Dead Folks and Decomp *WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS IN OPENING POST*#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and no.....LOL.....either kc went back to the dump site....or

transported the body in another way......later.....after the adipocere started....meaning....the body was in the trunk for 2.6 days.....removed ...stashed somewhere....and then transported to the final resting place.....

sorry....im very interested in all of this....stuff i have been wondering about for over a year....but it still is so yucky.....i need to say that in respect to Caylee.....sorry....Caylee this should never had happen to you!

oh.....how does the coffin flies play into this....i know this is not the coffin fly thread.....but do they feed on adipocere?

am i understanding then that there was adipocere on the paper towels....but not body fluids then? or was there both?

and THANK YOU

i think im getting this......:)

No need to be sorry, I am very interested in analyzing the forensics too. Its the sciency, biology nerd in me. I know what you mean though; very gruesome when you know that we are talking about the remains of an innocent two-year-old.

You bring up some really good points about the timeline. I'm thinking you might be right about the body being moved from the trunk, stashed, then ditched.

Going back to the dump site, just doesn't seem as likely to me. I'm not sure why, but it just doesn't.

I don't remember there being any mention of body fluids on the paper towel, but I would have to look again to be sure.

I'm going to also look at the insect results too.

let us know what you find out Tuffy :)

the time line does seem to be off.....remember kc did have TonE truck....and did make mention of going thru the car wash .....the morning of picking him up at the airport....ive always thought it odd that she would do that......hmm?

i wonder about the dates on the stuff in the trash bag......could the trash bag have been in the back of the truck.....remember it was said that they would drive the trash around to the dumpster at the appt...

could she have moved the body to the truck.....had it back there long enough for the grave wax to have time to form .....then ....used paper towels to wipe up....thru them into the trash bag.....tossed the trash bag into the back of her car to dispose of later.....dumped the body....and then went and washed tonE truck before picking him up?

let us know what you find out Tuffy :)

the time line does seem to be off.....remember kc did have TonE truck....and did make mention of going thru the car wash .....the morning of picking him up at the airport....ive always thought it odd that she would do that......hmm?

i wonder about the dates on the stuff in the trash bag......could the trash bag have been in the back of the truck.....remember it was said that they would drive the trash around to the dumpster at the appt...

could she have moved the body to the truck.....had it back there long enough for the grave wax to have time to form .....then ....used paper towels to wipe up....thru them into the trash bag.....tossed the trash bag into the back of her car to dispose of later.....dumped the body....and then went and washed tonE truck before picking him up?

KC did not have TL's truck until after she ditched her car at Amscot. If you go back and read in this thread you will see it is highly unlikely Caylee was in his truck. After 2.6 days in KC's trunk the smell was awful.

yes and no.....LOL.....either kc went back to the dump site....or

transported the body in another way......later.....after the adipocere started....meaning....the body was in the trunk for 2.6 days.....removed ...stashed somewhere....and then transported to the final resting place.....

sorry....im very interested in all of this....stuff i have been wondering about for over a year....but it still is so yucky.....i need to say that in respect to Caylee.....sorry....Caylee this should never had happen to you!

oh.....how does the coffin flies play into this....i know this is not the coffin fly thread.....but do they feed on adipocere?

am i understanding then that there was adipocere on the paper towels....but not body fluids then? or was there both?

and THANK YOU

i think im getting this......:)

I think I found the answer to this. There was adipocere and traces of THC found on the paper towel:

Attachments

• New Picture (1).bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
KC did not have TL's truck until after she ditched her car at Amscot. If you go back and read in this thread you will see it is highly unlikely Caylee was in his truck. After 2.6 days in KC's trunk the smell was awful.

i understand what you are saying :).....

i know the body was in her trunk for 2.6 days....

kc could of stashed the body....and then moved her again....using other means of transport besides her car.....not just TonE truck....but any other means......i remember early on....talk of the body maybe being moved several times.....but that is just talk......

im trying to understand how the adipocere got on the paper towels and into the trash bag in the trunk.....so i was throwing idea's out there :)

these thoughts are just idea's and questions i have....:)

im stuck on the 2.6 days and adipocere

kc could of stashed the body....and then moved her again....using other means of transport besides her car.....not just TonE truck....but any other means......i remember early on....talk of the body maybe being moved several times.....but that is just talk......

im trying to understand how the adipocere got on the paper towels and into the trash bag in the trunk.....so i was throwing idea's out there :)

If you read how fast decomposition would have taken place in June considering the size of Caylee's body you would understand that she probably was not moved around. Between the gases and the fluids, well, you would know the body was not moved around and certainly not after she dumped her car. KC was only interested in disposal of the body asap. The fact that she put Caylee down the street shows it was a matter of convenience. I don't believe KC would have moved the body there from somewhere else other than her trunk. She is way too lazy.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73752"]In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bold mine.

IIRC, the statement that Caylee (not her body) was moved several times, came from a TV interview with CA. At the time Cindy stated that they were very close to finding Caylee, but she had been moved alot. If it comes from Cindy, doubt if it is anywhere near the truth.

Bold mine.

