Darlie on Court TV: Invisible Intruder

Discussion in 'Darlie Routier' started by beesy, Aug 24, 2006.

1. beesy

beesy myspace.com/beesy_boo

Right Now On Court Tv 6:30 Est

2. Loading...

3. beesy

Shoot, did anybody catch it? It was the one about the knife outline on the carpet which proves the 2nd Attack Theory. All the other blood spatter evidence was discussed too, the cast-off on her back, the drops in front of the sink.
    My thread "The 2nd Attack Theory: Forum Legend???" is about this episode

4. cami

cami Keep your fork......

Yeah it was Invisible Intruder...again.

5. beesy

Not everybody has been doing this as long as you have.:razz: I think it's one of the best, if not the best, because it goes into so much of the blood spatter evidence

6. deanws

deanws Former Member

I agree with you beesy. It did explain a lot about blood evidence. Even if a person is not studying this case in particular, it is a good program to see if they are interested in learning more about blood splatters and patterns.

7. cami

cami Keep your fork......

Don't you stick your tongue out at me young lady, aaaahahahahahaha you fool.

Of course it is...I am only peeved because I don't get the program any longer. I changed my opinion to guilty once I had seen this program. It really covers the blood which is at the heart of her conviction I believe. Actually, I have someone taping it for me since I inadvertently taped over yours...so if anyone wants a tape...when I get mine I will make copies...

8. beesy

Is that the one you taped over? It is a really good episode and I can see how it could change your vote.

9. Goody

Goody New Member

In the end, it was Darlie's testimony that convinced me of her guilt. The blood evidence on her shirt, once I understood it, gave me that sinking feeling and the fiber evidence on the bread knife (after watching it magnified 100 times and seeing with my own eyes a perfect visual match, gave me that sudden realization of the first glimmers of truth shining thru. Darin's testimony aided. But Darlie herself told the kind of lies on the stand that were obviously meant to cover her butt, esp where Mercedes was concerned. Then it was just a matter of watching the physical evidence fall into place. If one can't accept that she did do it and follow the evidence, the illusion of doubt lingers. That was my block in the early days.