DE DE - Wilmington, WhtFemale Skeletal UP8827, 25-70, long brown braid, Jun'11

It says in the NamUs her dental restorations were decorative inlays rather than fillings??? Huh?
That is something fairly recent Id say, not before the late 1990s.

Could anybody post a picture of her teeth? I cant see it anywhere.

I don’t see her teeth anywhere either.

The descriptions are confusing to me. It was initially dismissed in this thread, but maybe there was an unspecified reasoning behind it?

(Initial description) Dental radiographs and photographs are available in Images section. Teeth #8, #9, and #5 were separate from the skull and placed in appropriate sockets for the examination and radiographs.
Root tips present in area of # 12, and #14.
Appearance and type of dental treatment suggests that the dental treatment was completed prior to 1960, before the common usage of dental composite material. (Comment from original dental report) Unable to determine if mandibular molars are 17 or 18 after consult with two other odontologists. Also could not determine if 31 or 32, therefore all are coded as / for default code in NCIC.

(Current description) Gold colored dental restorations (small, round) in the maxillary dentition or bottom teeth, specifically the labial (cheek) surface of the right and left canines and right lateral incisor. These may have been decorative inlays. They were located high on the crowns near the gumline.

Delaware Police Need Help Identifying Woman's Remains Found 10 Years Ago

A woman whose partial skeletal remains were found in 2011 remains unidentified, and New Castle County Police in Delaware have put some advanced technology to use to try to finally crack the case.

The officers turned over their findings to investigators from the Medical Examiner's Office, who commissioned a forensic artist to replicate the skull.

Forensic experts reconstruct woman's skull found in 2011 in effort to identify her

Del-Skull-Reconstruction.jpg

Police in New Castle County, Delaware are using technology in their efforts to identify a woman whose remains were found back in 2011.

Back on June 5, 2011, patrol officers were dispatched to a wooded area of Sellers Park off of Edgemoor Road for a reported discovery of human bones. Officers arrived on the scene and found partial remains, including a human skull.

An extensive search was conducted and officials also found a pair of blue shorts close to the remains.
---
After further investigation, experts determined that the partial skeletal remains belonged to a Caucasian woman between the ages of 25-50. She was determined to have had long, dark brown hair arranged in a single long braid and small gold inlays or restorations in her front teeth. The inlays would have been noticeable to anyone that would have known the woman, police say.

Forensic experts reconstruct woman's skull found in 2011 in effort to identify her

I would think that these two MP cases would have been compared and ruled out but since Othram has this case now, I suspect we will be seeing an announcement in the near future.

1660932622412.jpeg

1660932652678.jpeg

15 exclusions (Cary Huie is listed three times)

Attachments

• D3A90CBB-F57C-40FD-B77D-BC2648F81604.jpeg
    D3A90CBB-F57C-40FD-B77D-BC2648F81604.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 5
  • B7822D82-17E1-4FCA-BB57-AF866F888EE2.jpeg
    B7822D82-17E1-4FCA-BB57-AF866F888EE2.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online