GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #3

Does anyone know why the 2nd woman arrested wasn't charged with murder?

Thanks popsicle and all, for this links, the this good news. Sorry for re posting, for later reference.

Second woman arrested in DC lawyer's stabbing death
Paul Wagner,FoxDC, Apr 08, 2015 6:26 pm, reports, from outside the court house, that Dominique Johnson has been arrested and will be in court tomorrow facing charges of conspiracy to commit robbery, and more details.

Screenshot 2015-04-08 at 8.28.05 PM.jpg

Second suspect arrested in fatal stabbing of lawyer at D.C. hotel
By Peter Hermann, The Washington Post, Apr 8, 3:02 pm

Above the Law: Second Arrest...
Joe Patrice Apr 8, 2015 at 5:18 PM

2nd arrest made in D.C. lawyer's murder at Donovan hotel
Brianne Carter, ABC 7 News , Apr 8, '15, 3:04, 8:36 pm

2nd arrest made in D.C. lawyer's murder at Donovan hotel
Brianne Carter, reports this afternoon at 6 pm that DJ is expected in court tomorrow afternoon.

2nd suspect arrested in Donovan Hotel murder
Debra Alfarone, WUSA 3:35 pm edt Apr 8, '15

Second arrest made in D.C. ‘pickup’ murder case
Lou Chibbaro, Apr 8, '15

You are right her twitter is Mommyyshortlegs and has been deleted. I have a screen shot of her picture.

I have a few pics I snagged from DJs Twitter. Here is one of her and JG. I don't know if it is of any relevance.. But her ******* account is domodomooo. She deleted her main IG account and made her fb mostly private. I have another IG account for her but it has a lot of pics of her mother which I'd rather not share.. Her mother is retired from.. I don't know if I can say? Let's just say her mother may know some of the folks that are currently questioning these young women.

This is a shame. They are so young. Why murder this man in cold blood for a few bucks?

ee98939decae6586aab8a2caceeebf92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

…Would this second arrest be a potential accessory to murder? - After the fact? I think the autopsy will reveal the intent, and viciousness of the crime. This imposter man / woman really knew about a certain vulnerability and how to play it. -And she had help? -And concealment afterwards?

Despite how tragic this is for this young man’s family, I hope this case goes to trial and gets national attention.

-Shine a light on the perils Craig’s List. To be targeted in this way, I think the LGBTQ community should be very concerned.

Let's hope they don't get sent to the same prison. They shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their lives together.

Let's hope they don't get sent to the same prison. They shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their lives together.

Definitely true!

Though I have to admit given the reports of recent fighting between them from neighbors, a piece of me wonders if there might have been enough conflict that J might have implicated her in exchange for some degree of leniency. Probably unlikely, but...maybe?

…Would this second arrest be a potential accessory to murder? - After the fact? I think the autopsy will reveal the intent, and viciousness of the crime. This imposter man / woman really knew about a certain vulnerability and how to play it. -And she had help? -And concealment afterwards?

Despite how tragic this is for this young man’s family, I hope this case goes to trial and gets national attention.

-Shine a light on the perils Craig’s List. To be targeted in this way, I think the LGBTQ community should be very concerned.

How wonderful to see you here Rose

I have a few pics I snagged from DJs Twitter. Here is one of her and JG. I don't know if it is of any relevance.. But her ******* account is domodomooo. She deleted her main IG account and made her fb mostly private. I have another IG account for her but it has a lot of pics of her mother which I'd rather not share.. Her mother is retired from.. I don't know if I can say? Let's just say her mother may know some of the folks that are currently questioning these young women.

This is a shame. They are so young. Why murder this man in cold blood for a few bucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow mommy is retired LE. Holy crapity crap.

By the time they are sentenced, they won't be able to stand the sight of each other as I am convinced DJ will turn (if she hasn't already) on JG.

After the crime, Johnson says she and Gallmon walked down 14th Street holding hands but not speaking. Once they boarded a bus to return to their Southeast apartment, Johnson says that Gallmon told her "it went bad" or words to that effect.

Johnson said that Gallmon told her that she stole $40 and a SmartTrip card from the victim. Johnson admitted to using the card, which was seized by police.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28760722/explosive-new-details-released-in-donovan-hotel-murder

By the time they are sentenced, they won't be able to stand the sight of each other as I am convinced DJ will turn (if she hasn't already) on JG.

Oh, yeah, I think she is already throwing her under the bus.

So it appears it was just a hook-up.

With only $40 on him (if we assume this statement is correct about the $40), then it wasn't a cash payment deal, unless the session was $40/30 minutes, which I'm doubting.

It was a hook-up with the intent to rob, it seems, but the robbers made the false assumption that a fancy hotel hook-up = money in the pocket.

What still doesn't make sense to me is WHY JG quit her job in December, stopped paying rent in January, and decided to rob for money in January, and committed robbery and murder in February...while applying for the military. Why not stay at her job? What made her turn from honest work to crime ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back