DCF Shelter Hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku [video=twitter;704334447852843008]https://twitter.com/TonySadiku/status/704334447852843008[/video]
Custody hearing for Mark Sievers 2 daughters expected to begin at 11am. I'll be live tweeting @Fox4Now

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 12s12 seconds ago
Judge says court must make a decision in "best interest of the children"

If you are arrested for murdering your wife, the mother of your children, the last thing you should get is a say in where those kids get to go. The say of those children should go to TS's family from now on. IMO! He has an agenda and does not want them to be reunited with TS family, as it goes against his selfishness etc. Please Judge do not let him continue to manipulate this situation.

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 4s4 seconds ago
There is discussion between whether custody will be given to maternal or paternal grandparents of 2 daughters of Mark Sievers

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Sievers has just walked into the courtroom for hearing on future of his children @Fox4Now

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 3m3 minutes ago
DCF is present at Mark Sievers second appearance in court, set to begin in moments @Fox4Now

https://twitter.com/TonySadiku

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 30s30 seconds ago
DCF says maternal grandparent has requested custody of Sievers kids

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku now
Judge asks DCF to further look into available options of custody and their "long term intentions"

Please Judge do the right thing for these children- for once.

Stephanie Susskind ‏@StephanieWINK [video=twitter;704337484596039681]https://twitter.com/StephanieWINK/status/704337484596039681[/video]
Custody hearing underway for Sievers girls- Mark Sievers present at hearing, in jumpsuit and handcuffs. Teresa's family members also here

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 11s11 seconds ago
Judge says Mark will be able to have phone contact with his daughters while he's incarcerated

Tony Sadiku ‏@TonySadiku 30s30 seconds ago
DCF says maternal grandparent has requested custody of Sievers kids

I'd have liked it if one of TS siblings were making the request. Mat G'ma said she couldn't take care of them for 2 weeks last year.

I can personally think of why that would be (MS) but it may make it a harder request than a sibling.

Note - I don't know the family circumstances, so it's not a judgement of any kind.

Stephanie Susskind ‏@StephanieWINK 1m1 minute ago
Judge asks DCF to look into all family members interested in caring for Sievers girls. #winknews
https://twitter.com/StephanieWINK

Didn't T.S have a will that mentioned who she wanted to take care of her daughters if her nor mark was able to?

What's the point of making a will if it's not going to be honored. Jmo

Why wouldn't DCF already been doing just that? I thought at the last hearing it was known he was possibly/probably going to be arrested.

Didn't T.S have a will that mentioned who she wanted to take care of her daughters if her nor mark was able to?

TS's will re: custody wouldn't apply unless she was the second to die of the spouses.

I'd have liked it if one of TS siblings were making the request. Mat G'ma said she couldn't take care of them for 2 weeks last year.

I can personally think of why that would be (MS) but it may make it a harder request than a sibling.

Note - I don't know the family circumstances, so it's not a judgement of any kind.

I don't think it was as much as the caring for them for two weeks as it was flying to Florida with them and back. At least that's how it came across to me during AL's interview. In any event, her world has been flipped up-side-down and those two girls are her one connection to Teresa. A mother's love is a powerful thing. MOO

Yes, it was a sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members