Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by HatesSociopaths, Oct 25, 2011.

1. yllek

yllek Active Member

Only Isabelle Zehnder articles. She reports on missing persons cases a lot and has been the only author for the Examiner to be approved by WS.

2. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

Sean Bradley is an extremely common name.

3. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Not only that, but one early article about the case spelled DB's estranged husband's given name SHAWN. My nephew is SEAN, but DD had a male piano teacher who's first name was SHAWN.

4. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

I've always known boy "Seans" and girl "Shawn's"...but what do I know...:crazy:

5. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

I know - right?

Amazingly enough, so is the name Deborah Bradley, according to court records.

Good grief.

Its a good thing Sorrell Skye isn't a common name - I'd be done for! :crazy:

6. Mojen

Mojen New Member

Amazingly high numbers of both!

That's why I went straight for the Marriage Certificate/Application. Only one of those!

7. shaye

shaye New Member

ITA....a Friend filed all the paperwork herself, it cost a whopping $75.00 here in Texas although that's been about 15 years ago and there were no children involved.

I got divorced several months after her but I hired an attorney for several reasons, mainly because I had a 8 year old daughter who needed protection just as much if not more than I did. My divorce cost me $4,000 way back then but again I had to protect myself and my child so I hired the best I could find....around here people called her the head of "The Massingil Mafia." Funny, all the men were terrified of her and she loved it, claimed to be a hater.....after my case she met a man, ran off and eloped and stopped practicing law, go figure. Sorry for going OT.

Who knows why DB & hubby claim it's too expensive to divorce, I know several couples who have been separated for months or years and never bothered to get the divorce and say the exact same thing, most of them are in other relationships....I don't understand it myself sounds more like they just don't want the hassle to me but again that's just my opinion.

8. odoc69

odoc69 New Member

No she is not collecting a monthly check for herself or her son. I am married to retired military. He received base pay, BAS (basic Allowance for Substance_food), BAH (basic allowance Housing) and if he is deployed there is family separation pay and hazard duty pay if he is deployed to a war zone and in that case it would be tax free. I have never received a separate check for myself or children. If they get divorced she would still have access to base for the child for medical care. the only way she would get a check if he was ordered to pay child support and alimony and that would come from the state after it was taken out of his pay. Hope that helps. If you have any more questions about military issues like that feel free to message me.

9. odoc69

odoc69 New Member

Yes she would she would have full access to medical, commisary, bx/px (base/post exchange) access to all base services. After the divorce it would be limited to base access for child to servies.

10. Velouria

Velouria Don't Drink the Pinellas Punch!

Thanks odoc69 - that was very helpful and cleared up some questions for me regarding why the Bradleys say they could not afford a divorce.

11. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

The extreme snowboarder that the call "the flying tomato"? He's a "Shawn".

12. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

Mojen, could you please share the link for the April birthdate? (I've found the marriage certificate with the June but can't find the other one you've referenced.) TIA

13. ExpectingUnicorns

Has anyone noticed that the drive-by shooting article has been taken down now?

14. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

Access to medical care could make it to expensive to divorce. Not all costs are in the divorce itself but things that would have to be paid for otherwise.

15. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I saw the examiner article along time ago. I was to chicken to post it. moo :websleuther:

16. Mojen

Mojen New Member

Sure! It's jococourts.org. Just name search; it's a traffic violation.

I emailed the author of the article yesterday. She emailed me back telling me she was going to remove the article until she could figure out what was up and asking for the links to my research. She seems really nice.

17. ExpectingUnicorns

Thanks, Mojen. I did the same and got an answer from her, too, but couldn't find the link for your date. She does sound very nice and eager to make sure she is accurate. :tyou:

18. Mojen

Mojen New Member

I agree! She totally sounds like she wants to get it straightened out. :)

I feel sorry for him and his girlfriend; can you imagine the scrutiny they are going through?

I talked to a Lee's Summit cop friend. He said as far as he knows the "drive by" incident would have been municipal charges.

19. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

bump for whisperer :)

20. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

I have a notion, lots of info has been purged on all these players. Thanks RHG!