***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hbayne

Hbayne On Time Out

Is there any link to the photos of the Brookfield house when it was up for rent

2. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Which is weird. If you don't know, that's an acceptable answer "I don't know!" Why make things up?

3. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Also from TM's statement....

We start the bed process at about 8.30 - 9pm at the moment. They are pretty good at going to sleep soon after going to bed. They do talk sometimes. I remained at home with my boys all night that night.

There are no security cameras in my unit block that I am aware of.

SO I guess that's her alibi!?!??!...& lack of security cameras protects her alibi?!?!?

4. Sleuthis-maximus

Sleuthis-maximus New Member

So tired but thinking about this case constantly

5. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

I would assume that the police got the vacuum bag? All we would need is for there to be one of those few plants located at Kholo and not Brookfield in that bag.

Also, why the call to the groundskeeper? weird.

6. KG1

KG1 Registered user

So when NBC phoned GBC from Kenmore at 6.58am and GBC had called EBC prior to that at 6.46am originating at Mt Coot-tha, was Gerard driving from 6.45am to 6.55am when he got back to Brookfield and phoned Olivia? Where was Gerard? If so, who was looking after the children at Brookfield?

7. jojo85

jojo85 New Member

15 minutes. Have done it hundreds of times.

8. Thinking

Thinking New Member

Yes good point Ali - and also if it was all pre-planned, wouldn't they have got rid of that vacuum well before the police arrived - they would have had time? Unless they only thought to take care of it at the last minute.

9. Snails

Snails New Member

After three + years of "on-again off-again" shenanigans, it would be quite clear to me that he had no intention to leave his wife for her. If he truly loved her, he would have been gone in a flash not caring about the financial consequences. People get divorced every day and go bankrupt too. No big deal. At his age, he could have started afresh easily as an employee and still made a go of it. In fact, after reading the financial reports, I'm surprised that his financial advisor had not recommended bankruptcy to him. But then again, his financial planner was probably just as much in the dark as the forensic accountant was. As for TM, she may have had other partners during this time too. Who knows.

10. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Was there a second vacuum? Where did it go?

11. STELLA85

STELLA85 New Member

Isnt that EBC's car.

12. Groundedgirl

Groundedgirl New Member

Everything sounds more credible when you have the wife of a minister at your side.

13. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

QPS are not dumb. If there was the slightest indication that she was a suspect, we would know by now. QPS are using her to extract info to use against GBC, you know, pillow talk type conversations that might reveal something incriminating for GBC. IMO.

14. Thinking

Thinking New Member

I'm still unsure, but I have to say I was expecting to see some form of shock, horror or dismay at what ultimately happened to Allison, when TM was on the stand. There was none of it - Allison didn't even seem to register in her mind. It was all about TM and GBC and how difficult the whole thing had been and how sorry she was that this was happening to him (she mentioned that she said this when they met up at the Valley apartment). In her defence I guess she did have to follow the line of questioning, and maybe she didn't get the opportunity to show any emotion about Allison (but I think I'm being too kind to be honest...)

15. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

She's the star witness....needs protection in court.

I'm thinking the reason why her statement #5 hasn't been released is because it may contain a bit of a bombshell.

Star chamber comes to mind...lol.

16. AAAA

AAAA New Member

I think it was indooroopilly workout, near St Peters Lutheran School.

17. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

I tend to agree!

18. DrWatson

DrWatson Verified Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon

I've been off the air all day, and have just finished catching up on nearly 30 pages of excellent sleuthing from everyone. So thanks to everyone who posted on this thread and on the general one.

I've also caught up with Twitter. My other half thinks I'm crazy sitting in a holiday unit reading web pages, tapping my fingers, muttering to myself with the odd "Hmmm" and "Oh yeah" thrown in for good measure.

Thanks to all. I'll be off the air again tomorrow until late evening (these holidays are SUCH a distraction!) and will catch up again then.

So if there are any questions specifically aimed my way, please excuse the delay in replying - it's nothing personal! :great:

Great sleuthing..! :rocker:

19. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

If she hadn't said and done things that have made it look worse for him, I'd agree lol I suppose he needs the proceeds of the Sunday plate so he can't tell her to get lost. Yet.

20. Snails

Snails New Member

I love it when you tease us Marly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.