Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

it Was testified that the blood from the boys wounds would not squirt out. It didn’t hit an artery. Majority of the blood pooled out into the chest cavity. I forgot how much blood was found in their chest cavity but it was A LOT. When Darlie stabbed the boys the blood wouldn’t have squirt out. The blood on her shirt is consistent with dripping off the knife as she lifted it over her head to stab again. <modsnip - rude/personalizing>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's the one on Find a Grave. The picture just cuts off the motorcycle. I don't call that a headstone. It's just a little metal thing.

Nope. Different cemeteries have different requirements. Where my parents are buried, it's called a "Memorial Park" and only these flat markers are allowed. The exception is a "Chinese section" and they are allowed to have regular headstones, but they have to be all the same. These markers are set in some sort of base, probably granite, but my father's marker, from 1981, didn't have this. Anyway, the marker is made of brass and is much more expensive than the traditional headstone. Bought them for 2 other relatives of hers that laid nearby. The monument company person told me this. So no, it's not just some "little metal thing".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back