***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KG1

KG1 Registered user

Can I have some of what you're on or drinking Trooper?

2. Snails

Snails New Member

Here's a 7 news report from tonight

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane
    Accused wife killer’s sister speaks outside #brisbane court as more witnesses take the stand. @EmmyKubainski reports http://yhoo.it/Zz5HkZ

3. Radster

Radster New Member

I think Mr Broom was always going to be the witness the defence team (and the BC family) particularly worried about because he knew not only about the money side of things in terms of debt but also about the intimacies of the Allison/Toni see-saw that GBC was apparently perched upon for some time. Workaholics (and real estate partners who work every weekend) often have closer relationships with their business partners than their own partners. In MOO, Mr Broom knew and knows A LOT. We will be seeing more of him.

And maybe that would explain the timing of OW's statement. And I agree with others here that OW being unwilling to take questions afterwards (clearly on the advice of the defence) renders the entire exercise useless. How can she be committed to "truth" if she is also able to accept all the lies that accompany adultery?

4. wewillgetyou

wewillgetyou Well-Known Member

Whatif - where you were sitting in court could you see the lady in the front 'relatives row ' who was glaring at GBC ? Sorry to harp on about this but it really made quite an impression on me. I can't stop thinking about her.

5. lycheefarmer

lycheefarmer New Member

Lots of assumed knowledge there!

6. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Performance?

7. wewillgetyou

wewillgetyou Well-Known Member

Can anyone explain why Olivia doesn't sit in the courtroom and listen to the evidence being presented ? Is it possible she is not allowed, and if not why not ?

8. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Does anyone believe that there has not been more pleas for money through the family/church connections? Maybe they are just a little bit more underground in their asking of donations? It would seem that GBC should be out of cash by now, so the money must be coming from somewhere?

9. Snails

Snails New Member

Sorry and I agree. I will re-word that to "mini press performance." I still find it completely bizarre.

10. linette

linette New Member

It was very out of the blue, wasn't it? Did she really think ALL of the press would follow her out there and there'd be none left in the court room to report her brothers deeds? lol

11. Ippygal

Ippygal Member

I didn't observe much sincerity in it at all! Performance alright!!!

12. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Yes Laidan, you use every available resource including the media to help you.... Something they have never done! What they don't seem to understand that is that this makes things look worse to the public! IMO

13. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

Which parts would you say are assumed Lychee? Happy to work through them with you.

Were you able to keep up with todays events?

14. Snails

Snails New Member

It was so weird that in the middle of her brother's murder committal hearing, she would gather the press around and tell us all how much they (her and her family) are grieving, and how she doesn't want to see a miscarriage of justice. WTF? All I could think of was the Dickies and Allison's three little girls and how much they are grieving. Come off the grass OW. You've said enough already. Moo.

15. linette

linette New Member

Haha, or maybe we should just let her keep talking... could help the prosecution. :)

16. Snails

Snails New Member

That's the million dollar question isn't it :twocents:

17. Tishy

Tishy Liar, liar, pants on fire

Might there be more yet to come re Allison's phone?
    This from MSM today re how Vicpol located Jill Meagher accused....
    Maybe they don't need the actual phone itself....?

"They also identified her Vodafone mobile phone details and tracked the phone’s movement.

This according to the police summary: “The recorded movement indicated that (Ms Meagher’s) mobile phone had remained in the Brunswick area until 4.24am, when it began to record movement outside the Brunswick area.

After analysing the recorded movements it was discovered that (Ms Meagher’s) mobile was moving north along Citylink in the vicinity of Moreland Rd at 4.40am and then continued north along the Calder Freeway to Sunbury.”

The detectives’ next move was to try to identify the vehicle either being driven by Ms Meagher or an unknown person of interest.

Citylink records provided a list of relevant vehicles. That check eventually led police to Bayley.

Investigators gained his mobile phone details and found that phone’s movements from the Brunswick area and along Citylink and the Calder Freeway “mirrored” those of Ms Meagher’s phone.

Detectives were now confident they had nominated their prime suspect.

They arrested Bayley on Thursday September 27, the same day his de facto partner found Ms Meagher’s broken Vodafone SIM card in the bottom of her washing machine after washing Bayley’s clothes."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ew-amid-new-cctv/story-fndo1svg-1226596495389

18. linette

linette New Member

Hmmm. I wonder if OW is THAT sure of her brothers innocence that she would mortgage her home? But even that wouldn't cover what he'll be charged in the end.

19. Judicious

Judicious Member

was it Allisons sister ?

20. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Trooper, best use of adjectives since the first thread was started. Your posts are the most thoroughly entertaining, if only the subject was not so serious! I so enjoy your entertaining but informative posts, keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.