Dark Minds Episode on the LISK airing 4/23

Do you have a theory?

Of course I do.. When's the last time you saw me without one :)

The "mechanic" is LISK? I bet real money that he is not. Then what's all that fuss about some dolls?...

And if it means something, which it sure does in some way, what does it mean when he puts no dolls for Jessica?

Broke? So much for being well off. Seriously, what would lead you to that as a possible reason?

Why no dolls for Jessica?

Or in other words... who put those stupid dolls there? Here are some options
1) LISK
2) A crazy man
3) A crazy woman
4) Phelps
5) Police

Why no dolls for Jessica? Nobody wonders about that?

EDIT: This is from the book Lost Girls by Robert Kolker, this may help a bit

With Mari in particular, he’d been reminded of another famous case he worked on long ago,
the 1992 kidnapping of nine-year-old Katie Beers in Bay Shore, Long Island. The girl’s mother,
Marilyn Beers, “was a taxicab driver,” Varrone said, smiling at the memory. “And then she got
her hair all done up.”
Dormer chuckled.

The scene is; Dormer and Varrone backbiting a victim's mother for pulling herself together and they are doing it in front of a journalist... What are these guys being paid for? What is their job? Publicly discuss about the number of killers? Can Dormer use the word "burlap" anymore? Can somebody name a single development SCPD achieved in 5 years?

Emre, " why no doll for Jessica". Whats your theory? Does the repeated question mean we are missing something? There are 10 victims. Why focus on Jessica?

There is a car show less then 4 miles from the Holiday Express. I have to find out how many times a year this car show is held there.
the killer is familar with police technics. Then hes also familiar with how they think. Red herrings. The police should rethink everything they believe about this case.

Emre, " why no doll for Jessica". Whats your theory? Does the repeated question mean we are missing something? There are 10 victims. Why focus on Jessica?

ok ... why no doll for the baby? Why no doll for the mom? Why no doll for the "Asian" male? Why no doll for Jane Doe 2000? Why no doll for Fire Island Lady?

Emre, besides being broke, whats your theory?

That was sarcasm... Did you seriously miss that?

Anyway... Think for yourself. I think on your own you can come to a conclusion that makes sense.

Anyway... Think for yourself. I think on your own you can come to a conclusion that makes sense.
Jessicas family is grieving in private. Theres no cross to place a doll. Would the killer even remember where he placed her remains on the pkwy?

Have you come up with a conclusion? Share.

If any of us actually had an answer the killer/killers wouldn't be roaming around free to kill some more people.

Everytime I look here I swear its like the comments are on repeat.

Maybe the gb4 were killed by a separate killer. Maybe it was a crazy cat lady with to much time on her hands. Maybe it was cause he new the gb4 was were the publicity was at. Maybe its a creepy car mechanic who liked to make creepy dolls inbetweeen oil changes. Or maybe it was a really nice normal mechanic who just wanted to honor the girls. Maybe it was an obsessed ws member...or maybe just maybe later on I can tap into my physic side and finally put a rest to the biggest mastery of all.....why not a doll for Jessica.....why?

If any of us actually had an answer the killer/killers wouldn't be roaming around free to kill some more people.

Maybe the gb4 were killed by a separate killer. Maybe it was a crazy cat lady with to much time on her hands. Maybe it was cause he new the gb4 was were the publicity was at. Maybe its a creepy car mechanic who liked to make creepy dolls inbetweeen oil changes. Or maybe it was a really nice normal mechanic who just wanted to honor the girls. Maybe it was an obsessed ws member...or maybe just maybe later on I can tap into my physic side and finally put a rest to the biggest mastery of all.....why not a doll for Jessica.....why?

Very good... You clearly run through the options. Except the last two.

Fyi, I'm not trying to play games gia, but what I saw on this forum, when you put something straight open people lose the point. So, I believe it is best everybody to construct his/her own opinion. Whoever put it... what does it mean when there's dolls only for GB4?

ok ... why no doll for the baby? Why no doll for the mom? Why no doll for the "Asian" male? Why no doll for Jane Doe 2000? Why no doll for Fire Island Lady?

because they aren't related to GB4 AND it's very probable they weren't placed by the killer

--2 of these theories was posted on multiple forums(one of them was the creepy mechanic)--can't say the other, it might be a violation of TOS

because they aren't related to GB4 AND it's very probable they weren't placed by the killer

Yes.. The answer to "Why no dolls for Jessica and others" is simply "because they aren't related to GB4". Exactly. At least that is the message that "doll dropper" gives.

Are they really not related? They ARE related. It is crystal clear they are... So, why would "someone" put some stupid dolls to make the point that there are "two killers"

Remember; nobody is arrested. Whether it is the killer or a maniac - who is hindering an investigation by putting those dolls. So, why nobody gets arrested for the fancy stunt? Who put those stupid dolls there?

Okay...okay so I was being a little facetious before. In all seriousness I don't think the killer put the dolls there. But I also think today that there are at least two diffrent killers.

I don't know what it is, maybe really they are putting weird stuff in water, or perhaps it's the smart phone effect, but what I see is a major trouble for keeping focus.

Yes. I think it is kinda established that it is not LISK.

So, If it's not the killer... then who?... The question is this.

Anyway, I really don't want to move on this issue. Bringing it to this far alone took like 10 posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back