DE DE - Anne Marie Fahey, 28, Wilmington, 27 June 1996 *T. Capano guilty*

I just viewed the story of what Thomas Capano did and what a total creep he is. Poor Anne Marie Fahey, God bless her soul.

I just viewed the story of what Thomas Capano did and what a total creep he is. Poor Anne Marie Fahey, God bless her soul.

Anne Marie and her family have always been in our prayers here in Philly as this is local to us.

Hoping her family is somehow getting through day to day life.

I read Ann Rule's book on this murder. Capano was completely evil. RIP Anne Marie. Your killer has to face the ultimate Judge today.

This case happened very close to home for me. I was friends with a close friend of the Fahey family -- it was very frustrating to wait so many months before Capano was finally arrested.

I was expecting him to die in prison, but I have to say I didn't expect it so soon.

One of the articles said that he was in solitary confinement. I wonder why that was? If he had a life sentence, he should be in general population.

It's sad the family does not have her remains, but now they don't have to worry about Capano anymore. I'm sure that part gives them some comfort no matter how small that is.

This case happened very close to home for me. I was friends with a close friend of the Fahey family -- it was very frustrating to wait so many months before Capano was finally arrested.

I was expecting him to die in prison, but I have to say I didn't expect it so soon.

I am so very sorry, such a tragic loss.

I remember when all this went down..when she went missing. Being from Philly we used to go to Rehoboth Beach DE every summer. The summer of 96 there were missing posters EVERYWHERE. The story had so many twists and turns I thought of it often during the Caylee trial...I was shocked to hear he had died but all I can say is good riddance.

One of the articles said that he was in solitary confinement. I wonder why that was? If he had a life sentence, he should be in general population.

It's sad the family does not have her remains, but now they don't have to worry about Capano anymore. I'm sure that part gives them some comfort no matter how small that is.

I guess just because of the very very high profile nature of the trial. People had very strong feelings against him. But as far as I'm concerned there should be no protective custody. If you are convicted, you reap what you sow.

Monzoo many thoughts and prayers sent to you and the family!!

I guess just because of the very very high profile nature of the trial. People had very strong feelings against him. But as far as I'm concerned there should be no protective custody. If you are convicted, you reap what you sow.

The fact that Tom Capano had been an ADA had a lot to do with his protective custody, if I remember correctly. I think that the worry was that he could be in danger from the general population not for the crimes he committed, but from the men he helped to convict.

I think I saw this story on Forensic Files. Isn't this the case when they left the floating gun shot ice-chest floating in the ocean? All those years of law school and the fool didn't know that ice-chest float and don't sink! If that fisherman wouldn't have found that ice-chest then Capano might still be a free man. Glad he screwed up! Glad he has passed on over to hell now to rot there for what he did to her!

Too bad it was so easy for him to kill her. I had wished he had suffered as much of a horrible death as Ann Marie did.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back