GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #3

No telling how many victims those two may have harmed if they had not been caught in DM's murder!

Forgive me for not calling them "alleged killers."

She will be in court tomorrow per Fox5. Gallman due back in court on Friday.

Thanks, popsicle!

Wonder why there is no booking pic of the second arrestee?

ETA: I'll say it again.........I was so very wrong on this one! LE has done a great job to have solved David's murder so quickly.

I wonder if this 2nd arrestee is the weeble look-out lurking at Donovan entrance in video.

Court records show Gallmon and Johnson were in court together last month fighting a landlord-tenant issue as police were investigating Messerschmitt’s murder. They are both listed as defendants in the rent dispute, and it appears they lived together.

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/04/second-arrest-made-in-death-of-d-c-lawyer/

I have been following what seemed to be Gallom's girlfriend on Twitter and today that account is no longer there.

You are right her twitter is Mommyyshortlegs and has been deleted. I have a screen shot of her picture.

They are deleting the wrong posts, they should be deleting the Facebook links to the gal who has nothing to do with this. I would edit and take the link out...

I knew it! Back on thread #2 we were discussing a FB profile of "Jamyra Gallmon" (whose location was St Petersburg, FL) who also had the name in the profile as Jamyra Johnson.....it seemed to be a FB profile created just to solicit bogus funds for a grandmother who'd recently had a stroke (the fundraising acct was created in Feb 2015). I remember commenting that the surname "Johnson" just happened to be the same surname as JG's co-defendant in the lawsuit with the landlord. Now that FB profile and crowd-funding page cease to exist. So putting 2+2 together, it would seem likely that JG and DJ created the bogus FB profile/fundraising account in order to get money for themselves. On the bottom of the picture of the actual old lady, in one of the FB posts that shared the link to the fundraising acct, you could see someone's instagram username..........and it appeared that that old lady in the picture was the grandmother of some well known Maryland rap artist........likely JG and DJ stole it and tried to pass it off as Jamry's grandmother. Rotten schemers to the core.

A couple of real schemers those two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back