Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching HLN and Vinnie P ended the show by saying don't ever forget Caylee and he showed pics of her. I got teary eyed . When opening statements are presented by the Pros. I am afraid I will be get very emotional. Note to self...take deep breaths.
I'm glad that MSM is making it a point to remind everyone that this is truly about Caylee.

I'm feeling very sad as I did in the beginning of all of this. I guess it is from re-reading all of the beginning conversation of this all.

I am also feeling VERY behind on all my work. I sit chained to my desk because of the ear buds I've been wearing listening to the jury selection. However--

tomorrow I will be able to listen ear bud free since my boss (who also happens to be my husband) will be out of town. I am on west coast time so right after I drop my daughter off at school at 7:15 I'm going to the office. I will be able to file all the files from the past 2 weeks that are sitting on my desk under the pretense of me not being finished with them yet.

Go to bed early my friends we are in for a long few months.

I am so stoked about the trial starting tomorrow morning that I may be on WS all hours of the night! :)

Don't do what I do...up till wee hrs of the morning, fall asleep accidently at 6:30am (I am east coast) and miss everything till I wake up in a panic at 10am.

I'm excited but still a little worried something will come up to stop the trial going ahead. I don't think I'll take a deep breath until the trial actually starts.

Who presents the first Opening Statement, is it the Prosecution or the Defence?
I believe it's the prosecution.

I'm feeling very sad as I did in the beginning of all of this. I guess it is from re-reading all of the beginning conversation of this all.

I am also feeling VERY behind on all my work. I sit chained to my desk because of the ear buds I've been wearing listening to the jury selection. However--

tomorrow I will be able to listen ear bud free since my boss (who also happens to be my husband) will be out of town. I am on west coast time so right after I drop my daughter off at school at 7:15 I'm going to the office. I will be able to file all the files from the past 2 weeks that are sitting on my desk under the pretense of me not being finished with them yet.

Go to bed early my friends we are in for a long few months.
I know that this may sound crazy, but I can remember exactly when the news broke here. I had been following the case of Brooke Bennett and Caylee's thread went flying. It took me about a day to hop on...didn't think I could divide myself in two. Then I heard about it on the radio. I thought someone had to have it wrong...no one would wait 31 days to report their child missing. Was that almost 3 years ago?

I am sooooo ready for this to get going, and am just a tiny bit nervous that JB will try to pull some stunt. If he dares strut around the courtroom prior to the judge arriving, I may just lose my breakfast. I was going to suggest we do a shot game, similar to Bob on Bob Newhart or Bombshell on JVM, doing a shot for everytime HHJP has to instruct JB on the proper way to object to the SA's questions, but I'm afraid I'd be trashed by noon.

Besides that I am looking forward to spending my days with my wonderful WS friends.

I am sad for everyone involved in this Modern Day Greek Tragedy. No one wins in this case... All parties involved are punished one way or another by the loss of a beautiful little girl.

When God delivers angels
He picks a special few
To guard the cherished infant
He sends with love to you.

Rainbows gleam upon the clouds
When such a child arrives,
Whose tenderness and beauty
Will change so many lives.

When God retrieves an angel
For reasons of His own
His goodness and His mercy
Seem distant and unknown.

But paradise is knowing
A child who never grew
Holds tightly to God's fingers
And watches over you.

SHAME ON YOU INMATE CASEY ANTHONY!!!!

My emotions are running so high now. I have waited for three years for Caylee to get justice and tomorrow will be the beginning of her getting that justice. She was the daughter of a mother who was selfish, narcissitic, greedy, rotten, self centered, I could go on and on forever. Casey did not deserve such a gift as Caylee.

I have recently befriended a lady, about two months ago, who lost her daughter to a terrible car crash. We have become very close. I can tell you that not one day goes by that my friend does not mention her daughter or cry about her daughter and bring up that she wishes she were not alive. Her daughter was 17 at the time of her death.

This is the way a normal mother reacts. Whether she is 17, 23, or in my friends case 46, it breaks a normal mothers heart and it never heals.

I have waited for three years for this trial begin and I cant wait for tomorrow, however, I am meeting my friend on Wednesday and it will be the fifth anniversary of her 17 year old daughters death. I am so emotional.

I have no idea how to help my friend on this sad sad day. Any suggestions? I told her we need to celebrate her daughters life. I would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you all.

And lets say a special prayer for Caylee.

to everyone here at websleuths.. before you go to bed.... pray for justice for Caylee Anthony.

I will see you all tomorrow..

The State will bring it... I have no doubt. I pray the jurors see it....

I have also become compulsive about looking at how many people are on WS.783 right now.
Any guesses how many will be here at 8:59 am tomorrow?

Raising hand high in the air - me! me! me!

Someone mentioned before, if the servers shut down can we throw out all the guests (like JB, et al) :)

MOO

Mel

My first thought is YAY FINALLY! Then I get a little sad and think about how this trial is the beginning of the end for the Caylee board. I'm going to miss the compassion, intelligence and humor here. :sigh:

I'll be getting my trial news from you guys, so get your typing fingers warmed up. :crazy:

Raising hand high in the air - me! me! me!

Someone mentioned before, if the servers shut down can we throw out all the guests (like JB, et al) :)

MOO

Mel

Noooooo don't throw out the guests! I can't log in from work.

My emotions are running so high now. I have waited for three years for Caylee to get justice and tomorrow will be the beginning of her getting that justice. She was the daughter of a mother who was selfish, narcissitic, greedy, rotten, self centered, I could go on and on forever. Casey did not deserve such a gift as Caylee.

I have recently befriended a lady, about two months ago, who lost her daughter to a terrible car crash. We have become very close. I can tell you that not one day goes by that my friend does not mention her daughter or cry about her daughter and bring up that she wishes she were not alive. Her daughter was 17 at the time of her death.

This is the way a normal mother reacts. Whether she is 17, 23, or in my friends case 46, it breaks a normal mothers heart and it never heals.

I have waited for three years for this trial begin and I cant wait for tomorrow, however, I am meeting my friend on Wednesday and it will be the fifth anniversary of her 17 year old daughters death. I am so emotional.

I have no idea how to help my friend on this sad sad day. Any suggestions? I told her we need to celebrate her daughters life. I would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you all.

And lets say a special prayer for Caylee.

You are so sweet to be there for her. Do you remember any cheerful stories that your friend told you about her daughter? That would be nice to bring up. Ask her how she's feeling, and what she would think her daughter would want her to be doing on this anniversary. Say a prayer together, hold hands, keep it soothing and calm. Think of it this way, it can be a really really sad day, or a comforting day. My mum passed in 2006 and not a year goes by that I don't honour her on that day. Always with her favourite yellow roses placed on my dining room table -- those were my mom's fav's. I also light a candle and just sit back and reflect - it's never easy.

Wishing you peace tomorrow, for your friend, her daughter, and Caylee Marie Anthony.

Big hugs,

Mel

I feel like a loser because I have butterflies . But guess what I JUST saw? A rainbow! :)

I am sooooo ready for this to get going, and am just a tiny bit nervous that JB will try to pull some stunt. If he dares strut around the courtroom prior to the judge arriving, I may just lose my breakfast. I was going to suggest we do a shot game, similar to Bob on Bob Newhart or Bombshell on JVM, doing a shot for everytime HHJP has to instruct JB on the proper way to object to the SA's questions, but I'm afraid I'd be trashed by noon.

Besides that I am looking forward to spending my days with my wonderful WS friends.

And since I'm on the WC, I'd be trashed by 7AM then passed out for the rest of the day. I'd suggest water shots out of those little dixie cups, but I'm afraid I'd be spending too much time in the potty - LOL.

Mel

Until this morning I was very excited, almost to the point where I have been unable to sleep the last few days and certainly to the point where its the only thing on my mind, but today Im very sad. I keep wondering why and nothing makes any sense!

God bless you beautiful Caylee!

Even with my sleep medication I have had 4 nights of insomnia lately, only to fall asleep around 6am when I wanted to be awake (last few days jury selection too)

So tomorrow is finally almost here. There were times I wondered if this day will ever come. My stomach is upset tonight.

Justice is coming Caylee.

I will never forget the night when the news first broke and on NG they showed KC handcuffed and being brought through the doors with that blue top and looking so smug. NG even questioned whether it appeared she was smiling.

I believe, that day, KC thought she would get away with her phoney kidnapping story and be walking free today. Thank goodness RK needed to go into the trees that day!!!!

I hope the prosecution is allowed to display pictures of baby CMA to keep the focus of the trial where it belongs.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member