Dateline Episode

So you're of the opinion that Fassbender lied in court?

I haven't watched it yet, does Fassbender show as much concern for the victims as he does here...or does this count as childish antics?

From Page 97 of Ken Kratz's book.

Tom is Fassbender. Kratz calls him Tom numerous times throughout the book.

Isn't that why they call him FactBender? :)

I was thinking about Kratz calling Avery a psychopath.
All of Steve's " alleged " abuse reports. You know, the other alleged crimes he was never convicted of?

Kratz on the other hand...
It was proven he PREYED ON AND RAPED...ABUSE VICTIMS.
He said Teresa was killed & raped in the trailer, the garage, well? Which is it?
He prosecuted two men for the same crime using different scenarios. Oh Kratz, so many things you've said and done...lies lies lies.
Avery on the other hand, as much as a pervert as he seems admits, to all he's ever done!!

Fassbender...so he gets an impaired 16 year old and coaxed him into a crime he didn't commit! Claiming Branden freely told him everything! Yep, ok😉
( as we've all watched the video of information being FED to Branden )
He also claims the key search took so many tries because " we had a lot of buildings to search "
Please. If that oh so vicious crime took place in that trailer like good ole Kratz said it did, why so many searches for the key?? Imo, that rinkydink trailer should have been tore apart the first time. Top to bottom, tore apart. This WAS Steven Avery' s home and the crime scene.
But..it WAS found, 6, 7, 8 searches later ( cant remember ) in Avery s trailer by the same two men who were deposed shortly before all of this happened🙄

As far as I'm concerned Kratz & Fassbender have 0 credibility.

Why would anyone listen to what either of these men have to say?

All JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back