DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by hollye, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollye

hollye New Member

Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

[​IMG]

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

2. Loading...

3. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

carrying over

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 2h
    BREAKING #RelishaRudd: Police say they identified mystery man from surveillance video. Say he is cooperating. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/ZYD2HX3QQG

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 2h
    We will have a 1/2 hour special about #RelishaRudd Wednesday night at 7 p.m. What are your questions about the case? We may put them on TV.

4. TurtlePie

TurtlePie New Member

I am unsure how to quote from another thread... this was from PrivateEye006...

I would like to bring over the Google Maps DC Metro Stations link for anyone interested.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=208773163856015861310.00000112fd4dab7c63800

5. lillybell

lillybell New Member

Sad to see another thread for Relisha, was hoping to see the found alive added.

I see the police have id the CCTV guy, but no news on Relisha?

I'm praying this doesn't turn cold. Was good to see the rally organised for Relisha, and I seen some family were there, not SY though.
    I'm sure she must be hiding away somewhere, for her own safety, wonder what locals are thinking?

6. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

I can understand it to a point. When he took Relisha he didn't expect problems. I mean if the mom isn't going to complain, who will even notice the child is missing. So no problems. School noticed, but he had mom's cooperation as well as gm's. But he and wifey are having marital issues. A time when there are bad feelings and often threats get made. With school putting on pressure, she will be listened to. I think here an argument went too far.

Now he is on the run. At least I think that may have been the plan. But he would need cash and a destination. But with all the heat I think maybe he may have lost some support from key people. Search for Relisha is ramping up. LE wants him for his wife's death. His face is becoming known. His escape window is closing. His previous felonies kept him in prison for years. This time he would never get out. And his name is connected to a child. I think the pressures got too much.

7. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC New Member

As we continue this journey together, may thread #5 be the one that brings us the news that Relisha Tenau Rudd has been found safely.

:praying:

Thank you all for your continued hard work, for refusing to allow this case to go cold, for showing the world just how much this precious child matters to each and every one of us here at Websleuths and beyond.

Her plight began, hidden in the depths and shadows of an uncaring world that many of us here are all to familiar with, as we sleuth heartbreaking case after case. Yet, something about this case is different, intangible, and it is the driving force behind our refusal to let go until we have answers.

May Relisha know, now and always, that she (and her siblings) matter.

We will see this through, be her voice, and pursue justice.

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. SCHMAE

SCHMAE New Member

My question is W T F ? !!!! Five threads is unnecessary. If anyone had bothered to give a crap where an 8 yr old BABY was for weeks at a time, then she would not be 'missing ' today. The fact that the LE got involved after so many days to possibly weeks after she was last with her family is why she is not found today. Sorry , mom , granny, whoever you all are....... there is no excuse for not seeing a family member for weeks and not reporting it. The entire family may not be negligent but if you want to say there was one really negligent family member and the other family members did not at least keep limited tabs on where all of the kids were for days at a time, then you're all negligent. Shame on you !!!!!!!!
    Sorry to start every new thread with some kind of rant , but this is the lowest of the low... flashing dollar bills and new shoes while a BABY is missing....... May God have mercy on your souls. And may the district of columbia NOT have mercy on you !
    :banghead::banghead::banghead:

9. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

DC Police Department ‏@DCPoliceDept 11m
    The male identified in the video released last week has cooperated with the investigation of missing person 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.

10. hambirg

hambirg New Member

Yay! Let's hope this guy has some useful information. :please:

11. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

He didn't in relation to finding Relisha.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 3h
    #BREAKING @DCPoliceDept id's and interviews man in video, but says it's no closer to finding #RelishaRudd @wusa9

12. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

FBI Washington Field ‏@FBIWFO 1h
    Metropolitan Police Department Identifies Individual in Video Regarding Missing 8-Year-Old Relisha Rudd: — ... http://1.usa.gov/PU78gg

I don't know why the FBI took that release down. hmm Only thing visible via search on their sight is this:

. However, the Metropolitan Police Department still has not learned any new
    information as to the whereabouts of Relisha Rudd who was last ...

13. hambirg

hambirg New Member

:(

Well, I hope at the very least, LE were able to get some answers to their questions.

14. tlcya

tlcya <b><span style="color:#007C00;">WS Administrator</ Administrator

pulling up my chair

15. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

:gathering:

16. astridxx

astridxx New Member

Okay so the guy in the video was simply the guy who gave KT a ride to the metro station?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. debloree

debloree New Member

Not sure if true but someone on twitter saying Grandma will be on HLN@7pm. est. Must be Jane Valez Mitchell show.

18. debloree

debloree New Member

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 &#8207;@RussPtacek 1m

#RelishaRudd special airing 7:00 Wednesday night on @wusa9. Let me know your questions. We're searching for answers

19. debloree

debloree New Member

Jane Velez-Mitchell &#8207;@jvelezmitchell 3h

Cops say they're looking for a man who they believe has information about missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd. Her grandmother joins us at 7pm

20. debloree

debloree New Member

No, don't think so. But they talked to him and didn't get any answers as to Relisha.

21. Ms Suzanne

Ms Suzanne Active Member

The maternal grandmother? I am very interested in what she has to say. I don't have cable T.V. to see it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.