Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally excited about tommorow, I live in CA an will be up at 5:30 so have my coffee an pillows an ready to relax an listen..I have watch this case since the 31 days..Do not post much..too many great posters here, that always beat me to my thoughts..It's all about JUSTICE for Caylee... BRING it on..

As to the answer to the question:

Overwhelmed
Anxious
Excited
Afraid
Ready
Not ready..................well, kinda like becoming a mama for the first time! :floorlaugh:

Actually ....... OVERWHELMED by the reality of it all is the predominate feeling for me. A tornado warning and worrying about my mama robin and her 4 eggs during the wind and crazyness didn't help. My son said mom, you are more worried about your mama robin than KC was about her child. GULP.

that was lovely and made me cry! GULP! just fyi, we have had many years of robins and litte blue eggs right outside our door. My husband, daughter, and I "think" they're the same family coming back year after year. This year they moved to my neighbors and we are all kind of sad. And, your son is right which is really sad! bless you!

My daughter was killed by a drunk driver when she was 19. It has been 15 years since she passed and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. The tears are infrequent but they are still here especially on her birthday or the anniversary of her death, even reading about her friends who have gotten married or have babies... wondering what it would be like being a grannie by now. She was my only child. I can understand your friends feelings and I am glad she has a friend like you. When my daughter was killed my friends just didn't know how to act or what to say around me so i did not hear from them.
I forgave my daughters killer as I sat in the ER holding her hand that was turning cold after she lost her life. I even prayed for her killer then and there and I think no matter what the circumstances we should say a prayer for everyone involved in this case, The lawyers both sides, the judge, the jury, the Anthonys, all those called as witnesses and even say a prayer for Casey and the long road she has ahead of her. Pray that God forgives her for what she may have done to her little one and Pray for the Anthonys. No grandparents should lose a grandchild. I know it will be hard for a lot of us to forgive Casey for what she may have done to her daughter. None of us want to see any child harmed. In the end when this trial is all over we will go on about our business after a while and will forget all about The Anthonys and Casey unless they come up in the news again.
Forgiveness is the key to a peaceful heart no matter how angry we are that this precious Child Caylee may have lost her life at the hands of her mother. There is nothing we can do to bring her back but we can prevent this from happening to other children . If Cindy Anthony had been more observant and acted on Caseys behavioral problems perhaps Caylee would have still been alive.

Abbra the part I bolded above has really touched me. You are so right, forgiveness IS the key to a peaceful heart. I will pray and ask God to help me forgive so that I may have a peaceful and pure heart.

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you my friend. :blowkiss:

I feel like the night before the superbowl and Cowboys are playing. I know we are the better team, but so nervous. I will be on pins and needles until the verdict comes in. I so don't want anything to interfere with this trial. This sweet angel needs justice and her day in court. I am afraid it is going to be a sad two months with all the evidence coming out.

I will be amazed if ICA can sit all the way through it. I really expect her to break down and confess. That would be the greatest victory. jmo

Actually I've found the perfect way to distract me from the heebie geebies waiting for the trial to begin.........I worked at clearing a small area of my yard and now I've got poison oak from the top of my head to my ankles.......I'm wearing Calamine Lotion for the trial.............:crazy:

I am a mess of emotions. When I see pictures of Casey, I am angry. How dare she? When I think about CA, GA and LA, I am angry. How could they? When I see pictures of Caylee, I am so sad. She was such a beautiful, lively child. Caylee must have justice, her story must be told; the state must prevail. Casey must pay and answer for this horrific crime against her child. I am praying that JA and LDB remain focused and strong. I pray that the jurors see the truth and render a guilty verdict. It is time. Caylee's time. imho

I am a little nervous for all the Anthony's. I feel like when all is said and done each will suffer "Drane bramage"!

What I am not ready for is a bunch of fabricated lies that just make me angrier than I already am.
I do not want to destroy my tv by throwing things at it.:maddening:

I have been following this case since day one and am so ready for this trial to begin. I so want to see justice for sweet Caylee. But tonight I am also feeling very sad watching the news of the tornado that destroyed so much of Joplin, Mo. as I grew up very, very close to the area destroyed. So I am full of prayers tonight for the trial to go smoothly and for the people of Joplin, Mo.

Actually I've found the perfect way to distract me from the heebie geebies waiting for the trial to begin.........I worked at clearing a small area of my yard and now I've got poison oak from the top of my head to my ankles.......I'm wearing Calamine Lotion for the trial.............:crazy:

Oh gosh lonetraveler. You better stock up on Calamine! Hope the poison oak goes away soon!!!

As to the answer to the question:

Overwhelmed
Anxious
Excited
Afraid
Ready
Not ready..................well, kinda like becoming a mama for the first time! :floorlaugh:

Actually ....... OVERWHELMED by the reality of it all is the predominate feeling for me. A tornado warning and worrying about my mama robin and her 4 eggs during the wind and crazyness didn't help. My son said mom, you are more worried about your mama robin than KC was about her child. GULP.

Take care and you and your family stay safe NJ.

I am still the whole gamut of human emotion. I am so happy that the trial begins tomorrow but it also seems like a chapter of my life is coming to a close. :( I have met some wonderful people here at WS and have friends here that are very dear to me. When I first "googled" Casey Anthony, I was lead here to WS. I haven't looked back since!!!! WS is absolutely THE place for facts, information, learning, and listening. We may not all be together physically during this trial but we will be together, all our hearts beating in unison for Caylee Marie Anthony, all our faith that justice will be served.

I will say a prayer tonight for all my dear WS friends and a special prayer for our precious Caylee.

I am just so ready for an end. LWOP or DP, as long as the guilty verdict is returned. Been following this case since the beginning and have watched as so many people have been hurt and vilely treated.

It's sickening to me to look back and realize how much suffering has been caused by this ONE person, ICA, and how she continues to hurt people seemingly without a care in the world. I want her locked up so she cannot hurt anyone anymore. I don't care what her mental issues are, she should not be allowed in society ever again.

May justice be served, and quickly.

Right now I feel like I'd like to give KC a swift kick in the tush.

Since finding WS I've found that I don't know as much about the case as I thought I did. I've been puttering around online watching videos, reading transcripts, etc.

KC's total lack of emotion makes me sick. Not only was she calm and composed while talking about her missing daughter, but she never once got flustered when law enforcement told her they thought she was lying. If my child were missing and some bozo accused me of lying, I would completely flip out. Instead KC just kept on with "uh huh, uh huh". Makes me see red!

Feeling grateful the wheels of justice are lurching forward for Caylee... the momentum of this trial will be mind blowing. I'll have fitful sleep tonight, along with many others I'm sure.

I am still the whole gamut of human emotion. I am so happy that the trial begins tomorrow but it also seems like a chapter of my life is coming to a close. :( I have met some wonderful people here at WS and have friends here that are very dear to me. When I first "googled" Casey Anthony, I was lead here to WS. I haven't looked back since!!!! WS is absolutely THE place for facts, information, learning, and listening. We may not all be together physically during this trial but we will be together, all our hearts beating in unison for Caylee Marie Anthony, all our faith that justice will be served.

I will say a prayer tonight for all my dear WS friends and a special prayer for our precious Caylee.

I have been a member here for a few years Trap and it amazes me all the caring and compassionate people that belong to this site. I am glad you have joined our crew and although I don't post alot I am always around reading the posts. The people here are a great bunch and Tricia and the Mods go above and beyond. They are wonderful.

My fellow Co-Sleuthers (or Co-Sl*tsers) I want to thank you all for your brains, your heart and your compassion. It has been a long, sad, and aggravating road we have walked together.

I am praying now, and for the length of this trial that justice is swift, concise and complete. I pray for Judge Perry to keep this trial moving forward. I pray that Mr. Ashton and Ms. D. Burdick can shine through with the truth and be the voice for Caylee. I pray that the jury can see the truth and cut through the defense's lies. I pray that ICA understands and can truly appreciate the pain, heartbreak and the loss that all of us have felt, when she couldn't.

I believe in Karma, what comes around, goes around. It is time. It is time for all of those who had a hand in the death of and the exploitation of beautiful Caylee Marie to face the music.

"Goddess Mother help them to be patient and strong to see what is truly important
to act without selfishness or fear. Goddess Mother help them to trust your wisdom
to resist the coward's way to walk in faith and compassion to be truly human in spirit and heart.

Oh Goddess Mother, may your torch shine on those downtrodden so that we may always be aware of those in need of justice and we may always know our sacred duty to ensure all have Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness! So Mote It Be!"

I know I don't share the same religious background as some of you, and I hope I don't offend. I needed to share my prayers with all of you-my Brothers and Sisters on this forum. I thank all of you for your tireless contributions to this forum.

With all that said-Let's go! I'm ready. Justice and Peace are coming Caylee Marie!

that was lovely and made me cry! GULP! just fyi, we have had many years of robins and litte blue eggs right outside our door. My husband, daughter, and I "think" they're the same family coming back year after year. This year they moved to my neighbors and we are all kind of sad. And, your son is right which is really sad! bless you!

They do return. I had to research it. This is round two for this mama in the evergreen off my porch. This was last year, but these birdies are special to me -- does it show.....they are the featured video on my youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WSANEWSJUNKIE

ABBRA -- I feel so inadequate to find the words to thank you for honoring us and sharing your wisdom of your story with us. As trapshooter noted and your daughter and your story show, we all need to find forgiveness in order for the horror of this case (and all the cases) from becoming our own inner horror. My prayer tonight, is that justice for Caylee will push us all over the edge on the road of forgiveness and off this road of rage and grief for a child that deserved more than this world gave her.
My sincere and heartfelt hugs and thanks to you for sharing this with us - and tonight. Perspective is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288