DC - Adolphus Jackson, 45, murdered, Washington DC, 17 Oct 2004

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, Jul 30, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A Washington woman has admitted killing her boyfriend by pounding his head with a cast-iron skillet after spraying insecticide onto his face.

Prosecutors said when she returned her boyfriend was still alive, so she called 911. He was taken to an area hospital where he died the following day.

Dominique Jackson faces up to 17 years in prison when she is sentenced Oct. 14. http://pub2.bravenet.com/news/92920030/2587/1

2. Loading...

3. madgallico

madgallico Inactive

Whoa! This woman sure did torture this guy. Over a computer! :confused:

If my hubby sold my beloved computer, I would just toss him out the door for awhile until he bought me a brand new one. ;)

Geesh...some people really need to realize that their property is not more important than a life. I would imagine she knew he had a drug problem. I'm wondering if she had a problem, too. That amount of anger seems suspect.

A little compassion (understandably mixed with some anger) would have been better than his death. Now she's going to spend years in prison for murder over a computer! :doh:

4. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

I guess I'd k/o my hubby if he sold my computer. (KIDDING ALL!!!!!!!!) She must have had serious problems going on. :rolleyes:

5. Sheromom

Sheromom New Member

I am thinking she might have been the cause of the drug problem! Though I must admit complete addiciton to my computer!

6. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Saying this woman has serious anger problems is an understatement!!!:doh: She poured bleach in his face, black pepper and hot sauce, put a hot iron on his stomach, then beat him over the head with a cast-iron skillet!!! She is the poster child for the death penalty.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From December 2005:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/09/AR2005120901889.html