DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on the NG show, the 'friend' who was interviewed - Brenda someone or other, said a couple of times that Relisha was left with my sister and her grandmother?

It's a strange mistake to make, if it is a mistake. But if she is a relative, I wonder why she would say she is a friend? Did anyone see the show and know if the friend appeared or if it was just a phone-in interview?

She was on the phone. iirc

Kristi King ‏@kingWTOP 2m
SO much territory to cover in #RelishaRudd search. 40+ cadets now back Kenilworth Park #WTOP pic.twitter.com/BHv6vClzIy

All that land-they are so small. imo

Retweeted by wusa9
Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 1m
Source says police may have found something. #relishaRudd @wusa9

Praying for you baby girl!

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 43s
#BREAKING/FIRST: My DCPD sources tell me a body has been found in DC park in search for #RelishaRudd: "We do not know if it's #Relisha."

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 43s
#BREAKING/FIRST: My DCPD sources tell me a body has been found in DC park in search for #RelishaRudd: "We do not know if it's #Relisha."

Again, :please: , but I don't know what for!!! I'm not sure if i'm praying for it to be Relisha so that she can properly be laid to rest, or if I'm praying for it to NOT be her so that there is still hope she is out there, alive, hopefully safe and ok!

Either way...if it's true, heartfelt thoughts to the family of whomever that body belongs to! Hopefully the soul tells the story!!!

ETA: If it is Relisha, I hope EVERY adult in her family pays a price for what has happened to her, and I do NOT mean pay with just her being gone from this world. They ALL failed this child! Sorry!

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Kellee Azar ‏@KelleeAzarFox5 2m
#BREAKING @DCPoliceDept have now confirmed a body has been discovered in Kenilworth Park. #Relisha Rudd. @fox5newsdc

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Kellee Azar ‏@KelleeAzarFox5 56s
#BREAKING @DCPoliceDept do not at this time know if the body found in Kenilworth Park is that of #RelishaRudd @fox5newsdc

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 1m
Breaking now. Homicide enroute to Kenilworth Park where a body has been found. There is NO confirmation that it may be Relisha Rudd.

I know this sounds horrible but, I'd be ok with confirmation that it's Tatum too.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 4m
Breaking now. Homicide enroute to Kenilworth Park where a body has been found. There is NO confirmation that it may be Relisha Rudd.

https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner

Body has been found in Kenilworth park but it hasn't been identified. OMG you guys

Wonder how long before Chief Lanier gives a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn