DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the mom lying, could she have - I hate got say it - sold he beautiful daughter to this man?

i believe that's going to be the case here...
it seems to me it was an open secret that this man was grooming this child.

This old world has to be the craziest place ever. People just give their kids away! Lord, when my 4 little ones would go visit my parents for 3 days in the summer, I would dread those days for weeks. I knew my parents were wonderful and loving people....but gosh, I missed my babies.

Also, this case is very confusing....lots of mixed up info. But the main thing is that Relisha is missing and she needs to come home, safe and sound. CPS needs to take this little girl and give her a good life, where she is fed, clothed, loved, taken to church, sent to school on time. Every child deserves to have this kind of upbringing.

this is AWFUL! mom is so cavalier about where her daughter is, i can't believe it! Even if they've known this man for the last 18 months and he's been nice to her, there are so many red flags to me...taking her places, buying her things....it seems like there should have been an obvious "IM GROOMING YOUR DAUGHTER" sign on his forehead. i hope Relisha is found SAFELY and given the support and love a family SHOULD give her.

They need the names and photos of the abductors in these newspaper articles.

On Thursday, as police went room to room at the Red Roof Inn, several patrons said they had not seen a young girl during their stay.
Khrysta Anderson, 25, has been at the motel for four days, on the floor above where the body was found. She said she first saw the red SUV and black Honda on Wednesday. She added that she was awakened by armed officers banging on her door about 8 a.m. and that guests were on lockdown much of the day.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...d-girl-20140321,0,6870269.story#ixzz2wbXVObOn

very in depth article.. this is just a snip

I thought they said the 2nd man was NOT with them. Was that a mistake or is there a 3rd man believed to be with them and the 2nd man (ricky?) is still in DC and cooperating with LE ?

here is another snip:

The Amber Alert initially identified two people thought to be with the girl — Kahlil Malik Tatum, the janitor, and Rickie Sheridan Lyles — and said they were in a white 1976 GMC truck with the Maryland license plate 305015. But Thursday night, D.C. police issued a second alert that did not include Lyles’s name because they didn’t believe he was traveling with the girl.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...d-girl-20140321,0,6870269.story#ixzz2wbXlyHVx

[modsnip]. Lyles has been cleared and the 1976 truck was found this morning but Tatum and Relisha are still missing.

now that's it's in the msm someone in the comments section of one of the articles posted said this person has a history of trafficking young women...............I believe mom and stepdad/boyfriend is in on it (please don't ban me mods).

now that's it's in the msm someone in the comments section of one of the articles posted said this person has a history of trafficking young women...............I believe mom and stepdad/boyfriend is in on it (please don't ban me mods).

you can paraphrase comments.. just put a link to the article (and we have to remember that all comments are considered rumor)

I have to give credit to the school for getting involved when the absences went over a certain point. Sooooooo many schools don't.

here is another snip:

The Amber Alert initially identified two people thought to be with the girl — Kahlil Malik Tatum, the janitor, and Rickie Sheridan Lyles — and said they were in a white 1976 GMC truck with the Maryland license plate 305015. But Thursday night, D.C. police issued a second alert that did not include Lyles’s name because they didn’t believe he was traveling with the girl.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...d-girl-20140321,0,6870269.story#ixzz2wbXlyHVx

Nurse - here's some more info on that from yesterday:

I don't think this is the correct Lyles. The one posted here is the nephew of Tatum. His father (Rickie) was married to Tatum's sister and is the bro-in-law mentioned in the media. The older Lyles also has FB page.

Did anyone see somewhere that Lyles may have been incorrectly listed? I'll see if I can find where I read that and link it.

bbm

I just came across this - I wish other news outlets would update the story. This is a local and reputable news outlet (bbm):

Police say that Relisha is with Kahlil Malik Tatum in a white 1976 GMC truck with Maryland license plate 305015.

Police say that the second man Rickie Sheridan Lyles has been located and is not believed to be involved in her disappearance.

Police believe that Tatum is armed and dangerous. He is about 5-foot-9, 200 pounds.

http://www.wtop.com/109/3586498/Amber-Alert-issued-for-girl-

Is there really any info on how long shes' been Missing? Did he just leave town when someone asked about Relisha ? Like maybe he assumed he could keep her forever and didn't think anyone would ask for her back? I'm sorry but what day was his gf / wife found dead ? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie