***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone here works in real estate? Is it common to take a vacuum cleaner to a property for the reason NBC supposedly needed it? Seems very strange to me.

I'm wondering about this too. Every time I've sold a house I've had to clean it and make it sparkle. Before the agents first come to do an appraisal and every weekend before the opens. And upon moving out of rentals I've always used the agent approved cleaners, carpet shampooers, and pest control so that the agents can't say it wasn't done properly. Personally, I'd love to see an agent rock up with a vacuum so I didn't have to do it! Derr!!!

I wonder if we will ever really know what the timeline in that house was on that Friday morning ...

The murder suspect is clearly an unreliable witness on that score. Is there any proof that he even did drive around that morning at all? I certainly wouldn't take his word for it.

As for the loyal sister and all her bizarre behaviors - all I can think of is that maybe there was some sort of weird, scout-like pact/promise made in childhood to always cover for each other no matter what. Who knows.

I also wonder if down the track there might be a statement from the girls. Yes, Dad went out for a while this morning, yes, Dad had cuts on his face, yes, yes, yes... Who knows...

I'm wondering about this too. Every time I've sold a house I've had to clean it and make it sparkle. Before the agents first come to do an appraisal and every weekend before the opens. And upon moving out of rentals I've always used the agent approved cleaners, carpet shampooers, and pest control so that the agents can't say it wasn't done properly. Personally, I'd love to see an agent rock up with a vacuum so I didn't have to do it! Derr!!!

Unless they were also the cleaning contractors. When I was searching ASIC ages ago, I remember there was one that could have been theirs but it was registered in WA or Vic. I couldn't definitely link it to them.

I wondered if it was normal to keep it under the house too. The police transcript indicates that is where Nige took it from.

You would think that if this was normal and this was a "work" vacuum that one of the work cars would routinely have cleaning gear in it. Cloths, dustpans and the like?

I'm still unsure, but I have to say I was expecting to see some form of shock, horror or dismay at what ultimately happened to Allison, when TM was on the stand. There was none of it - Allison didn't even seem to register in her mind. It was all about TM and GBC and how difficult the whole thing had been and how sorry she was that this was happening to him (she mentioned that she said this when they met up at the Valley apartment). In her defence I guess she did have to follow the line of questioning, and maybe she didn't get the opportunity to show any emotion about Allison (but I think I'm being too kind to be honest...)

I also saw no remorse for Allison in TM's testimony she was there to absolve herself - she stated that she had nothing but the truth to tell (not all the truth tho as we now know) but her memory was not quite up to the task of revealing even what was in her statements. She was all about 'one day he would come to me unconditionally' and I don't think she realised how unbelievably stupid that sounded in front of Allison's parents. How TM's stupidity and her pursuit of GBC at all costs has contributed to their precious daughter leaving her 3 girls motherless.

He was knocking her back and she kept calling and he just thought he'd string her along obviously to get a few more snogs for old times sake. And she was a willing participant despite the fact she said she didn't want to repeat the mistake she made in starting a relationship with a married man when he broke up with her in Sept 2011.

You would think that if this was normal and this was a "work" vacuum that one of the work cars would routinely have cleaning gear in it. Cloths, dustpans and the like?

Yes or they'd at least be kept in the office.

your succinct prose needs to be published - its hilarious!

Even though the elder BC's refused a formal statement, can they be subpoenaed to give evidence in court?

I think Trooper should be invited by Danny Boyle to give closing argument. Priceless.

All the urgency...when Allison was only a few minutes late...and given they had an agrument the night before...she hated excersice...so der is she going to go walking,,,with a new hairdo...when she hated excercise...I have asked before if anyone knows which Gym she sopossedly met up with TM....'' What gym????:

Far to late to come up with better senarios GBC...case closed...:jail:

I am fairly sure it was Indooroopilly Workout opposite Nudgee Junior

Folks the topic of the thread isn't poetry...neither is the general thread.

First comment, lurking since case began!

Just read through GBC's first interview and got chills as he was talking about how he cut his hand changing a lightbulb at a property he was renovating. I knew GBC & ABC through friends (they were good friends with our good friends) but only met them a couple of times. I also met Toni as she was going to sell our house in 2010 but we pulled out. I hadn't seen GBC for a couple of years until I was interested in the house he was talking about in this interview. I booked to have a look around and went with my friend (hubby at work) probably a month before Allison went missing. I found him very odd at the time. He flirted with me, whilst asking about my husband and two kids and I said to him "wow, how do you remember their names? Do you keep a database or something, haha??" And he said it's his job to remember. He was quite flirty (which i did not like) and said the owners of the property were his friends, he went camping with them, even camped on the property. He said they had renovated extensively, but he never mentioned that he had helped in anyway. He said they'd had their kitchen done etc etc but no mention of "oh I helped them with...blah blah...last weekend" or anything.

When I got home, I said to my hubby how strange he was and I said he'd lost a lot of weight (and sorry to the males reading this) and I thought normally men only lost considerable weight midlife if they were having an affair! I know that's mean but he just gave off a leery vibe and gave me the heebeegeebees, even though I sort of knew him.

Apologies for the long comment with little info but I've always found it interesting to hear from people who "know" him so thought it might be of interest. Will go back to lurking now and thank of of the real websleuths on here!

welcome Kmore

The early morning timings of phone calls is all a set up. I believe NBC has been at the murder scene all night, from shortly after she was killed, plotting and planning with GBC as to what to say, do, timing, etc. GBC would not have moved one finger after the fact, without consulting Daddy Dearest. He is not smart enough to try and make it all appear normal without help, before calling 000. I believe GBC drove away with ABCs phone to make it look like she had taken her phone with her for a walk (and subsequently abducted by a stranger, which in my view was the first thing they tried to make everybody believe). Then NBC, from GBCs house and using GBCs phone called Allison's phone at 6:31. GBC then connected ABCs phone to the internet immediately after believing it would do 2 things: record where it was pinging (FTP) and also run the battery down quicker. Then he disposed of the phone somewhere on his way back home (the phone records would only show the first tower it pingged to) and return home to wait and wait until it was time to call 000. OW was then called to take kids to school while he and NBC waited for police. IMO.

Excellent posting and quite feasible ! :clap:

I'm not so sure anymore CC. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she's up to her eyeballs in the whole thing. She was at GBC's beck & call all throughout those years when they kept the affair going. Telling lies to the world to keep it going.

She'd literally bend over backwards to do anything for him.

Cars going through roundabout??...hmmm I wonder if a blue Lexus was among them.

plus plus a witness seeing a blue vehicle and a white vehicle at Kholo Creek in the early hours of 20th April.

I also saw no remorse for Allison in TM's testimony she was there to absolve herself - she stated that she had nothing but the truth to tell (not all the truth tho as we now know) but her memory was not quite up to the task of revealing even what was in her statements. She was all about 'one day he would come to me unconditionally' and I don't think she realised how unbelievably stupid that sounded in front of Allison's parents. How TM's stupidity and her pursuit of GBC at all costs has contributed to their precious daughter leaving her 3 girls motherless.

He was knocking her back and she kept calling and he just thought he'd string her along obviously to get a few more snogs for old times sake. And she was a willing participant despite the fact she said she didn't want to repeat the mistake she made in starting a relationship with a married man when he broke up with her in Sept 2011.

BBM ..

GBC is a grown man and made his own choices. I don't blame TM (and I don't know her) for Allison's death. No matter what she may have demanded from him, HE made a choice that evening. IMO the murder is all about the money matters and not about the affair.

I would assume that the police got the vacuum bag? All we would need is for there to be one of those few plants located at Kholo and not Brookfield in that bag.

The plants from Kholo would not have been in the car.....she would have got those from the creek area, after leaving the car....I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998