DC DC - Daniel Potucek, Harvard Lawyer, Chief Counsel for TSA, found dead, 31 Mar 2018

mysteryman50

Reaction score
Daniel Potucek, D.C. Attorney found dead March 31, 2018

Found in a stranger's car, was an attorney for TSA. DC Lawyer, 34, Identified as Man Found Dead in Apparent Stranger’s Car Attorney-Advisor U.S. Department of Homeland Security November 2013 – Present (4 years 6 months)Washington D.C. Metro Area Acquisitions, Property & Other Transactions • Review Solicitations, Requests for Proposals and Quotes, Evaluation Plans, and other Procurement documents for clarity and legal sufficiency. • Advise on all aspects of government procurement, acquisition, fiscal, and contracting matters. • Defend agency in litigation of award protests at Agency and Government Accountability Office (GAO); draft memoranda of law and motions, take depositions and affidavits, compile the agency record. • Review Organizational and Personal Conflicts of Interest of Government Personnel and Contractors • Review Contractor and former Government Employee Suspension and Debarment referrals. • Review Requests for Ratification for compliance with agency guidelines. • Ensure daily compliance with regulations and laws including: Anti-Deficiency Act; Americans with Disabilities Act; Freedom of Information Act (FOIA); Economy Act; Federal Acquisition Regulation; Small Business Administration rules; Federal Grant assistance,. • Develop policy regarding use of Interagency Agreements and Other Transactional Agreements

CHECK THIS OUT; Volunteer Experience & Causes Teaming for Technology United Way Children Artistic Director and Counselor Kidsmart Education Counselor Camp Littlefoot Children https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-potucek-34007a83

Daniel died mysteriously, from an alleged MDMA overdose, back on March 31, 2018. I've seen security footage, which tells more of the story—and it's a doozie. The police closed the case almost immediately after the ME determined cod to be an accidental overdose. But Daniel was far too smart to take more than his limit of ecstasy/molly. We think his drink(s) might have been spiked. If you saw Daniel that night at Flash, where DJ Dixon was spinning, ran into him, spoke to him, hit him up on Grindr or Scruff, etc.., pls reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Thanks so much.

Welcome to Websleuths.

Can you get a copy of the security camera footage and post it on You Tube as a means to get the story out to people who would not otherwise know about it?

There may be a more larger audience that will have some answers. If this is the result of a criminal action (robbery, for example), others may have also fallen victim to this but without the fatal results of an over dose. They might be able to start providing details that will move the authorities to reconsider their assessment and begin a more vigorous investigation.

I'm sorry for your friend, and grateful you care for him and for his memory, and that you are willing to reach out to others on his behalf.

I'm being cautious about posting anything like CCTV footage on YouTube until we've exhausted all forms of law enforcement/attorney involvement. Also, I don't want the wrong person to see it, if I posted it. I can tell you, though, that there are TWO strangers who interact with Daniel, one quite directly, the other by casing the SUV. His mom and I went through the footage and she was amazed that I saw what I saw. It's interesting who two different people can look at the same thing and never see it the same way. Another set of eyes, I guess. That's what detectives say, anyway.

Another thing to consider might be getting a news station to look at the tape. There are local stations that will bring up anomalies in police procedure as a way of providing public oversight. If the tape demonstrates sufficient question of foul play in contrast to the D.C. police story of simple overdose they might be willing to publicly bring up the question in a way the police will have to reconsider their initial findings.

No updates. I have CCTV footage that's super suspect, though. The police won't look into it, naturally, cuz Daniel's death was ruled a suicide, which is nonsense. He didn't kill himself or take an accidental overdose of MDMA. The CCTV footage confirms some absolutely strange activity in the hours and minutes before he actually died. What's worse is: he died steps from a hospital, which was just down the block. I need help with this, folks, and so does his mother. Put your websleuths thinking caps on and let's get this thing solved. ;-)

How can I share it? The files are pretty huge. YouTube? You have to watch them all because there are a couple suspicious guys who keep circling the vehicle where Daniel is ultimately found. He's also seen with an unknown male. I won't tell you the guy's race and leave it up to you figure out. His mother didn't even notice certain things about the footage until I pointed them out to her. The police never did anything with the footage as far as I know, but something awful went down in the front seat of that vehicle prior to Daniel's death. At a certain point, you'll see something incredibly strange and for the life of me I cannot figure out what it means. I'm convinced the owner of the vehicle or someone he knows or someone he loaned the vehicle to knows more than he's saying. Thanks for being piqued!

Have you been able to find the or request the 911 call or scanner /dispatch recordings? If I were you I would send an FOIA request for any and all information the police department will release. You can ask for a redacted copy if necessary and then you could request unredacted which may take longer to get approved.

You might reach out the any agency supporting LGBTQ issues in your area and see if they will get behind demanding answers. I have noticed in Dallas they have a portion of the police department, or a representative officer assigned to advise on cases where this is an issue.

Has anyone been able to get into his accounts to see who he met up with? What was their story? Do you see the tag number of the car on CC footage? You might be able to find them with the tag number. This is very concerning as there are a number of targeted Grindr killings and this would be one easy way to do it if that is what happened.

I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. I would be interested to see the footage. Can you consider becoming a verified insider so that what you post is allowed to stay? Sometimes when people post information from personal knowledge, even though it might be true, it is often removed because we are only allowed to speculate or post facts from msm. I would love to hear more of what you have to say. I will include a link on becoming verified for you. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

FYI, I found this case as I was searching through ws for cases that are speculated to be related to Grindr. I have been looking at another case that I personally believe may be related to that and began compiling a rather long list of targeted killings related to Grindr or other meetup apps. It is important to note that we all know it doesn't just happen to men using Grindr. It happened to a beautiful woman Mckenzie Lueck who met her killer through sugar daddy.

Let me ponder all of this and get back to you shortly. Thanks for your interest! I'm excited to move forward on Daniel's case again. I'll look into the verification process in the meantime...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back