IIRC, the statement that Caylee (not her body) was moved several times, came from a TV interview with CA. At the time Cindy stated that they were very close to finding Caylee, but she had been moved alot. If it comes from Cindy, doubt if it is anywhere near the truth.

:) i was talking about talk here on w/s when we were making the calander, time line, maping pings....ect.....:)....i dont believe anything that comes out of CA mouth :snooty:....except the 911 calls she made :)

2.6 days and adipocere :waitasec:

still trying to figure out between 2.6 days decomp and adipocere/grave wax

i know what they are.....i have read what was in the trunk, in the trash bag/on the paper towels.....i just think the adipocere was at a differnt stage of decomp then what the trunk showed for the 2.6 days....so im thinking out laud here to see what everyone else thinks.....:)

I know what you mean, I've been puzzling over the same thing. Other posters have mentioned the possibility that the size of the body would affect the rate of decomposition, so that's one of the questions I asked an expert on another site. Unfortunately it looks like it takes him anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to respond, but as soon as he does I'll post it here.

Someone else posted on here that adipocere could form in just a few days given the proper conditions. I'm trying to find this post but so far no luck.

ETA: It was Jolynna from the In the Trunk 2.6 Days thread, post 303 (from The Cadaver Dog Handbook page 123).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4270695&postcount=303"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1[/ame]

Excellent post, btw; very informative. (It also affirms that a smaller body tends to decompose more quickly.)

:) i was talking about talk here on w/s when we were making the calander, time line, maping pings....ect.....:)....i dont believe anything that comes out of CA mouth :snooty:....except the 911 calls she made :)

2.6 days and adipocere :waitasec:

After I typed my response to your post, I figured that's what you meant. I should have just deleted my post. Sorry. :blowkiss:

I am wondering about this also. Remember the videotape from the PI? He not only was searching on Suburban drive but he also searched around the house on Brackenwood. I asked this in the beginning but I will ask again. Is it possible Caylee at some point was near or inside that house? Why would the PI search this house also if it had nothing to do with this case?

After I typed my response to your post, I figured that's what you meant. I should have just deleted my post. Sorry. :blowkiss:

ahhh dont worry about it :hug:

Isn't THC found in marijuana?

Yep. Actually small amounts of cannabinol and THC were found on the paper towel.

Cannabinol (CBN) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), also known as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC), Δ1-THC (using an older chemical nomenclature), or dronabinol, is the main psychoactive substance found in the Cannabis plant.

Cannabis is marijuana.

It just does not make sense to me that it is adipocere.

If I said that my son and I were playing with a tennis ball like ball. I would assume that meant it was not a tennis ball.

Here are some of the things that are questionable to me in my opinion.:

1: If I were a Dr and analysing the napkins in a lab enviroment, why not just go ahead and confirm what the adipocere like substance is? (perhaps trace amounts are left for the fbi to determine)
2: 2.6 days is kind of a long shot to develop adipocere.
3: How do we wipe up adipocere off of the carpet without leaving any adipocere on the carpet?, meanwhile leaving dirt oil and gas and vfa?
4:Why would this not soak through the carpet and saturate the metal below the carpet?
5: Why is the state waiting so long to release this information? They have known about this adipocere like substance for over a year now. Surely they would have had it tested to determine what is was.
My conclusion is that this is not adipocere from a human being, not even sure if it is adipocere.
None of what I stated is stated as fact. Just speculation and just my opinion.

It just does not make sense to me that it is adipocere.

If I said that my son and I were playing with a tennis ball like ball. I would assume that meant it was not a tennis ball.

Here are some of the things that are questionable to me in my opinion.:

1: If I were a Dr and analysing the napkins in a lab enviroment, why not just go ahead and confirm what the adipocere like substance is? (perhaps trace amounts are left for the fbi to determine)
2: 2.6 days is kind of a long shot to develop adipocere.
3: How do we wipe up adipocere off of the carpet without leaving any adipocere on the carpet?, meanwhile leaving dirt oil and gas and vfa?
4:Why would this not soak through the carpet and saturate the metal below the carpet?
5: Why is the state waiting so long to release this information? They have known about this adipocere like substance for over a year now. Surely they would have had it tested to determine what is was.
My conclusion is that this is not adipocere from a human being, not even sure if it is adipocere.
None of what I stated is stated as fact. Just speculation and just my opinion.

The adipocere was not from the carpet; it was from the paper towel. Nowhere is it stated that the paper towel was used to wipe up the carpet.

The paper towel was found in the trash bag from the trunk of the Sunbird.

Also, I am not sure there is a confirmation test for adipocere. Anyone know?

The adipocere was not from the carpet; it was from the paper towel. Nowhere is it stated that the paper towel was used to wipe up the carpet.

The paper towel was found in the trash bag from the trunk of the Sunbird.

Also, I am not sure there is a confirmation test for adipocere. Anyone know?

----------
The M.E. mentions adipocere in the autopsy report. Dr.G. said it was found on a leg bone.I dont know how to do links.

----------
The M.E. mentions adipocere in the autopsy report. Dr.G. said it was found on a leg bone.I dont know how to do links.

for the link....just right click on the high lighted link and copy and paste it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth