DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Melanie Alnwick: @fox5melanie

@ATFHQ expert testifies that #DNA on a knife found propping open a basement window of Savopoulos home matches Daron Wint. Probability 1 in 90 billion. #MansionMurders @fox5dc

I wonder what kind of DNA was on the knife, given that he apparently wore gloves the whole time ... did he use that knife to cut the pizza or what

I wonder what kind of DNA was on the knife, given that he apparently wore gloves the whole time ... did he use that knife to cut the pizza or what
I worked in a clean room manufacturing mainframe computers. The supervisor told me the main contaminant they find when doing electron microscope analysis was dander(dead skin cells). Dander is always sloughing off and will actually pour out your pant legs or untucked in shirt. Maybe also the knife was used in rage, and there was spit or sweat.

Last edited:
Melanie Alnwick‏Verified account @fox5melanie
#DNA expert testified in #MansionMurders trial that a swab of pizza crust returned a “full profile” - that when entered into the #CODIS database matched Daron Wint. None of his fingerprints were found on any evidence. No prints at all recovered from stolen Porsche. @fox5dc

DoGmHs3XkAEvk-8.jpg

DoGmHs2XgAU-Ewk.jpg

6:08 AM - 27 Sep 2018

It does appear that DW wore gloves the entire time his was inside the residence. DNA was from swab of the pizza crust that gave LE "full profile." I suspect the DNA was from DW saliva.

Two twists today:

@fox5wagner reports that the woman at the restaurant who saw DW acting suspiciously in the parking lot where the Posche was burnt, identifies him in court but says he is not the same man on the video we see running away with the bucket on May 14th Paul Wagner (@Fox5Wagner) | Twitter

@clohertywtop reports that AS's friend testified that she saw her walking around 3pm on 5/13 wearing "nice clothes", specifically a skirt. Evidence shows that AS was weairing white jeans when she took PS to the doctor as well as when her body was discovered by firefighters Megan Cloherty (@ClohertyWTOP) | Twitter

What do we make of this?
AS was said to be walking the dog but the nice skirt attire does not seem practical. Perhaps mistaken identify by witness.

From Meagan Fitzgerald’s Twitter account...

“Firefighter & fire investigator testified in court about Daron Wint’s blue mini van that was found on fire in PG Co. two days after 3 fam members and housekeeper were murdered. Investigator said van fire was intentionally set. Some evidence (like tape) collected. #MansionMurders

So the minivan was set on fire on May 16th. That’s why DW wasn’t gonna report it missing to LE...
Tape? Maybe silver duct tape???

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members