Darlie: TNC Oct. 2005 Playmate of Month!

Discussion in 'Darlie Routier' started by HeartofTexas, Nov 12, 2005.

1. HeartofTexas

HeartofTexas New Member

Don't know how we missed this ladies, but here it is! LOL! Our Little Miss (voluptuous) Darlie was voted TNC's Playmate of the Month for October, 2005, by 769 TNC members. Note: TNC stands for "The New Criminologists" whose url is out of England.

Darlie Lynn Routier… October Playmate of the Month

I haven't yet read the accompanying article critiquing her crimes, but so far it seems like a spoof. I thought it would at least give us a laugh and maybe some new food for thought.

Here's the url for the above article:

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=545547562

And here's the url for the article analyzing her crimes which I haven't yet read:

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/article.asp?aid=-1750174611

2. Loading...

3. HeartofTexas

HeartofTexas New Member

The referenced article was pretty good but didn't offer any new evidence, obviously. It did offer some good opinions, though. Unfortunately, you have to register to read it.

Here's their final summation:

4. Goody

Goody New Member

I hope Darlie is not the person he describes, but I have to accept that she might be. If she is, and if she got another trial, would she be smart enough to play it safe (confess for life sentence or less) or would she hold out AGAIN for an acquittal (that I really don't see happening without awfully strong evidence proving the state is wrong)? Is "calculating" a symptom of shrewdness or blind idiocy?

5. HeartofTexas

HeartofTexas New Member

I don't think Darlie's false sense of pride would ever allow her to admit guilt in killing her boys. That's JMHO. Remember that pride goeth before the fall... and in Darlie's case I definitely think that's true. And I think calculating and shrewd are pretty much in the same boat.