Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by hollye, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollye

hollye Well-Known Member

Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

[​IMG]

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

2. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[​IMG]

Please continue here for Relisha

3. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Six threads ..... We are not forgetting you little angel !

ETA Imagine the difference in this baby's life if she were surrounded by WSers instead.

4. Suthrnqt

Suthrnqt Verified Luddite

Marking my spot....:cool:

5. Solitaryone

Solitaryone New Member

Wow! Thread #6 and still no Relisha. Are any searches being planned? I would think there would be, but have heard nothing about any new searches, either by LE or volunteers.

6. Solitaryone

Solitaryone New Member

If anyone has the link to the Ashley Young blogtalkradio interview, please post it. TIA

7. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Patrick Madden ‏@Patrick_Madden 1m
    CFSA head Brenda Donald declining to answer Qs about #RelishaRudd case b/c of a review under way and “client privilege.”

8. Bootsctr

Bootsctr New Member

Marking my spot! Through with taxes and off for Mexican food and a margarita! BBL! Hope to come back to some good news.

9. Cinnamon

Cinnamon New Member

I've been looking for it, but can't find it on blogtalkradio. I did find this WS link, posted by 2Hope4 last week. Looks like you have to log into FB, and since I don't do FB, I can't get to the interview:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240452&page=26

10. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Matt Ackland ‏@mattacklandfox5 9m
    Director Donald tells CM Barry she can't talk about specifics connected to the Rudd case. Barry asks why? Because a review is underway.

11. ohhieliz

ohhieliz Member

I don't think KT is innocent in any sense of the word, but I do believe that MYT may have orchestrated (with KT?) a deal involving Relisha and the family assumed no one would notice or care that Relisha was gone. Once the school started asking questions, they either asked KT to cover for them OR they just told everyone they gave Relisha to him.

Perhaps KT killing his wife was was the result of the new stresser of the police asking questions about Relisha's whereabouts (I do believe he was molesting her, maybe he thought he would be done for when the police came sniffing around and the wife wouldn't keep her silence about his activities any longer) OR maybe KT killing his wife was the result of a domestic dispute that had very little to do with Relisha.

One interview with JVM, MYT slipped and said "he received..." and then changed courses with the statement. I think he truly received payment for Relisha and gave her a cut of the money. Perhaps they got that money and the car accident settlement, who knows.

I'm sad we're on thread #6. May you be found before thread #7, sweet girl.

12. Solitaryone

Solitaryone New Member

Thank's so much! Well the FRR FB group is now a closed group, I don't know why, so unless someone is a member there's no way to hear it I guess. I wonder why there's no archived shows on Blogtalkradio. If there is I couldn't find it.

13. Cinnamon

Cinnamon New Member

YW! BBM. Same here! I downloaded the GT interview so I can finish listening to it later...so if they remove it, I still have a copy.

14. nikki80

nikki80 Member

I sit here crying looking at the Crazyloom bracelets my daughter makes me (and she looks at my arm every morning to make sure I am wearing at least one of them). My daughter and Relisha are very very close in age. This breaks my heart. I bet Relisha would love a crazy loom the same way my daughter loves hers.

15. PLT

PLT New Member

Little girl should have been worrying about crazy looms and not the crazy loons she had to deal with every day. You are good Mommy Nikki - I too have a daughter (not quite that age though) and had to learn to use that darn crazy loom on Christmas day because she got so frustrated with it - and needed me to show her - thank goodness for you tube. LOL.

16. nikki80

nikki80 Member

BTW I had to step away from this case for a few days. It has been tearing me up emotionally. I am back now because I feel like every day that I am away, I could be looking for something that could help Relisha.

I need to hear the GT and AY interview.

17. PLT

PLT New Member

My thought is that KT had no intention of killing RR as well and he killed AT and only AT. However the only thing that prevents me from going in that direction 100% is the purchase of the items (lime, shovel, trash bags) so far in advance of AT's murder. I am trying to reconcile that fact. i would love to believe SY sold her daughter and the sale was orchestrated by KT. AT got wind of it and threatened him.... but those darn items were purchased weeks in advance....

18. nikki80

nikki80 Member

Thank you PLT, you are a good Mommy as well! I was just about to say (before I got to your last sentence) that Youtube is our friend. LOL I can proudly say that I can make a waterfall with ease, all because of YT.

19. Solitaryone

Solitaryone New Member

Here's the interview with George Turner:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive/2014/04/10/the-warren-experience

AS's interview isn't archived on Blogtalkradio as far as I can tell. If you're a member of the now closed FRR FB group, you might be able to listen to it that way. I haven't been able to hear the AS interview, which was the day before this one with GT. Maybe others here have heard it and can give us a summary.

20. Solitaryone

Solitaryone New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.