Dateline - full transcript now online

On the TODAY show on Friday, June 25th, Desiree held her tongue, and Kaine defended his wife.

KAINE HORMAN: She, like the rest of us, is extremely committed to finding Kyron, and she's working extremely hard with investigators, as are the rest of us, to help bring him home.

I remember that. Kaine was still saying everything was fine with Terri at that point.

You know, in looking through this transcript, there's really very little in the way of quotes from Kaine and Desiree. It's mostly the reporters talking lol.

On the TODAY show on Friday, June 25th, Desiree held her tongue, and Kaine defended his wife.

KAINE HORMAN: She, like the rest of us, is extremely committed to finding Kyron, and she's working extremely hard with investigators, as are the rest of us, to help bring him home.

I remember that. Kaine was still saying everything was fine with Terri at that point.

You know, in looking through this transcript, there's really very little in the way of quotes from Kaine and Desiree. It's mostly the reporters talking lol.

Yeah, they went on the Today show just before (the day before?) the whole MFH thing came out. And then everything changed. I think eyes were finally opened.

I do remember, though, that I posted that Kaine seemed to be distancing himself from Terri in that interview.

what I found interesting in the transcript was when DY said she was on her way (to terri on the phone after she got the call Kyron was missing) and terri said, "you are?"

strange.

I also found it interesting that the last conversation DY states she had with Terri was "mother to mother" and she asked her what if the situation was reversed and she was the last seen with baby K... and that if that were the case she (dy) would take 10 polys.. whatever it took...

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38530051#38530051"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

note that the parts are off to the side of the player... you may need to click on the player to get all of the parts

IIRC, Desiree was nodding in agreement... I'll have to watch it again, I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back