this day and age, there is no reason not to have a child's eyes corrected that have strabismus. MOO.

My eyes being that way affected my early development, and I did not even walk until I was 16 months old. I have always been told that the best time to correct this problem is at a young age and I am hoping that her daddy is having her followed by an ophthalmologist and they are on top of it. I think she is absolutely beautiful, but I think it will affect her later in life if they are not corrected. I look back on pictures of myself, as a little child, and think how fortunate I was to have a mother brave enough at the time to do this for me. I truly believe it changed my life. Hopefully, this precious little girl's eyes may not be as bad to require surgery, and hopefully, as I previously stated, her daddy is on top of this. Also, I think her daddy is very protective of her and would never let her fall into the hands of someone who would exploit her the way her mommy was.

Strawberry Fields, thank you for bringing up that beautiful girl's eyes. It's awesome you got your Strabismus corrected, as did my daughter, who had Alternating Strabismus corrected at Riley Children's hospital when she was 18 months old. She's nearly seventeen now. Knowing what I do about Strabismus, I have always noticed it in Dannielyn, and hoped it would get corrected. I notice her left eye especially, but dang, she sure is a beautiful girl.

Thank you so much for these links! It warms my heart to see Larry with his beautiful daughter. I am happy he is on top of this. If every child was fortunate enough to have a loving daddy like him, the world would be in a much better place.

Speaking about the strabismus and corrective surgery, having had my own corrrected way back in the 1950's, I consider it such a blessing that: 1) my recently widowed mother (I was 2 and sister was 5) had the courage to seek medical attention for me and in 1955, when surgery was recommended, she had courage to go for the surgery. 2) even that far back, my particular surgery was successful on the first surgery.

Through the years, I have met many people who have had the surgery for strabismus and one person in particular stands out in my mind. I was working in a hospital back in the 1980s. I met a young lady (another hospital employee) who was scheduled to have her 4th surgery for her strabismus. She had told me her first 3 surgeries seemed to work for a few months, but her strabismus always came back. The surgeon who had taken on her case had told her that in all of the surgeries he has performed, he has not had a single case where the strabismus returned. Unfortunately, I do not recall the girl's name, and had left employment with the hospital right before her scheduled surgery. I have thought of her so often, wondering if she did, indeed, have success with her fourth operation.

Sorry to go so far off topic when this thread is about little Dannielyn modeling and it is a happy story (in my opinion). I am thrilled for her and her wonderful daddy, who I believe will protect her in whatever they go through together.

Dannielyn is beautiful on overload!

What a wonderful father Larry has turned out to be. And, he seems to be keeping Anna's memory alive. This precious child will have a chance to live a normal life, something she would not have had it gone any other way.

Absolutely adorable.

Cute. I really hope he keeps her out of the spotlight. But, one little comment about HIS suit............ice cream anyone ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back