Recovered/Located DC - Daniel McCarthy, 45, Chinatown, 28 Nov 2022 *last seen leaving a bar / didn't show up for work*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score

wjla.com

Help find Dan | MPD looking for missing DC man, last seen leaving Chinatown bar

[...]

McCarthy's brother, Andy, told 7News that Dan was out with a friend at a bar in Chinatown called Jackpot and that he left to go home, but hasn't been seen since. He added that his brother lives in Southeast D.C. and never showed for work on Wednesday.

Andy spent Saturday night passing out fliers to people near Capital One Arena, hoping someone will see or know something that can help.

Dan lives in the Stadium-Armory area.
Depending on which route you take, it's only 3-6 miles home from the Jackpot.

wjla.com

Help find Dan | MPD looking for missing DC man, last seen leaving Chinatown bar

[...]

McCarthy's brother, Andy, told 7News that Dan was out with a friend at a bar in Chinatown called Jackpot and that he left to go home, but hasn't been seen since. He added that his brother lives in Southeast D.C. and never showed for work on Wednesday.

Andy spent Saturday night passing out fliers to people near Capital One Arena, hoping someone will see or know something that can help.
I am Danny's sister. He would have likely used a dc bike ride share or the metro from Chinatown to Stadium Armory near his home.

This is a very current photo of him. Last seen wearing black sneakers, jeans, dark hoodie, blue baseball cap with no logo. Would have had a probably black backpack. He was last at Jackpost around 12:30 or 1:00 am range early Wednesday and did not show up Wednesday to work, which would have been alone noon. Any help is great help <3

I am Danny's sister. He would have likely used a dc bike ride share or the metro from Chinatown to Stadium Armory near his home.
Welcome mcsarthy! I would like to ask a few questions but will reserve them until you're verified because until then, any information not from MSM or LE would require links. I hope and pray that Daniel is found very soon! MOO

UPDATE: DANIEL MCCARTHY has been located and is SAFE. He is currently in the hospital receiving medical treatment. Thanks again for your help. #TheAWAREFoundation

Amazing news! Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

UPDATE: DANIEL MCCARTHY has been located and is SAFE. He is currently in the hospital receiving medical treatment. Thanks again for your help. #TheAWAREFoundation

Great news! My first thought is hit & run. ? Prayers for a speedy recovery. MOO

Oh happy day! I'm sorry that he's injured and hope he has a full and fast recovery. This is not the outcome we usually expect. I am so relieved for his loved ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back