DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would have let her talk. Why hang up on her? She lived in the shelter with SY! I am not following the thought process here but...

a friend of the family, lived in the shelter for awhile

Female caller addresses MTY as "Hey Mom" & says don't even say my name. You know you slept in the car at the shelter & I was there with SY.

MTY: I won't say your name. Yes, I always checked with SY before KLT took Relisha. How could you call SY if she didn't have a phone?

----
I missed the rest but KW will have this caller back in 30 minutes to speak about the year she was @ the shelter with SY & children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SY did not have a phone?? well how in the world did she stay acting a fool on FB??

MTY: I called CPS & they never came out. I gave every T-shirt away. Denies selling t-shirts "and they can check my bank account for that"

:thud:

MTY: Denies knowing KLT when he worked at Strong Family. Found out about him last summer. SY told MTY oh that's Mr. Tatum, he's cool.

Earlier MYT said, Tatum described himself as a great uncle to Relisha and her brother.

I want to know about AW. Did he talk to KT?

Why was SY and AY in foster care for so long?

MTY: KLT always had a child in the car and his daughter & he said his wife was either at work or at church.

MYT said every time she asked KLT about his wife, he said she was at work or church.

MTY: I called CPS & they never came out. I gave every T-shirt away. Denies selling t-shirts "and they can check my bank account for that"

:thud:

Well CPS should have records of all calls so this should be easy for LE to check out.

Like she would deposit cash.

MYT said to a caller, "ma'am THIS ONE is not on me."

MTY: if I hadn't changed my routine, and tried to get housing for myself, this wouldn't have happened. This one is not on me. I was not on the vicinity. I only called KLT about the tablet Relisha's brother "had broken" and found out he was in Atlanta.

Oh snap Nicole from the (202)!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members