DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see it with my own eyes -- video of the perp walk.

He had to have an accomplice.

He just pulled off the heist of his life and got caught in days.

Plus since he ordered a pizza but got 40k from the invasion and murders means someone else was pulling the strings; But messed up by pulling strings on a hood rat dummy.

So the person who sponsored this; Didn't realize that the people or person that was going to pull off the robbery was too dumb to pull it off without leaving this much evidence behind.

So the person who had set this up plus any other accomplice will be named shortly.

Someone set this up through N.W.A.

Jmo

So glad he was caught!

Countdown til the "you have the wrong guy!" excuses start to fly. There's just no way I see him cooperating or confessing to this.

So glad he was caught!

Countdown til the "you have the wrong guy!" excuses start to fly. There's just no way I see him cooperating or confessing to this.

Already flying if you listened to the lawyer who represented him years ago.

So glad he was caught!

Psychopaths are about self. And self-preservation, especially when the chips are down. He will probably plea to save some portion of his skin, or rat on someone else who may have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288