DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Being removed from your mother at age 6 has to have an impact. SY on some level is probably that same little girl who wants to protect her Mom, fears her Mom and wants her Mom to love her. "

It DOES have an impact. A huge one, at that. When I was 6, my biological parents dropped me off at a co workers house on a Friday. Said they would be back Sunday to pick me up. They never came back! I grew up in a house of horrors. They adopted me, God only knows how, along with one of my brothers and my sister. (At different times, I was first) My adopted dad was/is a pedophile. I have NEVER let him alone with my children. In fact, it took me years to even heal to let him see my children. I did that with much counseling, etc. learning to forgive and FINALLY understanding it wasn't my fault. I am now 45. I have had major issues throughout my life stemming from the abandonment and the abuse. My brother and sister are not so fortunate. They are extremely messed up to this day.

BBM. ITA.

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I can totally relate. I'm a little older than you, and I too, have had major issues my entire life. I'm glad you finally realized it wasn't your fault, because it wasn't...once I accepted that fact, I was able to sort of let it go, though, as I'm sure you'll agree, we never really let it go. But, it no longer consumes me or my life...I survived and thrived!!! Sorry to hear about your siblings...there but for the grace of God go I...I could have easily been extremely messed up, too.

Thank you for sharing your story. Sending you a big ol' hug!!! :hug:

I'm Lahoma :hug: :tears:

Your strength in sharing your personal journey with us is amazing. Thank you. Childhood traumas never leave us. I know that myself. :(

The fact that SY allowed MTY to remain in her life and the lives of her children is a dynamic that will likely be explored as this investigation continues. I personally don't understand it yet, but we don't know the full story. Until there is complete disclosure from an objective source, we can't piece it together. :moo:

Those records exist, and I believe the light of truth will shine down. It must, for the innocents involved.

Blessings to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I'm running in circles, chasing my tail, only I don't have a tail! I'm like a Rottie with a just nub for a tail. :( Mentally and physically, I'm exhausted. I don't even know what I think anymore.

Baby girl, please come play on the farm with me. We can have real fun. Be kids! Catch lightening bugs in a jar to light up the bedroom at night. Let them go in the morning, to catch some more the next day. Wanna go help gather the eggs, and feed the chickens? I bet you would laugh so hard. You could play with the baby chickens. they don't peck you hard. It kinda tickles when they eat from your hand. Would you like that? Oh, we don't have any white eggs either. They are different shades of brown, and different shades of green! Bet you've never seen green eggs! Wanna have green eggs and ham for breakfast? Or maybe even lunch? We can do that!! My kids thought it was the neatest thing to read the book and have that meal. Oh I had to save up enough eggs to take them to the school and fix the meal for their classes. So much fun. Relisha, I'm so very sorry. In your honor, I've got my eyes wide open. I want to bring joy and happiness to all children.

I feel like I'm running in circles, chasing my tail, only I don't have a tail! I'm like a Rottie with a just nub for a tail. :( Mentally and physically, I'm exhausted. I don't even know what I think anymore.

Baby girl, please come play on the farm with me. We can have real fun. Be kids! Catch lightening bugs in a jar to light up the bedroom at night. Let them go in the morning, to catch some more the next day. Wanna go help gather the eggs, and feed the chickens? I bet you would laugh so hard. You could play with the baby chickens. they don't peck you hard. It kinda tickles when they eat from your hand. Would you like that? Oh, we don't have any white eggs either. They are different shades of brown, and different shades of green! Bet you've never seen green eggs! Wanna have green eggs and ham for breakfast? Or maybe even lunch? We can do that!! My kids thought it was the neatest thing to read the book and have that meal. Oh I had to save up enough eggs to take them to the school and fix the meal for their classes. So much fun. Relisha, I'm so very sorry. In your honor, I've got my eyes wide open. I want to bring joy and happiness to all children.

