DCF Worker States: Casey referred to Caylee as "that child"

I don't understand the outrage over that term, I've used it myself so I'm not really sure what to make of that.

I think the conversations and what KC told DFC is more telling somehow and her calm demeanor.

I usually call my children by name or refer to them as my kids. Never called them "my kid" or that child or snot head. I call my son Buddy.

This from the DCF report...

PI and Dawn M. arrived at the Orage County Jail, Orlando, FL to interview A/P Casey A. The purpose of the meeting was twofold, first to advise her of recent supplemental report and to tell her how DCF was closing the case. PI read the supplemental allegation to her and she denied the allegation stating it sounds as it is something the OCSO would report. PI STD we do not reveal reporter information. She contests that OCSO has spent more time trying trying to find her guilty of this type of incident without any evidence instead of searching for C/V Caylee.

She makes me sick, the nerve she has to complain about what OCSO has done in the search for Caylee...she did nothing to find or help her daughter, she killed her !

http://www.wftv.com/news/19453077/detail.html

Wonder if this is the same interview where KC was saying she found a new career calling... she wanted to help search for missing children? Remember that? :rolleyes:

You are correct!!! See page 7 - "She stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

(link courtesy of Searchfortruth - Thanks!!)

I usually call my children by name or refer to them as my kids. Never called them "my kid" or that child or snot head. I call my son Buddy.

i'm not sure those terms really mean much. i've never said 'the kid', it's always been plural - but i have said, 'are you driving the kids back tonight or staying down there?' i don't see that as meaning anything at all. i can imagine myself saying, 'i would do anything for that child' and again, i don't see how that could be demeaning. all my little nicknames for them were always obviously 'cutsie' although i knew people who refered to their children in not so glowing terms, but i always found that it had been an 'in' joke that i just hadn't been in on and once i understood where the name came from i could see the affection behind it.
i know there wasn't any affection behind anything that casey did or said, but i don't think you can judge anyone on terms in such common and benign use w/o vilifying half the forum.

I must have missed this part before...in the DCF visit at the jail, Casey says the family of the father of Caylee is in ITALY ! Then during the DCF interview at the home, Casey tells them the father is named Eric, she would not give the last name because of the "privacy of his family". She then said she and "Eric" met in Middle School and when he moved to Ky w/ his family they kept in touch. They later "hooked up" and Caylee was born (this must have been the story she spun for her parents benefit too). Casey tells DCF that Eric was killed in a car accident (she doesn't mention that he was on his way to Caylee's birthday at the time) and is buried in KY. She said the OCSO has ALL of this information ! Now here is where it gets good, Casey said Eric didn't support Caylee through "normal means", but did set up a trust fund in her name that he was contributing to prior to his death...I wonder if Cindy and George knew about this miraculous trust fund ?

i'm not sure those terms really mean much. i've never said 'the kid', it's always been plural - but i have said, 'are you driving the kids back tonight or staying down there?' i don't see that as meaning anything at all. i can imagine myself saying, 'i would do anything for that child' and again, i don't see how that could be demeaning. all my little nicknames for them were always obviously 'cutsie' although i knew people who refered to their children in not so glowing terms, but i always found that it had been an 'in' joke that i just hadn't been in on and once i understood where the name came from i could see the affection behind it.
i know there wasn't any affection behind anything that casey did or said, but i don't think you can judge anyone on terms in such common and benign use w/o villifying half the forum.

Great observation! While I believe that the PI and Dawn were probably surprised by Casey's use of the phrase "that child" and the sense of detachment emanating from Casey, it really is hard to grasp the context in which the phrase was used. I would love to read a sample or example of how she used the phrase. :confused: IMO as usual...

I seem to remember GA and LA and CA using that or similar terms when referring to Caylee - "that child", "that little girl", etc.

I was also wondering about that trust fund, I assume another of KCs dellusions the nanny, the trust fund and on an on. Oh and convieniently the family moved to italy as well.

I was also wondering about that trust fund, I assume another of KCs dellusions the nanny, the trust fund and on an on. Oh and convieniently the family moved to italy as well.

And wasn't Cindy sitting there with them during this interview? I wonder if she had ever heard this before. I don't recall her mentioning a trust fund or Italy to anybody and I think she said the father's family moved to North Carolina, not Kentucky. If she was there listening to this drivel, I wonder why she didn't speak up? Nevermind, I know, protect KC no matter what she says, no matter what.

And wasn't Cindy sitting there with them during this interview? I wonder if she had ever heard this before. I don't recall her mentioning a trust fund or Italy to anybody and I think she said the father's family moved to North Carolina, not Kentucky. If she was there listening to this drivel, I wonder why she didn't speak up? Nevermind, I know, protect KC no matter what she says, no matter what.
Yes, Cindy was sitting right there...I can see her eyes popping wide open when her penniless daughter brings up this "trust fund" to the DCF investigators !

I must have missed this part before...in the DCF visit at the jail, Casey says the family of the father of Caylee is in ITALY ! Then during the DCF interview at the home, Casey tells them the father is named Eric, she would not give the last name because of the "privacy of his family". She then said she and "Eric" met in Middle School and when he moved to Ky w/ his family they kept in touch. They later "hooked up" and Caylee was born (this must have been the story she spun for her parents benefit too). Casey tells DCF that Eric was killed in a car accident (she doesn't mention that he was on his way to Caylee's birthday at the time) and is buried in KY. She said the OCSO has ALL of this information ! Now here is where it gets good, Casey said Eric didn't support Caylee through "normal means", but did set up a trust fund in her name that he was contributing to prior to his death...I wonder if Cindy and George knew about this miraculous trust fund ?

Italy?! What? I must have missed that one too...sheesh.

CA was taking all that down so they could get the Script "just right". I bet she has all these "mis-truths" in catagories and builds the Script from them. I would like to see all the lies she has organized. Cover up!

LMAO--but like you said--->"Nevermind, I know, protect KC no matter what she says, no matter what". Sad but true.

...i really think it's a natural thing for cindy to believe things that sound good and that's where kc learned it...i don't necessarily think she's consciously covering up....it's just like....oh,the smell is bad,must be the pizza...better wash those pants....oh casey lied about going to work,she must just wanted to spend more time with caylee,oh how nice,eric set up a trust fund somewhere in italy....so kc grew up knowing if it sounds good to cindy it 's real...therefore her 7 months pregnant belly became a tumor,of course she's a virgin and she took it to the extreme with the nanny took caylee but we should forgive her ,she's taking her to amusement parks,you know that kind of thing...

I have always called my kids (what we used to call--->) "pet names". I guess since it is so popular(? told ya I wasn't good with words.) now-a-days with CPS (somewhat paranoid), the "pet names" I called my babies would shock some of ya'll. Will go heady and write some of them right now.
LIL KID
LIL TURD
LIL BUTT
LIL DOO-DOO
When we moved to Pa. was visitin son and family (wasn't around these 2 grandkids until then) anyway, I said to someone, "Well, you lil doo-doo". My 10yo G/D's eyes got hugh. My first thought was that she was shocked that I said that to a kid. Looked at son---he was shaking his head (no) and grinning. At that point I still thought I had shocked her. I was givin him questioning looks and he said, "Mom, (G/D looked like she was fixin to explode) it's ok baby gurl---let me tell Granmama---Mom, that is my pet name for her, only." I bout fell in the floor LOL. To calm her down I had to tell her that I didn't have to call anybody else that---it could still be her name. Mind you---nobody can call her that but her Daddy. Some Daddy's call their daughter "Princess" and now you know that my son calls his "Princess" doo-doo. I wish he would change it to "Princess Doo-Doo", tho. LMAO

Seems like I have posted something like this somewhere at W/S. But, if any of you want look down on me and mine for this---thats ok. We are a happy bunch and we have a ball in life. These have been taught all about "morals" and I have seen that my G/K have also. If I see one of the G/Ks doing something I think really needs brought to the attention to my Child about G/K then I say it in front of the kid and G/K. Like---"Bear, I don't like the way this boy has been speaking to his Mother and I have seen him hit her." He said, "What do you want me to about this Mother?" The boy was standing up against his Daddy's legs, poor lil guy, he looked like the "she-Devil" just opened her mouth and was about to eat him up. Sure was hard for me not to LOL--but he did look pitiful. I said, "You need to turn his lil butt around and tell him that you don't want him to talk to his Mother like that and if you hear of it again then you will bust his butt." Was so sweet--he gently turned the boy around and bent down on his knees and said, "Now Bubba, I have to tell you that your Mother is my WIFE and I love her very much---knew her way before I knew you, and I don't ever wanna see or hear of you doing this again. Now, if that old woman over there sees or hears you bein that way to your Mother---I DON'T WANT HER to tell me---I want her to pick you up and bust your butt herself. We good?" That was one of the sweetest happenings I have ever seen.

I know this is a long post and probably just the ramblings of an old woman. Yes, I have said, that kid--that lil boy--that lil girl but it was always in Love. However, I can guarantee you that if we had a "missin child" and were talkin to say, a CPS peep--I would not--nor would anybody in my family would call then "that little girl". There is a difference---I can see it. Well, my son might say he wanted them to find his lil doo-doo, tho. I can see that.

Me and mine are not prefect and are even on the dysfunctional side of the coin, but we have feelings---love---and way bunches of emotions---cry--laugh--etc. This is something that is not seen in this bunch of peeps down there in Fla. Sorry, but I can't find any and I think that is why I have been pulled into this case.

...oh,mamabear i love that post....and i agree,sometimes pet names sound deragotory to some but are not so at all.....i was always my mom's lil devil...

...i really think it's a natural thing for cindy to believe things that sound good and that's where kc learned it...i don't necessarily think she's consciously covering up....it's just like....oh,the smell is bad,must be the pizza...better wash those pants....oh casey lied about going to work,she must just wanted to spend more time with caylee,oh how nice,eric set up a trust fund somewhere in italy....so kc grew up knowing if it sounds good to cindy it 's real...therefore her 7 months pregnant belly became a tumor,of course she's a virgin and she took it to the extreme with the nanny took caylee but we should forgive her ,she's taking her to amusement parks,you know that kind of thing...

HI! Ok--I think I understand what you are saying. Is there a name for this? I don't think it could be called denial. Isn't that going beyond denial? I can see how KC developed the way she is by what you are sayin. I think.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
WOW !
1st I heard of this TRUST FUND>>>> $ $ $ $

so.... the p l o t thickens !!!!!

How in the world can anyone ever K NO W :confused::confused:
:rolleyes:
If any of these things KC :liar::Banane21::Banane57::Banane35:

is ever going to be able to be proved...

Dang I pray to God the LE is ALL over these stories....

Cause I my self find... it Very Difficult to believe:rolleyes:

That if indeed KC/ CA/GA knew that the father of Little Angel
CAYLEE was Deceased...
they could have received Social Security $ $ $ money for
Little Angel CAYLEE !

This family :chicken::chicken::chicken: really bugggggggs me....:waitasec:
It is just NOT normal :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Well.... Trial is going to come..
EVIDENCE WILL BE * S * H * O * W * N ! ! !

to the JURY = "WHAT SAY YOU ? ? ? "
:rolleyes:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads