DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard anything about a sleeping bag or two gunshots. Obviously you can't shoot yourself in the head two times.

LE knows if someone commits suicide by analyzing gun powder residue on the hand. It's a pretty simple determination. I am going to assume they studied the bullet from AT and compared it to KT and determined it was the same gun. They study the ridges left on the bullets which is similar to a fingerprint in that no two are identical.

I would assume they are running all of those tests. I don't believe any of this nonsense about a sleeping back and I would love to see a link claiming otherwise.

GT said it in an interview. Not saying that it's true but he did say it. He didn't say that Le said it or how he gathered that information. I believe it's in thread #4 but trying to find it allso.

Okay, who is BW who said Relisha was like a granddaughter to her? Is that SY's fiancé, significant other, whatever's mother? By the way she talked, she was in contact or kept Relisha quite often - or does she lie too? OMG! :banghead:

Yes BW is AW/TW's mother. SY's youngest 2 kids... father. So BW, calls herself Relisha's grandmother.

MOO I think she was given/sold to a trafficking ring. I think if she was already dead(I don't even want to type that word), her body would have been found by now. Why would KT hide her body if he planned on committing suicide? Doesn't make sense.
I also believe her whole extended family knows more than they are telling. Now that KT is gone, he has become the scapegoat. As the saying goes, 'dead men tell no tales.' MOO as usual.

I think the people in the background were at George Turner's residence. Warren asked GT if he could turn down the background noise -like it was a radio or TV blaring - it sounded like real people, kids, a lot of drama :drama: in the background. It also sounded like someone was telling GT what to say in response to the questions being asked GT - especially about Relisha's shoes (I thought it was either SY or her mother, Melissa). Someone spoke in the background and then GT said red and gray just like the ones she's wearing now. I nearly called the tip line! I would like to hear the interview with Ashley, SY's sister, the day before this interview which was last Thursday (04/10/2013).

In true procrastinator fashion, I have put off filing my taxes and my husband says we have to do them TODAY! I would love to transcribe this interview and the questions that were asked. One minute GT is saying KLT should be glad he's dead because he really wanted to get his hands on KLT and make him suffer long and slow. Then the next he's saying he thinks Andrea was protecting Relisha and that is why she was killed and he said KLT was killed because he was protecting Relisha.

I noticed those "inconsistencies" too! And I felt the same way, as if someone was coaching him on how to answer the questions. And in AY's interview, one of the lady interviewers even says it sounds like she's reading from a #*&% script or something! And she ends up hanging up on them before they even finish the interview!

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 1m
RT @mattacklandfox5: CM Graham says he will bring up #Relisha Rudd during budget hearing for Child and Family Services.

I noticed those "inconsistencies" too! And I felt the same way, as if someone was coaching him on how to answer the questions. And in AY's interview, one of the lady interviewers even says it sounds like she's reading from a #*&% script or something! And she ends up hanging up on them before they even finish the interview![/QUOTE

I would love to hear that... Anyone have a link? I can't find it.

Okay, who is BW who said Relisha was like a granddaughter to her? Is that SY's fiancé, significant other, whatever's mother? By the way she talked, she was in contact or kept Relisha quite often - or does she lie too? OMG! :banghead:

BW is AW/TW's mom, but I've also seen it as MW! I still don't know which name is the correct name. At first I thought it was MW and BW was used for media interviews, but I've never been clear on this. Geesh! Even first names are confusing in this case! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304