Dark Minds "Texas Killing Fields" episode airing Wednesday, March 20th at 9 PM CDT

Thank You Frostess. I do not know who Jesperson is but I know Rifkin. He lived by my Aunts house. I feel Rifkin is the Long Island serial killer. I just watched the Texas Killing Fields so I had enough of SK's tonight. Loved hearing my favorite Mazzy Star in the movie.

How do you figure? He was arrested in 1993, and most of the girls died in the late 2000s.

Wow so Raven is Keith Jesperson! I wish I would have known that prior to watching The Coastal Killer, I would have paid more attention to how much he pretended to know. At least I believe these murders took place before his arrest. Taunja Bennett was supposedly his first murder, but I don't give a killers word much credibility, maybe he meant first adult murder ( having kids maybe he didn't want to admit to being a child murderer) Keith Jesperson lived near this area so if this was pre arrest I'm curious as to how he was ruled out, or if he was ever even looked at.
I think the suspect who died in prison had nothing to do with these murders.

not related to the subject, but does anyone know where I can view the dark minds episode about molly bish season 2 episode 2

@bullshark - it's on youtube under "blonde, blue-eyed and gone" (or something like that)

It seems stupid to me that they let one serial killer provide theories on this case, almost like his theories are fact. Just because "Raven" killed people who reminded him of someone he knew doesn't mean another serial killer is doing the same thing. Maybe he just has a "type" - that's just one example.

It's like asking any member of any group to tell you the motivations of every other single member of the group. Other than generalizations perhaps, it is just not possible.

I just discovered this show. Imo. It is common sense. I'm not sure what I think about the serial killers advice knowledge in the show. In a way it takes away from the cases featured on the show.
I am curious if any cases have been closed due 5o thus show m

In the "mall killer" episode Raven says his first victim was all bloody and he propped her up in the car against the window to look alive and sleeping he said she was a bloody mess, Jesperson strangled his victims........... So even though u may know ur serial killers n I agree about 13 knew immidiatly from his my accent.

Raven could be Jesperson, he admitted to brutally beating her before strangling her. It can't be Bobby Joe Long, Phelps says Raven has back to back life sentences and Long was sentenced to death.

You have an alleged profiler and an alleged expert, neither of which know the difference between a spree killer and a serial killer, you know it's going to be a cheesy show. When the alleged profiler thinks that one serial killer can know anything at all about any other serial killer, you are assured that this is all malarkey. Glad the show was canceled. If you're looking for people to actually help solve these crimes, please search for those who have put in time, effort, work and have the proper education first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back