***Day 2 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Gerard Baden Clay Committal Hearing - 11th, 12th & 13th March 2013 - Brisbane Magistrate's Court.

Please remember & abide by the rules located at the following link...

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have a problem with a post, please use the "red triangle" alert button located at top right corner of each post.

If you require assistance with anything please feel free to PM either myself or one of our other mods.

Thanks everyone

Marly

Adding in my favourite photo of Allison. Over the last 11 months or so, while pulling up media reports, I must have looked at this photo of Allison over a 1,000 times. Each & every time I've looked at it, I've said to her "justice will prevail".

Here's hoping today's Committal Hearing will take us another step closer to that Justice for Allison.

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

Here's hoping we hear from OW and TM today!!

They are probably saving the best for last.

It will be very interesting to hear what Flegg has to say though.

Guys I won't be around for the first little while. Perhaps like yesterday we can take Twitter turns again? I see maigret is here for now and I'm sure snails and Fuskier are around too.

Will let you know when I'm back.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Guys I won't be around for the first little while. Perhaps like yesterday we can take Twitter turns again? I see maigret is here for now and I'm sure snails and Fuskier are around too.

Yes Bruce Flegg will be a good one also! That damned roundabout... Maybe soon we'll find out the relevance??

Here's hoping we hear from OW and TM today!!

I'm waiting to hear from the hairdresser..I believe she will reassure us that Allison was not depressed that evening so therefore why would she commit suicide...

Yes Bruce Flegg will be a good one also! That damned roundabout... Maybe soon we'll find out the relevance??

Yes, I'm interested to here what Bruce Flegg has to say.

And YES, that damn roundabout. lol

@AshleyMcDermid: Former govt minister Bruce Flegg has arrived very early at court to give evidence in the Gerard Baden-Clay committal. @9NewsBrisbane

I am going to have to take the iPad to work tomorrow so I can keep checking in while working

@KateKyriacou: Getting ready for day two of the Baden-Clay committal. Should kick off in about five minutes.

I'm working from home so will help keep you updated on what's being said from the courtroom on Twitter.

Wonder who the woman was who just went up to GBC and told him she hated him? One of the mistresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong