***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think for one moment that "Heartruledhead" is defending GBC's actions, therefor she is with the rest of us !! Just because she knew TM doesn't make her our enemy.

I don't think for one moment that "Heartruledhead" is defending GBC's actions, therefor she is with the rest of us !! Just because she knew TM doesn't make her our enemy.

HRH please don't feel ostracized because that would just make you another victim..you have just as much right to your oppinion as the rest of us here, after all we are only human and just because you know TM no matter her shortfallings she is also human and right now she needs a friend. It's quite brave of you come out and say that she is a friend of yours. Stay with us HRH your welcome on my screen and in my house.
:truce::fence:

Makara, but there was nothing like at 3 am or 5 am or midnight. How did GBC communicate with his family after the fact or soon after?

What about the phone that Mr Flegg gave him? Do we know how long it was in GBC's possession?

Can someone clarify something please? The girls had cross country the day before? G was there? I ask because he said to SSgt Curtiss he'd injured his hand the previous day repairing the bayonet socket at his friend's house because he was rushing to finish as he had a 3.45 parent teacher interview. When was the cross country?

I think from memory the cross country was in the morning.

Studies show that 60% of people have extramarital affairs. Very few kill their spouse because of it. I think Allison's murder was about the money, not TM.

The photos that were released today, in my opinion, are truly sickening as they show what was most likely the very last minutes of Allison's life...which she fought to hold onto.

So I''m calling all angels to hold her a little tighter tonight. And I thank God Allison's babies are safe in the arms of the Dickies.

Jane Siberry & KD Lang - Calling All Angels - YouTube

Thanks Marly,I would like to [and I hope other sleuthers would too] nominate the Dickies for parents of the year . Does anyone know how this works and if the public can nominate some one for this

Though we don't have the landline phone records, I feel that strongly that if the police had any evidence of calls to or from GBC from anyone between 10pm and 6am that they would have presented that at the second bail hearing, just like the FaceTime call, now disproven, was presented at the first bail hearing. This would clearly have discredited his alibi that he was asleep.

So as they likely don't have this evidence I think that he didn't call anyone between these hours. He could have driven to the Kenmore house or parked somewhere , maybe near the roundabout and walked the rest of the way. Maybe that is why he asked Bruce Flegg about the cameras at the roundabout.

Or maybe he had no contact with any of his family until after 6.30 am.

We will never really know how she died, but my take is a head injury of some sort. I have read the Autopsy Report and the decomposition around her head was very severe, therefore difficult to come to any conclusions.

hence the broken tooth????

Studies show that 60% of people have extramarital affairs. Very few kill their spouse because of it. I think Allison's murder was about the money, not TM.

Fully agree with you! It was all about money, but I still believe he did not intend on killing her ... the $$ windfall was an afterthought IMO.

This was the only message I logged in to reply to.

I was thinking of you the last couple of days. I know I gave you a hard time previously and I do want to say that I really am sorry for that HRH.
You have every right to be here and post what you like.

I have actually shed a few tears for Toni in all this. I in no way condone her making that choice to sleep with a married man but I do feel pain for her as I don't think she would have seen it ending this way in a million years.

So please stay around, you probably need some support too and while you will find a lot of anger towards TM (You have to be able to understand that that is just people's opinions and fairly justified) I think you should feel just as welcome and comfortable in this forum as anyone.

I just want to clarify the bolded CCat.

Every member is entitled to post their opinons. However, if someone personally knows the accused or others, relatives etc involved in the case they need to become a Verified Insider before they can post information about them.

Gbc now knows he will be stuck in a prison cell for possibly a year awaiting trial, the past months he was in prison he probably had a glimmer of hope that he would be released, but now he knows he's in for the long haul until trial. That must give the Dickie family a liitle comfort .

Where, oh where were praises sung?

You have EVEN quoted me saying that anything personal I say about TM provokes anger, so I'm not doing it.

What exactly did you read that caused your response to what I have said? I am so confused!

I read back on your older posts. Collectively they point to singing praises for TM...as well as defending her.

She may very well still be involved in Allison's murder. We don't know this as yet. As I said last night...time will tell.

Folks I'll be closing this thread, & the other general thread.

I'll be back shortly with a link for the new thread.

I just want to say this. We have to remember that Allison is now deceased because of ONE person, and that is GBC. He has to stop putting the blame on everyone else, if only this, if only that... It comes down to HIM and what he chose to do.

There's a hell of alot of people now paying a price for something HE did. Even if there turns out to be an accessory AFTER the fact it's still HIM. I really hope though if anyone did help him afterwards that they also pay the full price along with GBC.

Yes, having an affair with a married man is wrong. I have NO argument there at all. BUT there is a massive difference between the wrong of having an affair {both TM & GBC} and the wrong of murder!!!

If it wasn't TM it would have been someone else... there were others! This is all a result of a man who used people to get what HE wanted. He didn't care what THEY wanted, just himself. This is obvious because he has even taken away his daughters mother... and still can't accept responsibility... won't even speak up in his own defence. He thinks his lies will get him off.

And now sitting there in his cell again he would still be more concerned about himself, he won't be giving a thought to all of the hurt he has caused everyone.

As far as I'm concerned all these people are suffering because of his arrogance, ego, lies & finally the choice HE made that night!!!

Exactly how I feel!!

Fully agree with you! It was all about money, but I still believe he did not intend on killing her ... the $$ windfall was an afterthought IMO.

he was checking up on her insurance policies before she went 'missing'..

calculating that windfall.....he did a spreadsheet that laid out his idiotic debt to the tune of over a million. before she went 'missing'..

he had approached people for tremendous sums, cryin and desperate before she went 'missing'...

he had no chance of a loan from any bank or institution.

All his loans, agreements, were due come July 1st.

He didnt have an asset to his name, or hers, in his control that could be cashed in and applied to these loans.. before she went 'missing'..

he couldnt, or didnt even pay the interest due on the loans he already had, before she went 'missing'..

he knew, to within a few thou how much he was in the red.... ...

he knew, to almost the exact dollar, what chance he had of knocking off those due payments.

he even .. and this bit did surprise me, actually, tell Toni how much fiscal slime he was in.. ' he couldnt look me in the eye' .. says Toni.

So he knew this before Allison went 'missing'.....

Though we don't have the landline phone records, I feel that strongly that if the police had any evidence of calls to or from GBC from anyone between 10pm and 6am that they would have presented that at the second bail hearing, just like the FaceTime call, now disproven, was presented at the first bail hearing. This would clearly have discredited his alibi that he was asleep.

So as they likely don't have this evidence I think that he didn't call anyone between these hours. He could have driven to the Kenmore house or parked somewhere , maybe near the roundabout and walked the rest of the way. Maybe that is why he asked Bruce Flegg about the cameras at the roundabout.

Or maybe he had no contact with any of his family until after 6.30 am.

Yeah there are other phone accounts that are missing - like you said the GBC/ABC home phone in Brookfield. Surely QPS would have obtained this though? And asked for lower level info from Telstra. Even logs of calls received to say NBC/EBC/OW - these don't show up on your Telstra bill.... so if GBC is called from Fleggs loaned phone it would show up if these checks were done.

Or - he may have skype called from his cell phone and the forensics team missed it.

The facetime call log record to me is very suspect. Even though it was flagged as a facetime call (it almost surely wasn't as I doubt he had jailbroken his phone etc) and turned out not to be - I'm interested to see what raw log that Cellebrite (the particular mobile forensics tool) generated the false positive on.

Ali - does all evidence have to be given to the Defence before the committal? What if new evidence comes to light between then and the trial?

For example. QPS read WS and think - hang on we should ask Telstra for more info..... would that be allowed to be used at trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288