:tears:

#FINDRELISHA!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. :). Go figure, guess who moved in with us a month ago? Yep, my biological mother and her husband. Who would have ever thought that would happen? Not me, that's for sure. We have a Mother in law suite for them. I had decided last year to finally reach out to her. It took me 40 years. Lol. She visited last year and we reconnected. Is it easy? Nope, to be honest but I'm dealing with everything one day at a time.

Our circumstances may be different, but I can identify with the feelings that SY has. I can identify with the drug use, etc. when we don't want to feel, we compensate somehow. I learned the hard way, I didn't have to live like that anymore.

*hugs* for I'm Lahoma and Cinnamon. So glad that you two realized that it was not your fault and that you are able to overcome your childhood!

I'm in tears again.

You know, being poor is not damn excuse!!! Libraries let you check out books for FREE! They even have movies you can check out for FREE! Food stamps will you get you some popcorn, and juice or sodas. Going to the park is FREE! Pack a lunch and have a picnic! I think back to my Grandma (rest peacefully grandma!!) who was poor. She would make us sandwiches, and kool aid in a quart canning jar, sometimes chips, or cheese on crackers, or peanutbutter on crackers, and brownies. We would walk through the cow field, into the woods, and sit on the HUGE rock near the creek and have a picnic!! As kids, we LOVED IT! Looked forward to it!! And it was food she had in the house, so cost her nothing but her time!!! Living in the country, wasn't a park to go to. We did have a swing set in her yard that someone from the family gave her when their kids outgrew it. We had a tire swing in the huge maple tree that my Daddy put up. But we had fun. We used our imaginations, and never knew we were missing out on anything. Didn't know or care about what others had or were doing. The beach? Heck, I was an adult before I ever saw one! We played in creeks! and in river sand! But we were happy and loved!!! Why can't all kids have this??

My parents raised me, but I had day visits with my Grandma. One set of Grandparents lived beside us, so I saw them every day. And I did have chores, but they never seemed like work, because the adults were doing chores too. My job was feeding the animals. Rabbits, chickens, and pigs. And I cleaned their living areas, put new hay in the nest boxes, gathered eggs, etc. When there was a garden EVERYONE pitched in and helped! There was picking the veggies, canning and freezing. But it wasn't work!

When did our priorities get so mixed up?

Can someone tell me what "notifications" are under my name upper right corner? Says visitor message.

Click on it...you have a wall message or something.

Last night, SY said that they were going to Kimball elementary school. RR and the brothers were enrolled at Payne, right? I wonder why they were going to Kimball which is a little ways away from Payne.

This whole case just hurts me! IMO, we're preventing generations from wanting to do better! We're encouraging them to stay on the bottom! This is WRONG! Instead of thinking of how to work the system, the priority should be in wanting more outta life. Wanting to be independent. Wanting better for your children. You can give a man a fish, and feed him a meal. Or teach him to fish, and feed him a lifetime. Why can't we do that on a grander scheme?? Empower them to move forward! To think for themselves, and become independent! How can we get people to see that the government is holding them back, instead of lifting them up? How can we get them to use the resources to get out of the system, instead of it becoming a way of life? Is it the lack of mental health ?? Is it cultural and won't change? Who thinks that selling their body is uplifting, and something to brag about? How can we get them to see that their mind is much more important than a body will ever be? How can we get them to see that posting wads of cash is wrong? That gangs are wrong? That drugs to keep you dumb are wrong?

We have people moving here from other countries for the American way. WHAT is the American way? How is it immigrants can run businesses, and own their own vehicles, and homes, yet those born here don't have the same? How can we allow people to be homeless right next to the White House? What is the problem??? What is the solution???

How can any family think the government is responsible for the children they brought into this world? Sex education isn't working. While I am very thankful that resources exist to help those who need it, I don't think it should be indefinite or for multiple generations. We yell about health care costs, yet we have free clinics, health depts, medicaid to help those. We have a food banks, churches with food closets, food stamps, again, I'm grateful those exist for those that need it! Yet, it shouldn't be seen as a lifestyle. It should be a means to move forward. I've seen people quit working because their food stamps were cut when they got a job! That's *advertiser censored* backwards! Those working and trying to improve should get help to continue with their success. Once their on their feet, sure start cutting back on things until they are independent. But to reward for doing NOTHING is WRONG!

Soo... rant over... I'm just upset and disgusted today. I want better for EVERYONE! But I don't know how to make it happen.

*hugs* for I'm Lahoma and Cinnamon. So glad that you two realized that it was not your fault and that you are able to overcome your childhood!

I'm in tears again.

Thank you, Nikki! :hug:

Just wanted to offer personal insight on adults that were abused as kids. Some of us do overcome traumatic childhoods, but many of us do not overcome it. Some people never, ever get over it, and many become, (to use I'm Lahoma's words), "extremely messed up" as adults.

I have no doubt that SY's childhood has greatly affected her as an adult. Her lifestyle, her lack of parenting skills, her poor decisions, her drug use, etc., IMO, are, in part, brought about due to her childhood. IMO, she's living the only way she knows how, the only way she was "taught"...it's a generational cycle. However, despite all of that, she CAN overcome her past, and she can start by telling the truth and standing up for her daughter!!! She can break the cycle, she can do the right thing...but she has to want to do it!!! MOO.

Good morning all! Last night's show was rough listening. I don't know what to make of this alleged 7 year old daughter of AY. Some here think there was no daughter, and this could point to fraud? If so, it makes sense. I couldn't make out what SY was saying during much of the show. But SY did want to put MYT and AY in the hot seat, so, whatever it is about this 7 year old daughter, AY doesn't want anyone to know or SY wouldn't have said anything. That's how I'm taking it. Out of everything SY could have said at the time, she brought out this. Why? Does AY have a 7 year old daughter or not?

As for SY claiming she never let Relisha go anywhere with KLT, she's lying. In her first media interviews she claimed that KLT always brought Relisha back, and she was saying what a great guy KLT was. Now she's trying to say she never let KLT take Relisha? Riiight! Even if Relisha was dropped off and picked up from AY's or MYT's by KLT, SY knew about it and didn't have any problem with it.

I have to admit that when SY let loose, I was feeling, and still do to a certain extent, some compassion for her. But now in the light of day, and after the weirdness of last night is wearing off, no matter what SY's life was like growing up, nothing excuses her in what choices she did and didn't make on behalf of Relisha. And even though SY showed some real emotion last night, I think it was a controlled emotion, except for when she brought out this stuff on AY having a daughter she doesn't know what happened to. And who knows, maybe that was part of what SY wanted to say too.

After the show last night, it hit me more than ever just how alone Relisha really was with the only people who were supposed to love, care and make responsible choices for her to turn out to be SY, MYT and AY. None of whom Relisha should ever have been stuck with! And it made/makes me so sad.

So tonight SY, MYT and AY are supposed to be on? I hope they do come on and stay on! And I hope all that B.S. in the background will not be a problem again! Oh, and I hope we don't have to put up with AW/TW tonight! We don't need to hear from him, he adds nothing of importance to well, anything!

I want to come play on the farm with you and Relisha! :seeya: Love those Easter Egg chickens too! :loveyou:

http://www.wusa9.com/media/cinematic/video/6684329/ - recorded the day after AKT was found murdered in the Red Roof Inn/same day the GMC was found in MD

A/TW is being interviewed. At the 1:29 mark, he states that Relisha was 'going back and forth (to Tatum) for a nice little minute until a couple weeks ago'. Then he asked Mr. Tatum to return Relisha since she needed to be going to school. So, A/TW, (the 'step-father' Shamika lives with) was aware of the shuffling around of Relisha (to Tatum) and the fact she was not attending school. Shamika denies knowing any of this as of last evening on the blog radio broadcast. Interesting.

Lies, lies and more lies.

What time are they supposed to have the online interview tonight with all? anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member