Dark Haired Woman/beige shirt

I'm just wondering how many places did Alcala live in?

Texas, and Mexico when young. Then moved to California, went in the Army (I'm not sure where he was?), Undergraduate at UCLA, then went to grad school at NYU. Lived in rural NH and worked at a summer camp.

Was in and out of jail a few times (I have to refer to the timeline thread often or I get confused.) Went back and forth between Coasts a few times at least based on known murders/rapes. Killed at least one in Wyoming. Likely victims in Washington State.

There were pictures with Danish signs in background, and I personally think a few of the unidentified look foreign. The Little girl in the sleeveless yellow dress looks Swedish or Danish to me, having lived in Europe. I think a few others are possibly taken in Latin America or Europe, and that night be why we are not finding them.

Just my opinion, but if he wasn't known to be locked up in jail, I think it's possible he was anywhere he felt like being.

Texas, and Mexico when young. Then moved to California, went in the Army (I'm not sure where he was?), Undergraduate at UCLA, then went to grad school at NYU. Lived in rural NH and worked at a summer camp.

Was in and out of jail a few times (I have to refer to the timeline thread often or I get confused.) Went back and forth between Coasts a few times at least based on known murders/rapes. Killed at least one in Wyoming. Likely victims in Washington State.

There were pictures with Danish signs in background, and I personally think a few of the unidentified look foreign. The Little girl in the sleeveless yellow dress looks Swedish or Danish to me, having lived in Europe. I think a few others are possibly taken in Latin America or Europe, and that night be why we are not finding them.

Just my opinion, but if he wasn't known to be locked up in jail, I think it's possible he was anywhere he felt like being.

Yes he's for sure been to Europe. He even stated this, back in 2013, in a letter to someone.
alcalaletter.jpg

Yes he's for sure been to Europe. He even stated this, back in 2013, in a letter to someone.
alcalaletter.jpg

Okaaaay....

So in one of the other threads, he is supposedly so frail by 2016, I think it was, that he could no longer walk. This was written in August of 2013. Pretty swift decline from the jogging and other exercise.....

It was interesting though. I'm surprised he even bothered to reply to anything the person writing to him mentioned, like the person's girlfriend or band.

I think the earring is the same. On the pic it's stuck in her hair. I mean the rectangle one with the stone.

Attachments

• 0154~3.jpg
    0154~3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 210108_2020_act9_1033_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg
    210108_2020_act9_1033_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.15.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.15.42 PM.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.17.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.17.15 PM.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.19.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.19.26 PM.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 7
I mean, is there a change he didn't hurt her or kill her? Otherwise she's a victim.

I guess? Not to be morbid, but I really am having difficulty with that scenario. "Hey, nice earring. Can I keep it?" Or she left it behind and he kept it? I'm going to go with sick trophy for his collection, sadly. :( *It isn't a gender neutral kind of earring. It's pretty unique. If we could find anyone wearing them in NAMUS, etc, I would say you found another victim. :(

Same with the clock earring. Seems almost certain someone would remember a friend or sister, etc owning those!

I guess? Not to be morbid, but I really am having difficulty with that scenario. "Hey, nice earring. Can I keep it?" Or she left it behind and he kept it? I'm going to go with sick trophy for his collection, sadly. :( *It isn't a gender neutral kind of earring. It's pretty unique. If we could find anyone wearing them in NAMUS, etc, I would say you found another victim. :(

Same with the clock earring. Seems almost certain someone would remember a friend or sister, etc owning those!
The clock is a charm :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.48.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.48.18 PM.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.52.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.52.35 PM.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 10
Hmm...I guess I retract that suggestion. I colorized the photo of Denise, and it made differences more apparent.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.58.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.58.53 PM.png
    207 KB · Views: 3
Denise Anderson? I know he was a fugitive/in NH in early 1971, but it is possible he returned to California? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

(She was known to wear a wig/shorter hairstyle as well.) Hmmm...
Hmm...I guess I retract that suggestion. I colorized the photo of Denise, and it made differences more apparent

Hmm...I guess I retract that suggestion. I colorized the photo of Denise, and it made differences more apparent.
No our girl is Hispanic imo. There's nobody that I can find that wore braces that's missing or a Jane Doe. That leaves identified but no culprit found still a possibility. Or a wrong culprit.

Then if she or a family member was undocumented, changes get slim to find her.

Hmm...She may be Hispanic, or Italian, possibly? She's very pretty, and looking again at the photo of her laughing, I think she is maybe 16 or 17, if that. How common would it have been to have braces, and such nice clothing/accessories and have been undocumented in the late 60s-70s? She may be foreign, but looks like an upper middle class teenager to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back