Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

Discussion in 'Deaths of Male College Students/The River Killers' started by SuziQ, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. Morag

Morag Well-Known Member

AC360 tonight at 10EDT.

4. SheerLuck

SheerLuck New Member

Excellent question. The only thing i can think is that the FBI's ego is bruised because the detectives appear to be much smarter than the FBI. The FBI missed the connections 5 years ago and now they're embarrassed. Also the detectives idea of setting up a nationwide investigation service probably bothers the FBI because that's supposed to be the FBI's job. Sometimes men are more prone to ego related issues than women.......

5. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Active Member

Thanks Morag. I haven't posted but I've been keeping up on all the threads.

6. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

7. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

8. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

9. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

To continue the discussion about the smarts the killer(s) have. Not sure how smart the killers are, I think it might be more that LE was clueless enabling the killers to get away with this for so long.

10. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I still think the jailhouse informant is either John Lilly or Jaramy Alford or maybe even Jaramy's brother. I'm leaning towards Lilly because he was a member of the drowning fetish website. He's a perfect example of how he's not a smart guy and LE ignored him for years.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64096

11. DeltaDawn

DeltaDawn Inactive

Personally I don't think it is either. The idea of pods and groups with an heirarchy speaks to me of a systematic group..where those at the top control the direction of the group and the followers carry out those orders. On thread three when I put the CNN link in I referred to this theory. It is important to remember there is an heirarchy. I don't see either Lilly or the Alford's being followers, nor do I think they possess the intelligence to devise this plan of an undetectable criminal death. They could carry it out..but I don't think they are people this particular group would trust to carry it out.

12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

The informant may not have been an actual member or an active participant. And I do see a possibility of an organization through a drowning fetish club that Lilly was involved in.

ETA: Pdf page 50 is why I feel Lilly is the informant.

http://kstp.com/kstpImages/mpdcasefile.pdf

13. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

14. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

I think it does, but they have encountered differences in tolerances, imo. I think Seriously Searching theorized an eye drop bottle. It's that easy

15. DeltaDawn

DeltaDawn Inactive

If it was Lilly I would think they would have gotten to him by now..or think that his thoughts are so outlandish no one would believe him.

16. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

DD- I totally agree with you. Based on your analogy, think the differences between Sonny and Fredo- The Leader, based on either birthrite or promotion, different levels shielding the "leader" and the soldiers which are expendable, and that sometimes it is an example, and sometimes it is for the bigger picture. To think a group could get away with this kind of chaos without serious planning and acumen, imo, is not possible.

17. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Because he was listed as living in PA- Do you mean they took his address at face value? Glad to see you Suzie Q!

18. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Im betting on Jaramy Alford- his murder conviction and the MOD exacted on his vic by he and his brother was remarkably vicious and brutal- But I still maintain the info came from a cellmate at least on paper, via Jaramy.
    I know he plead guilty and testified that his minor brother was not involved; makes me think he tried to swing a deal and that's where it came from-

19. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Glad to see you too! The weather went back to winterlike so I'm inside again. Anyways, good point about Jaramy wanting to cut a deal. And unfortunately MPLS did take the PA address for Lilly at face value and closed the tip.

20. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

A little of both I think. LE in Missouri was so scared of the guy because he was so kooky, they filed a restraining order keeping him out of their station. I can't remember which one, Lilly or Alford, but LE was looking at pressing charges in relation to Chris Jenkins case and then they said they didn't have enough evidence.

21. KR2tonenow

KR2tonenow New Member

I'll just put this out there...Could this be the makings for some sort of "College initiation??". I am curious why similiar drownings are happening in different states on the same day. It has to be more than coincedence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.