DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by wfgodot, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

They sure wrote it in a way that is so hard to understand. But yes, W2 appears to be some unknown person who got the photo, not the "other emplooyee" who withdraw the money.

2. Just K

Just K New Member

That thought crossed my mind last night. In the Harvey family murder, Richmond, VA. The female lookout for Gray and Dandridge (sp?) and her father and IIRC, his wife were massacred and items stolen from their home within a day or so of the Harvey murders.

3. sleuthinginca

sleuthinginca Member

Sorry...I was just asking a question!! I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just thought the financial transaction was already in place before they were being held hostage. Sorry if my questions upset you.

4. rkf

rkf Inactive

Could be... Her behavior has been strange the whole time. She's the one who set up the "go fund me" page for the other housekeeper.

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

If the $40,000 was meant for the opening of a martial arts center, I don't understand why it had to pass through so many hands. Also, why would the housekeeper know anything about this $? As I understand, no one really knows if there was any money at all placed in the car except for the $10,000 found on Wint's arrest.

If I remember correctly, an article I read about the Assistant indicated he worked at a go kart place before working for SS.

6. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

To me it still isn't clear. If the arrangements had already been made on Wednesday, why the flurry of calls on Thursday unless you're trying to get more.

7. Just K

Just K New Member

Those neon vests found in the garage may have sweat or touch DNA on them...even hair is a possibility.

8. rkf

rkf Inactive

I don't know. I feel like I need to create a spread sheet with all of NG's stories. She gives completely opposite statements about things, sometimes within a few minutes of each other. She can be seen on some broadcasts from behind, not wanting to give her name, but wearing the same outfit, giving her name full frontal in others. Also, she somehow found time to have her extremely long and impractical nails re-done (different color) between the first interview I saw and later ones. Nevermind that no one can clean houses, type or even dial a phone with those things, if your friend and 20-year clients were brutally murdered, would you make or keep your manicure appointment?

9. SophieRose

SophieRose New Member

A reporter at CNN mentioned several days ago that the car in the garage was a mosler, a rare expensive sports car.

10. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

11. hockeymom

hockeymom New Member

my belief is that there was no arrangement before hand for the $40,000. That was the story SS had to tell his employee so they would get cash for him. Surely someone would ask,why do you want that much cash and he had to lie.

12. rkf

rkf Inactive

Yeah, I think at least they know who sent what texts to whom when. Same with phone calls.

13. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

14. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

Yes, he lost his job there in March and joined the family sometime after that. The driver had been with them for a few months at best.

15. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

16. KristinSchmistin

KristinSchmistin *Awesome* User

17. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

18. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

19. KristinSchmistin

KristinSchmistin *Awesome* User

I was about to put together something with a timeline of changing stories but dinner is almost ready. I'll volunteer to do it in a bit....

In the meantime can anyone confirm this: where is the family dog??? :( it's already so tragic I hope the dog is okay for and safe with the two daughters :( :( a small comfort?

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

20. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

It makes sense to me. If SS got home around 6 pm on Wednesday (and was taken hostage) the bank would be closed already. So they had to wait until Thursday morning.
    But he would want money first thing in the morning, for ransom, so would start making arrangements on Wednesday. But then continued on Thursday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.