***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Gerard Baden Clay Committal Hearing - 18th, 19th & 20th March 2013 - Brisbane Magistrate's Court.

Please remember & abide by the rules located at the following link...

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have a problem with a post, please use the "red triangle" alert button located at top right corner of each post.

If you require assistance with anything please feel free to PM either myself or one of our other mods.

Thanks everyone

Marly

Adding in my favourite photo of Allison. Over the last 11 months or so, while pulling up media reports, I must have looked at this photo of Allison over a 1,000 times. Each & every time I've looked at it, I've said to her "justice will prevail".

Here's hoping today's Committal Hearing will take us another step closer to that Justice for Allison.

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

I feel sick to the stomach - does GBC too or any of that clan ?
I was looking again at his phone records and that he suddenly started calling TMC chatting to her for much longer than he ever spoke to Allison - and what was with the extremely short phone call to her parents on the morning of the 20th - he would barely have had time to say hello let alone your daughter seems to be missing
:(

I feel sick to the stomach - does GBC too or any of that clan ?
I was looking again at his phone records and that he suddenly started calling TMC chatting to her for much longer than he ever spoke to Allison - and what was with the extremely short phone call to her parents on the morning of the 20th - he would barely have had time to say hello let alone your daughter seems to be missing
:(

BBM

Exactly Maigret!! it ties in with the comment from Allison's dad...

May 04, 2012

Mr Dickie and wife Priscilla recalled how life had become a nightmare since receiving the call from their son-in-law Gerard on Friday two weeks ago.

"He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

I think the forensic accountant is up first today.. she was supposed to testify on Friday, but things got a bit behind, I think because Ms Heath , Fleggs assistant had to return to the stand to rectify her previous nonsense that Fleggy and she had not given Gerard a mobile. .. their collective memory got a severe jog, re that spare cellphone, and it required a second appearance for her, everyone got shifted down the list.

Mr Davies and the Forensic Accountant. I'll be interested to see how the defence goes about deconstructing the arithmetic because its going to be the stuff of sheer magic to make those numbers mean anything other than what numbers do. Numbers being neutral, they just are, they are not interested in the back seats of Prado's, or the re marriage plans of Toni and Gerard, or even Allisons life and terrible vicious death, numbers couldnt give a damn about Gerards 'position', or who said what, or what car parked where, or who rang who and when, or who loves who and who doesnt love who...

The numbers in the books go straight to the heart of motive, its not their fault. They are just there, immutable, immovable and relentless. Like gravity, like the sun and the moon, they just go about their process , regardless of any one of us. They accumulate, they travel, they move to other locations, they go plus or minus , they tell their own story, and neither ask nor answer anyones questions, they simply stand there, and let the chips fall where they may. The ultimate silent witnesses, one could say.

morning all, im here at work sneakily logged into WS! Shh!!! ;) fingers crossed for a clinic quieter than last Monday! hehe.... Thanks in advance to anyone who is going in there today!

Woah. Reading some and saw an amazing pickup - so this is not my insight.. but it blew my mind (more than reading all the documents).
Statement number 42 from TMH - the 4th interview she says that the "killer" would have used the back way i.e. Rafting Ground Road to get to Anstead...
Ladies and gentlemen, she said this 4 days BEFORE Allison was found....( i.e. not for sure dead yet and not known to be at Anstead)
BOOM!

Edited to say that nope - statement was made after Allison was found. My apologies

Woah. Reading some and saw an amazing pickup - so this is not my insight.. but it blew my mind (more than reading all the documents).
Statement number 42 from TMH - the 4th interview she says that the "killer" would have used the back way i.e. Rafting Ground Road to get to Anstead...
Ladies and gentlemen, she said this 4 days BEFORE Allison was found....( i.e. not for sure dead yet and not known to be at Anstead)
BOOM!

Very sharp spot ATM - It just keeps getting uglier....

BOOM!

That statement is dated 26th may Allison's body was found 30th April

BOOM!

Not sure where you get that from, although that WOULD be a deal breaker? That statement is from an interview with TMH on 26th May - long after Allison had been found. She was clarifying something she'd said to somebody else, but there is no mention as to WHEN she made that original statement. Or even who that person was - Robert Mackay-Wood.

However, the fact that she referred to going from Brookfield to Anstead would seem to imply that she is thinking that Brookfield was where it happened, and also that she was commenting - as have many on here - that the dreaded Kenmore roundabout would be a silly way to get from Brookfield to Anstead.

But I don't see anywhere where she says such a thing before the body was even found? And who is Robert Mackay-Wood?

Not sure where you get that from, although that WOULD be a deal breaker? That statement is from an interview with TMH on 26th May - long after Allison had been found. She was clarifying something she'd said to somebody else, but there is no mention as to WHEN she made that original statement. Or even who that person was - Robert Mackay-Wood.

However, the fact that she referred to going from Brookfield to Anstead would seem to imply that she is thinking that Brookfield was where it happened, and also that she was commenting - as have many on here - that the dreaded Kenmore roundabout would be a silly way to get from Brookfield to Anstead.

But I don't see anywhere where she says such a thing before the body was even found? And who is Robert Mackay-Wood?
Robert Mackay-Wood is her ex

Even though TM's statement was after Allison was found, it still suggests she doesn't believe the suicide theory. Again, I wonder why on earth the defense is so stuck on trying to suggest Allison took her own life. It seems more logical to suggest another person was responsible for her death.

It's a very revealing statement -ie Gerard doesn't spend money on himself - he bought me a camera - he also bought himself one - so he does spend money on himself - and the dig about the house - she obviously didn't know they rented

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Getting ready for day four of the Baden-Clay committal. This morning Toni McHugh will be cross examined.

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_
Change of ABC plans for #badenclay committal hearing coverage. Follow @Donna_Field for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member