Deceased/Not Found DE - Nefertiri Trader, 33, New Castle, 29 June 2014

Happy Birthday Nefertiri :cupcake:

mccjsy.jpg

Hope you're somewhere safe enjoying your birthday, Nefertiri. But if you are, please call somebody so they can let your family know you're okay.

I can't imagine the anguish her mother is feeling today. I pray her daughter is found and that she's able to get some answers. I live in the area and can tell you I do a double take every time I see a silver Acura. Can't believe her car hasn't even turned up yet. What's most distressing is that this doesn't get much media attention, which blows my mind. This woman was abducted from her home and her kidnapper (and probably killer) is still out there.

Thinking of the Trader family today.

$30K reward offered for missing New Castle-area woman

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...e-fbi-join-push-find-woman-abducted/28729239/

<<snipped>>
Denise Trader went to her daughter's house at 6 p.m. June 30, shortly after she would have gotten home from work. "That's when I discovered this [loaf of] bread laying on the ground that had been stepped on," she said.

"She had cigarettes and coffee on the porch," she said, but there was no sign of her daughter.

That's when she called police and reported her missing.

Corey Trader, the missing woman's cousin who had lived with her, said that, because of her work schedule, it was not unusual for her to run to a nearby 7-Eleven to get coffees for herself and her daughter.

Family members don't believe she ever made it back into her home after running to the convenience store, near her home along Christiana Road at Airport Road.

I'm glad the FBI are now on the case. I hope there will be progress in finding Nefertiri soon.

Nefertiri has been added to the Charley Project.

trader_nefertiri2.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
&#8226; Missing Since: June 29, 2014 from New Castle, Delaware
&#8226; Classification: Endangered Missing
&#8226; Age: 33 years old
&#8226; Height and Weight: 5'6, 125 pounds
&#8226; Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Trader has tattoos on her left arm, lower back and the right side of her chest. Her nickname is Neffie.
&#8226; Clothing/Jewelry Description: A pink sweatsuit.

Details of Disappearance
Trader was last seen outside her home in the Saddlebrook area of New Castle, Delaware, off Christiana Road, on June 29, 2014. A neighbor in the first block of Freedom Trail looked out the window at 4:00 a.m. and saw a man dragging a woman, whom he later identified as Trader, to a car. The witness thought the man was taking the woman to the hospital, so he didn't call the police at the time. At 6:00 p.m., shortly after Trader was supposed to have returned home from work, her mother went to her home. She discovered cigarettes, coffee and a single unopened condom on a chair on the porch. Lying on the ground in the front yard was a loaf of bread that someone had stepped on. Trader's flip-flops were next to the front door. The house was deserted. Her mother reported her missing.

Trader's family believes she left the house to get something at the nearby convenience store and was abducted from her front porch and forced into her own vehicle, a silver 2000 Acura RL with the Delaware license plate number 404893, after she arrived home. She has never been heard from again and her car has never been located. A photo of a similar vehicle is posted below this case summary.

Trader was employed in the housekeeping department at Christiana Hospital and was on medical leave at the time of her disappearance. She left behind three children.

trader_nefertiri_car.jpg

Above: Silver 2000 Acura RL

This case bothers me so much... where could she be?

This case bothers me so much... where could she be?

Me too. Someone out there knows something. Please come forward! Her mother's anguish is heartbreaking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Nefertiri Trader was last seen on June 30, 2014, by a neighbor who told police she was forced from her home and abducted in her own silver Acura RL around 4:00 a.m. in New Castle, Delaware. Police have indicated foul play is assumed, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. The county and the FBI have both offered rewards totaling $30,000 for information leading to Nefertiri's whereabouts. The car, which authorities have also not located, has the Delaware license plate 404893.

nefertiti_trader_update_final_9098d31c68f75005276bde48d3cac84a-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_6094cf4aae6e545f891d323a97c23f54.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Nefertiri Trader's case has been covered in this week's episode of The Vanished Podcast. You can find the episode in the link below and there's a discussion about Nefertiri's disappearance on the podcast's private Facebook group, if anyone is interested in joining the conversation. I've also posted a link to this thread in that group so that people can access all the information people have posted here.

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2017/2/20/episode-65-nefertiri-trader

Are the police forces still investigating this case? I would love for NT's family to get answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back