GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from statement by her former employer,

"Jamyra Gallmon was briefly employed with MVP Services, LLC but resigned in December 2014. She went through formal on the job (OJT) security training and then worked part-time on our event staff before resigning. Gallmon represented herself as a squared away individual. We never had any problems with her during her brief stay with our firm. I thought she had a lot of promise for her future, especially when she stated that she was resigning to pursue a career in law enforcement. Everyone at our firm was extremely shocked to learn that she could have been involved in such a heinous crime and we are still trying to come to grips to what would cause her to do such a thing."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

If you look at it that way, you should also consider she isn't a profesionall killer and most likely the first person she has stabbed. I'm thinking she was desperate and desperate people do desperate things. She was probably scared sh*****s, hence the ciaos. She maybe expected more cash on him. Also if she'd been having a hard time financiallly she very well be angry at the world and let it rip.

She has a good reputation with her former coach and former employer, her mom says she hasn't been in trouble, she had marketable skills. What went wrong?! Where was the turn she took that lead her to that hotel room?? Why did she waste it all??

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

I finally heard the news of the arrest!!!! I am only on page 8 and am catching up.

Anyway, I would like my CROW to be served well done and with plenty of Louisiana Hot Sauce!

I was certainly wrong in this case and am glad I was. While I didn't want the wife to have had anything to do with DM's murder, I really thought she did. I guess it proves that sometimes the age old revenge and jealously motive is not in play.

Just wanted to say I was wrong and am ready for my crow!

:seeya:

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

I finally heard the news of the arrest!!!! I am only on page 8 and am catching up.

Anyway, I would like my CROW to be served well done and with plenty of Louisiana Hot Sauce!

I was certainly wrong in this case and am glad I was. While I didn't want the wife to have had anything to do with DM's murder, I really thought she did. I guess it proves that sometimes the age old revenge and jealously motive is not in play.

We decided upthread that crow is off the menu.

I'm new to the case, just hopped on last night after news of the arrest. Even with yesterday's developments, it's easy to be come up with different scenarios.

My guess would be they found his wallet and credit cards, but no cash. But that's just a guess.

If she did steal cash, I wonder how much. It really couldn't have been THAT much??

But can LE just assume he had cash, to charge robbery and make it a felony murder? That doesn't sound right. I almost never have cash...

Random thought, but is it possible to sell credit cards on the streets? He could have had many credit cards, but only a few were stolen thus making it look initially like it was not an outright robbery?

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

You are not alone
Many of us alluded to a family member being behind this

I think the only point we were mostly in agreement with was the sex angle
Robbery never entered my mind
Still can't wrap my mind around that as a motive

But can LE just assume he had cash, to charge robbery and make it a felony murder? That doesn't sound right. I almost never have cash...

Looks like she was charged with first-degree felony murder while armed. Does that imply robbery happened too? Maybe they don't need the robbery charge and are just going for murder?

Neither do I, but I am not buying sex

From JG's high school coach:

"...Gallmon aspired to play college basketball until she suffered a knee injury."

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/287039...charged-in-david-messershmitts-stabbing-death

Makes sense. I posted a few days ago about her limp in the video. I figured she probably had suffered an injury with lasting effects or was born with an orthopedic issue. I've been around a ton of physical therapy patients and the abnormal gait she demonstrated popped right out at me.

Makes sense. I posted a few days ago about her limp in the video. I figured she probably had suffered an injury with lasting effects or was born with an orthopedic issue. I've been around a ton of physical therapy patients and the abnormal gait she demonstrated popped right out at me.

Yes I remember that post

Good call

By the way, it's very possible that the enema could've been for her. Men aren't the only humans who use those. If I were a john (which I'd never be) and I wanted to have anal sex with a woman, I think I would want that done before I put "this" anywhere near "that"--especially since the woman is in a particular profession. I wouldn't care if I'm wearing a condom or not.

[h=1]Police point to email address in hotel murder investigation[/h]
“We want to put that email address out today to see if there’s anybody else who may recognize that email address,” Lanier says.
Finding anyone who may have had similar contact using the email address will help in the investigation, Lanier says.
Police have not yet released the email address.

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/04/police-point-to-email-address-in-hotel-murder-investigation/

also, just a tidbit. Maybe it didn't matter if she was a female or male. Maybe he put an ad on CL to solicit someone for "pegging". Google it.
Would explain the supplies in the room. Maybe she brought her own toy and took it back with her, or didn't bring one at all. Just trying to show a different angle than the gay sex angle.

Melvin Key, chief executive of MVP Protective:
Gallmon submitted an application to his company for a job and was turned down three times before he hired her. He said she didn’t have enough experience to get the job she wanted as a security guard. After she called for the third time asking about a job, he decided to give her a shot. Key recalled how she was “determined, very sharp and appeared to have her act together” in her job interview. “She called several times and we turned her down several times. But she seemed like a pretty decent young lady and she did pretty well at the interview.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6536ea-d944-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html

Ooh, we WS'ers will have something new to sleuth once they release that email address! What are they waiting for? C'mon! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie