Found Deceased DE - Senior Airman Keifer Huhman, 21, Dover AFB, 7 Feb 2016

On Sunday, Kenneth said his son made a Facebook post saying that he loves his family and friends and that Kiefer sent him a private message saying the same.

Unfortunately this really makes me fear the worst :(

I just did an internet search and looked at the Facebook page. Nothing new as far as evidence or additional sightings. Apparently there may be a search tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
"On Sunday, Kenneth said his son made a Facebook post saying that he loves his family and friends and that Kiefer sent him a private message saying the same."

I wonder if that's out of character.....did he think somebody was going to cause him harm?

I am still leaning on him harming himself.

The highway where his car was found is a toll road. There must be some sort of photographic record of his vehicle traveling on the road, and maybe even an EZ Pass or cash toll record.

I am still leaning on him harming himself.

I was too until I just read about his apartment being ransacked and that raised more questions. While the condition of the apartment could indicate a possible robbery /abduction /fight - I wonder if he had received news or was just angry /emotional and did that himself. I wonder if anything was missing or if Blue Hen Apatments have cameras on premise.

Missing airman’s father playing excruciating waiting game

http://delawarestatenews.net/news/missing-airmans-father-playing-excruciating-waiting-game/

Senior Airman Keifer Huhman remains missing and the waiting in limbo is excruciating, his father said Wednesday.

Stationed at Dover Air Force Base, Airman Huhman hasn’t been seen since 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 7.

That’s when he left his Blue Hen Apartments’ home driving a 1997 Ford Ranger with Florida tags.

An extensive search and investigation involving federal, state and local authorities has yielded no results.

Neither did the search by more than 100 people who looked in vain for three or four days in places the missing airman might have traveled.

On Wednesday a Dover Police Department spokesman had no new information to report on the search. Attempts to reach the U.S. Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations have been unsuccessful.

I keep hoping I will see he's been found. Praying for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The highway where his car was found is a toll road. There must be some sort of photographic record of his vehicle traveling on the road, and maybe even an EZ Pass or cash toll record.

He could have taken Route 13 North from Dover, which is not a toll road...or as you said, got on Route 1 of which portions are toll. There is very little info being broadcast about his disappearance which boggles my mind. That bridge gets a lot of traffic.

http://bridgehunter.com/de/new-castle/bh56609/

http://www.figgbridge.com/c&d_canal_bridge.html

These are some pics I found of the bridge.

Where are you Kiefer? Your family and friends miss and love you very much.

still missing :(

I hope more agencies than the Dover PD are investigating his disappearance. I look in our newspaper daily to see if there is any more info and sadly, none. Does the military take president over the investigation? And that is why such little info has come out?

I hope more agencies than the Dover PD are investigating his disappearance. I look in our newspaper daily to see if there is any more info and sadly, none. Does the military take president over the investigation? And that is why such little info has come out?

I'm not sure but I think because it didn't happen on base then the local police would be the lead but my husband who is military said that actually the military can take jurisdiction if they want. I guess it might just depend on who they might think is involved and who can try the case the best and could have the best success at conviction.

In our area we had the Meghan Landowski case. Teenage daughter of a military member murdered in her own home. Portsmouth PD had the lead, but NCIS assisted in the case since she was the dependent of a military member.

Still thinking about him and his family. I hope this one doesn't slip under our radar. He was proud to serve our country. He deserves more coverage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

http://www.doverpost.com/article/20160226/NEWS/160229785. Not knowing the circumstances of why the truck was on the bridge, troopers had it towed to a private impound lot where it remained until Feb. 10 when Huhman’s family filed a missing person report with Dover Police. Forensic detectives have gone over the vehicle but have not released information about any findings.

Dover police also have gone over Airman Huhman’s apartment looking for clues, but also have not released any findings. Efforts also are underway to probe his computer for information, Chief Huhman said. I wonder if information will be released on any evidence they find?

http://www.doverpost.com/article/20160226/NEWS/160229785

Huhman is a cryptologic technician. I missed that before. Those folks deal with the codes for classified communications. I'll just bet the Air Force's investigative branch is involved in this one. NOT saying his disappearance has anything to do with his job. In fact, I believe it is not likely. But I imagine the USAF will want to make absolutely sure and that works in his favor as far as being found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back