Darlie Routier Fact and Fiction

I believe the nurses, but when I was one would never chart that someone was tearful if they were whining or had moist eyes. There are other ways to word things. That won't help Darlie though because she seems whiny and phony in every interview.

I have often wondered about the pro-Darlie claims that one of the nurses "changed/recanted" their testimony. I'm not sure if I saw this on the darliefacts site or when I was "trolling" one of the facebook pages. Has there been a nurse who has publicly made any such statements? TIA...and the myth site is excellent!

Hi Mary. Good to see you on here again. Do you have another site where you post on the Routier case? No one seems to come to this one very much.

Hi Mary. Good to see you on here again. Do you have another site where you post on the Routier case? No one seems to come to this one very much.

It's mostly on Facebook Crow. We have two pages Justice for Devon and Damon and Darlie Routier Forgive or Forget, they are groups anyone can join.

Not much discussion lately as we are all caught up in the Arias case and waiting for the verdict. But isn't Mary's site great? She might add a forum later.

I have often wondered about the pro-Darlie claims that one of the nurses "changed/recanted" their testimony. I'm not sure if I saw this on the darliefacts site or when I was "trolling" one of the facebook pages. Has there been a nurse who has publicly made any such statements? TIA...and the myth site is excellent!

No there has never been a public statement from a nurse recanting or changing testimony.

The darlie facts site claims all kinds of things that didn't happen and the Free Darlie facebook page is mired in lies and inconsistencies. Their latest claim is Damon was standing when the first officer arrived and the officer testified to that. Absolute nonsense, he was standing with six stab wounds into his lungs and liver?

Oh and Darlie has been exonerated at the state level with the latest dna test results is another false claim yet they are still begging for money for federal tests!!! Why would you need federal tests if she's been exonerated, LOL.

No there has never been a public statement from a nurse recanting or changing testimony.

The darlie facts site claims all kinds of things that didn't happen and the Free Darlie facebook page is mired in lies and inconsistencies. Their latest claim is Damon was standing when the first officer arrived and the officer testified to that. Absolute nonsense, he was standing with six stab wounds into his lungs and liver?

Oh and Darlie has been exonerated at the state level with the latest dna test results is another false claim yet they are still begging for money for federal tests!!! Why would you need federal tests if she's been exonerated, LOL.

Wow... Damon standing......unreal!!! And I thought they were "waiting" for the state on those results lol I have followed this case for a long time but only read the transcripts last year. Funny...I read Don Davis' book (the only book I have read on this case) and still always knew she was guilty, even with the surprising ending tone of that book. SMH

Hi Crow - I'll add to Cami's post regarding Darlie discussions:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForDevonandDamonRoutier/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315083784616/?fref=ts

The second one is a supporter page.

txvicki, as a former elementary school teacher, I can relate to the nurse avoiding the word "whine" in Darlie's chart. I remember using buzzwords at parent-teacher conferences: "Michael is a very social child" (translation: he visits all day long instead of paying attention) or "Becky is an energetic girl" (she never shuts up or sits down). Lol, I had a whole list of acceptable descriptions that wouldn't come back and bite me.

:twocents: Mary, just a suggestion. It would be helpful to have a sort of home page for the myths.

For ex.

Myth 1:
Myth #1: Darlie wasn't worried about fingerprints on the knife. She only mentioned it once during the emergency call, and that was in response to the 911 operator telling her not to touch anything. Read more here...

Myth #2:
Brief synopsis here. Read more..

Myth #3:

Myth #4:

Myth #5:

I am a professional web developer, and IMO, this helps the user get around your website. Especially, if they are looking for more information about any particular myth.

P.S - I finally picked up enough courage to post. :blushing:

Hi Paysee - Yes, I know I need a "directory", but it will have to wait until my son comes home in July. I'm a computer idiot; he even had to set up the drop-down menu for me. After pulling out my hair for three hours, I called Ross & he had it up in 5 minutes, lol. So hold on...it's coming soon! And btw, I thought you did beautifully for a first post.

Just to let you all know that I've added three more sections to the website. #12 under In Her Own Words deals with the "mysterious" black car. #13 (pleading the Fifth) and #14 (motive) have been added to the Myths.

Btw, if you click on "The Myths" in the menu, there is a directory of sorts. It'll have to do until my son comes home in July. Then I'll chain him to the computer until comes up with a better format, lol.

I have a question...Why in the world would the nurses have to gain by not telling the truth? I never could understand why Darlie and her possy think that the nurses intentionally had it out for poor little Darlie. PLEASE! I mean what in the world would the nurses even have to gain???? No way the nurses would lie about what Darlies demenor was like that night/early morning.

Hi Crow - I'll add to Cami's post regarding Darlie discussions:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForDevonandDamonRoutier/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315083784616/?fref=ts

The second one is a supporter page.

txvicki, as a former elementary school teacher, I can relate to the nurse avoiding the word "whine" in Darlie's chart. I remember using buzzwords at parent-teacher conferences: "Michael is a very social child" (translation: he visits all day long instead of paying attention) or "Becky is an energetic girl" (she never shuts up or sits down). Lol, I had a whole list of acceptable descriptions that wouldn't come back and bite me.

I wasn't thinking nurses should chart with the word whining but that they charted "tearful" then said during the trial that the eyes were moist but saw no tears.

I really think the only tears that Darlie ever cried were for herself because she knew everyone knew she wasn't telling the truth.

Hello ladies (and gents?). I just added another section to the website: Circumstantial Evidence. This is a subject that I believe is so misunderstood by the general public. Also, as requested, there's a link to all the myths at the bottom of each page. This should make cross-referencing much easier. I hope you enjoy it and, as always, I'm open to any suggestions or criticism.

Hi, folks. I've added another myth to the website. Myth 12 deals with the supposed contradictions between the nurses' focus notes and their testimony. Feed back is always welcome!

http://darlieroutierfactandfiction.com/

It never occurred to me that the Darlie discussion would make its way to facebook! Very lively...but I only recognize a few names.
Where are so many of the diehard Darlie supporters? The ones from the days when the Darlie website had a forum?

It never occurred to me that the Darlie discussion would make its way to facebook! Very lively...but I only recognize a few names.
Where are so many of the diehard Darlie supporters? The ones from the days when the Darlie website had a forum?

Ahhh, you must be an old-timer, 2 percent, if you remember the original Darlie website. Good times, LOL!

Mary, your site is excellent on this case. I learned a lot from it - so thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back